• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
As a note, I'll be seeing friends during weekend (= D1), so I will not be super active during it.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I have the feeling this game will be the perfect opportunity for town to get revenge on me.
Naw man. I just think Gorlak is pissed that I am that good

gir

Oct 25, 2017
'we don't want a border with ireland but we don't want to be in the customs union either, let's just have no border until some future tech thing makes it possible to have a borderless border'

...yay

gir

Oct 25, 2017
you can't argue with the will of the players. It's anti-democratic.

tenor.gif

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
OFFICIAL SECOND REFERENDUM:

When the United Kingdom leaves the European Union, how hard would you like the door to hit our collective arses on our way out?
[ ] Fairly hard
[ ] Moderately hard
[ ] Quite hard
[ ] Very hard
[ ] Hard enough to send us flying across the room

OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Fun Fact: My first mafia game was going to be Football Mafia until I was told it wouldn't have appeal for sign ups.

Bar Mafia was then born forcehenth.

(Scottish Football Mafia was also considered for even more oddity)

OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
ATTENTION

I may has misread the Hecht method spreadsheet. I would never admit such tomfoolery though.

If everyone checks in with me today, I'll begin the game tonight, and day phase will last 48 hours, ending on Friday.

0rny9azfq4

if you have read your role PM, please reply to it so I know.

I'll post to confirm if we start today closer to deadline

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Fun Fact: My first mafia game was going to be Football Mafia until I was told it wouldn't have appeal for sign ups.

I would play Football Mafia. Don't listen to the americans with their "soccer".

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Town are players who won a world cup, scum are Messi, Cristiano, Cruyff, etc etc

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
Got it.

I would love to play football mafia, but only if the entire FIFA federation was the scum team.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

Scottish Football Mafia might be too controversial imo. I mean what are the Era rules on calling someone a sheep shagging bastard?

gir

Oct 25, 2017
oh we can just not look at our role pms? Damn, should have done that, would have made my one tactic of coasting even easier...

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at everything going on, this is certainly an interesting day to start the game.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Saddest timeline:

Spice Girl reunion: Spice Girls ditch girl power for "people power", back Theresa May