• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
HepJD2f.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqrZBfk3lv0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKgivLj_bdE

All I can personally say is this:
Fuck Kavanaugh!
Fuck Trump!
Fuck Republicans (Every. Single. One. For standing by this party still)!
Fuck them all to the deepest recess their goddamned hell!

At this point, I don't give a single fuck if it turned out Kavanaugh is innocent, their response alone to these allegations is enough for me to fucking hate them!

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This episode was fantastic. Sidenote, NFL is of course treating their cheer leaders like 2nd class employees because they're women.

OP
OP
Keasar

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
This episode was fantastic. Sidenote, NFL is of course treating their cheer leaders like 2nd class employees because they're women.
That too was an excellent bit:

Really disgusting how American sports treat their players/staff and people are just fine with it because "SP0RTS!!!"

To me, the part however that really stood out was the Kavanaugh bit, their collection of disgusting Republican behaviour to sexual assault allegation, the fuckin' awful slut shaming they rely on (and sadly often work). It is disturbing how accepted it is to say "Well if you don't wanna get raped don't go to parties". Or as pointed out as well on many other late night shows when one of the old white dickfucks said "Who hasn't done anything bad in highschool/college?", my hand just by reflex went immediately up.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Graham, Fuck Kavanaugh, Fuck the GOP as a staff, party and as a motherfucking crew

And if you want to be down with the GOP then fuck you too

Ted Cruz, fuck you too