• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Heh ok, norman lamb just posted he wont vote for the deal.

Labout has to cut those rebels numbers down now. If fucking lamb wont vote for the deal, then why in fucks name the labour lot are willing to so so.

I'm sorry but they to be threatened with losing the whip or labour buying the votes however possible.

Deleted member 14649

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People need to stop worrying about numbers now. There is enough support for the deal unless people have been publicly fibbing.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The new deal does nothing to protect.....wait I mean strengthen workers rights....

Nice slip Boris.

Deleted member 34788

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
If Lamb changed his mind - the Lib Dem rebel standing down with nothing to lose - then we just need a handful of Labour rebels to do the same.

Literally they turn around 2 rebels, the deal fail. Almost guarantee if the rebels were hit with a hardcore, take it or leave it losing the whip deal, more then just 2 would fall in line.

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
Ken Clarke should grow a fucking spine and vote down the deal he blatantly doesn't want.

maybe remainers should have focused some of the pressure they relentlessly put on the labour leadership on people like ken clarke instead of praising him to the hilt for his honour and integrity and suggesting he be made temporary pm

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hammond was always for a deal but a soft Brexit so kinda surprising in a way but like Clarke, they just want a deal first and foremost, sort out the rest later. I think some of them are very much looking long term, well people won't change, get out their bunkers so make a deal, EU will do a free trade deal of some sort and who knows how people will feel down the line, maybe the UK will return to the EU or get closer and closer again. It's still harmful but they never cared before and don't now.

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
if it wasn't so terrible for everyone it would be impressive how every single tory can immediately forget the civil war they have been fighting for years up till this week and get straight in line behind this bill to protect the interests of the party

the left can never compete with this it's why we lose all the time

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Damn I was really starting to think the incompetent government would save the UK from needless self immolation, oh well.

It's utterly bizarre to me that the UK, US, and Australia have all opted in to a ruling class of corrupt fuckwits at the same time. The world stopped making sense a while back and doesn't seem to be getting any better.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Christ. Anyone viewing Brexit HoC debates from the outside of the UK must think 90% of the population are fisherman.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
The Brexit vote would be the day most people would point to, but yeah, this is another step.
Yeah, i can see support for Scotland doing a runner increasing, and it's already quite high.

Unbelievable that Scotland is further away from the rest of the Union ideologically than any individual state in America is from the rest. England and Wales are dooming themselves to being economic pygmies.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn I was really starting to think the incompetent government would save the UK from needless self immolation, oh well.

It's utterly bizarre to me that the UK, US, and Australia have all opted in to a ruling class of corrupt fuckwits at the same time. The world stopped making sense a while back and doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Played like a fiddle. Really is bizarre how people trust liars and obvious con artists. Even worse, politicians who should know more going along with it. Like truth, facts, reality, rules don't matter. Honestly scary how misleading soundbites and headlines sold us down the river and they want rich establisment types to make it happen. They must be laughing in the Westminster bars.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019

Never underestimate the superiority complex of the 1st world. Any excuse to punch down will do, even self immolation.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
One Tory wanting assurances the trade agreement negotiation period won't be extended beyond December 2020. So transparent.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Christ. Anyone viewing Brexit HoC debates from the outside of the UK must think 90% of the population are fisherman.

Ma fish! It's like catnip to EU haters. Annoys me no end, the lies. We export most of our fish, our licenses were allowed to be sold off, thanks to the Tories, a lot of them are owned by a few massive companies, not random fisherman and many can't even get the staff to go fishing and depend on migration. Quotas are a good thing, there would be no god damn fish if they had their way, it's give and go, we fish other places, they fish other places. Farage and the like batting for fisherman, do they fuck, he went to one meeting out of 20 or something in the EU.

nelsonqos

Jul 8, 2019
As a Scot, I'm all for independence. The scary thing is that despite everything that has gone on for the past 3 years, about 50% still want to remain in the Union.

What would it take to make county firmly pro independence? I dread to think 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.