• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I think in the various webs i've weaved my self in, Alexem has been in a few of them.

With that take on Melon, could help with the flip as well.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

faddy (5 votes)
stuart444 - #2309
coolestspot - #2768
thechuggernaut - #2775
malus - #2907
alexem - #3025

alexem (4 votes)
dcpat - #2510
giant panda - #2582
turmoil7 - #3040
ezekelrage - #3042

lone_prodigy (2 votes)
gir - #2746
gorlak - #2839

absolutebro (1 votes)
nin - #2956

stuart444 (1 votes)
faddy - #2317

Post Counts:
stuart444: 188 ezekelrage: 159 gorlak: 72 coolestspot: 42 faddy: 38 thechuggernaut: 33 turmoil7: 30 nin: 30 alexem: 27 melonrabbit: 23 gir: 21 malus: 17 dcpat: 13 z-beat: 11 absolutbro: 11 giant panda: 9 sophia: 8 cabot: 3 natiko: 1 lone_prodigy: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 25, 2017
Why is chug the 2nd most scummiest?

Any particular reasons or votes?

It feels like it came out of nowhere as a response to the people up for a lynch today. I wouldn't be surprised to see it take off if Faddy turns out to be scum. Turmoil and DC are the ones on it that I'll be looking at depending on how EOD works. I think you're town and GP obviously is

Why? You town read Alexem?

He's null for me

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
This Alex wagon has started, and if somehow it overtakes Faddy, it COULD result in a mislynch.

People were scum reading Sophia/LP and I'm sue Faddy is scum so we could have had a scum vs scum wagon (though I'm still pushing for Faddy due to him giving more info on Sophia/LP).

If alexem is lynched and is town, scum have got another two townies dead (Alexem if he's town and an NK).

I'm still going to keep pushing though, Faddy is scum!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Good point, will try to skim DC and Turm's posts about alex.

I'll make a note of this again:

Seeing your 2nd post about me, you know now how I feel about Alexem. I certainly planned on going after Alexem today. I feel like D1 and D2 I've let myself steared a bit. So I wanted to have a vote down early this day phase.

Things feel not better for him since yesterday. Altought I'm flattered that I'm now suddenly in his townreads, I think he is the only one townreading me, people seem to null read me more. So Alexem townreading me as the only person is a bit suspicious.

VOTE: Alexem

It's a rather weak vote based on Alexem townreading DC. I'd consider it a weak and odd rationale for sure.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'll make a note of this again:

It's a rather weak vote based on Alexem townreading DC. I'd consider it a weak and odd rationale for sure.
Yea I remembered someone bringin up DC's reason being weak.
tenor.gif

Why Alex over Faddy?

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
Lol Stuart, if you gonna steer Zeke to a certain direction, please post all my posts about Alexem. I've literally pointed towards my reads from the day before when I voted Alexem there.

I'm honestly annoyed at the moment. You ask me about Panda, I say something you don't like. Boom scumread DCPat when Panda flips scum, then you ask me about Faddy, I don't agree with you, boom scumread DCPat if Faddy flips scum. Now this half work of my post agains Alexem.

I'm sick of it and I've held myself in from reacting because I wanted to have the discussion after flips. You said nothing about me in regards to Panda after Panda is confirmed town. So untill we know the flip of Faddy I did not want to talk about it. BUT it's the exact reason I asked you about Turmoil. He also steered away from Faddy, but nothing on him about that.

Ever since the Panda thing I sense that you have it for me and i've reached my boiling point now.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Stuart, if you gonna steer Zeke to a certain direction, please post all my posts about Alexem. I've literally pointed towards my reads from the day before when I voted Alexem there.

I'm bringing up your specific reasoning for voting for them today.

I'm honestly annoyed at the moment. You ask me about Panda, I say something you don't like. Boom scumread DCPat when Panda flips scum, then you ask me about Faddy, I don't agree with you, boom scumread DCPat if Faddy flips scum. Now this half work of my post agains Alexem.

Sorry you're annoyed but it's the way this works. Ask questions, get answers, read back on those answers after flips.

And I don't just mean for instance, if Faddy flips scum, that quote from you which feels off, giving town cred for being an early first vote on ET. That isn't enough of a reason but it's a start. Should Faddy flip scum, I'd want to go back and read over all your interactions with Faddy (or even lack of interactions as that can also be quite telling).

We all read back on others but these 'links' give people a place to start with post flip.

Hell, if Faddy is town, I fully fucking expect people to criticize everything about this. It's the way the game works.

If you're town, you shouldn't worry too much. I'm sure you'll be able to defend yourself well enough should Faddy flip scum. But that's on you of course.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think alexem has been less engaged with the game, commenting without commitment towards a position, overall he feels like a wordy lurker to me.

What hasn't been said of faddy already? I still give some towncred to him for the ET vote. Maybe I am wrong and Stu is right on the bussing and everything else, let's see

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
You said nothing about me in regards to Panda after Panda is confirmed town.

Oh and I'll be honest, this was special circumstances to me considering the way D2 ended and followed by GP not being dead like most of us expected I'm sure as he was green checked.

I had no reason to say anything now that he's confirmed town and is somehow still alive.

I certainly do not have it in for you. But if I see something suspect, I'm going to call it out. Just like you're free to call me out on BS and by god, people have called me out plenty in all my games here.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
I'm bringing up your specific reasoning for voting for them today.

Sorry you're annoyed but it's the way this works. Ask questions, get answers, read back on those answers after flips.

And I don't just mean for instance, if Faddy flips scum, that quote from you which feels off, giving town cred for being an early first vote on ET. That isn't enough of a reason but it's a start. Should Faddy flip scum, I'd want to go back and read over all your interactions with Faddy (or even lack of interactions as that can also be quite telling).

We all read back on others but these 'links' give people a place to start with post flip.

Hell, if Faddy is town, I fully fucking expect people to criticize everything about this. It's the way the game works.

If you're town, you shouldn't worry too much. I'm sure you'll be able to defend yourself well enough should Faddy flip scum. But that's on you of course.

On your last sentence. Yes that was what I was telling myself after the first time I saw it, after the seconde aswell and the many many times you've said it now. It's like a repeating record. Honestly, look at what Chugger and Zeke just said. " votes on Alexem from Turmoil and DCPat can be suspicious if Alexem flips town". Thats it. Perfectly understandable. But no need to keep coming back to it. Do you want me to go back and count how many times you've mentioned it? Including Panda and including calling my reasoning on Alexem weak without quoting everything I said?

It just adds all up and I've reached the limit of accepting it.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Faddy has also been very quiet this whole time. Town Faddy would be fighting tooth and nail I feel. This Faddy is trying to keep a low profile, hoping enough people vote on the other wagon.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
On your last sentence. Yes that was what I was telling myself after the first time I saw it, after the seconde aswell and the many many times you've said it now. It's like a repeating record. Honestly, look at what Chugger and Zeke just said. " votes on Alexem from Turmoil and DCPat can be suspicious if Alexem flips town". Thats it. Perfectly understandable. But no need to keep coming back to it. Do you want me to go back and count how many times you've mentioned it? Including Panda and including calling my reasoning on Alexem weak without quoting everything I said?

It just adds all up and I've reached the limit of accepting it.
Over/under on it being less than the number of times he says he will die at night?
Oops-giggle-giggle-GIF.gif

*its a joke btw on how many times stu has mentioned something about being killed at night*

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

I'm bringing it up because I get pretty annoyed when I see people in games (after I die and in spec chat) who never seem to go back and see points brought up earlier that could lead town to victory.

I'm hoping doing this will keep it in peoples minds who they should look at incase I'm not around to push it. I will seriously end up going crazy in spec shouting "LOOK BACK AT THIS POST" which people have somehow forgotten about.

Seen it happen before so I'm hoping this gets it in peoples heads to remember it.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Giant Panda is cleared town. I would say "possible to be neutral", but we've seen Grizzly's flip.

TheChuggernaut I read town. Sure the claim itself is weak, but he came forward fearing it might hurt town if he didnt. It could be a scum fake claim to draw out a town watcher type, but why hunt a watcher? Why not try to flush out a cop or doctor? Seems an odd fishing trip unless scum have some other sort of info, but as TMBG showed us (and he played in) even their own roles could be tricking them up.

Stuart I town read also. This sort of no-gambit tunneling when he's already been scum read would be a brazen scum play I don't know that scum would risk after losing some one D1. That's not to say I see tunneling as town, so much as the method and attempt to build an actual argument is.

Coolest Spot is probably fourth town? I know the constant gambit can seem antitown, and they are, but I don't know that I'd call them scummy because he usually admits to them before things go completely off the rails. Some people play crazy and that's not inherently scummy.

On mobile (on the train home to check on my dog), so I'm posting in chunks when I have service.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Faddy has also been very quiet this whole time. Town Faddy would be fighting tooth and nail I feel. This Faddy is trying to keep a low profile, hoping enough people vote on the other wagon.
Just like I was scum because I didnt post at eod, ijs.

He could be scum. Stick to your ingame arguments instead of comparing to outside games.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Just like I was scum because I didnt post at eod, ijs.

He could be scum. Stick to your ingame arguments instead of comparing to outside games.

I mean overall, it's more cautious posting.

And it's just supplemental to everything else I've said.

You said you were up for Faddy earlier but seems like you've gone back on that.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
From the other end, Zeke's throwing shades for everything, including both sides of some issues is scummy. I still don't know how much of the gossip thing I buy until someone else can back it up. I also can't stand the "you seem defensive" or "such an emotional response" stuff, since you have basically 0 idea what my mindset is. Not giving a shit about Fanto's reads was dismissive, not emotional.

Which should bring me to gorlak, but it doesnt. I town read gorlak. Entirely possible I have these two backwards, but I don't think so. The games I have played with gorlak he's always been ... dogged. This doesn't seem much different, though I'm struggling to remember if I've played with Scum Gorlak.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
GP is confirmed town but I do find it interesting that he's going for Alexem now instead of Faddy. Though like I said earlier, I feel his is one of the few good arguments for Alexem lynch. I just wish he would be consistent about voting Faddy haha.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
From the other end, Zeke's throwing shades for everything, including both sides of some issues is scummy. I still don't know how much of the gossip thing I buy until someone else can back it up. I also can't stand the "you seem defensive" or "such an emotional response" stuff, since you have basically 0 idea what my mindset is. Not giving a shit about Fanto's reads was dismissive, not emotional.
I view the profanity use as emotional.

Me arguing about both sides - is me trying to look at both sides of an argument.

Your thoughts on gossip - We off that. I doubt someone else will come forward about a chat occurring.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
The longer Nin lives the longer I suspect he's scum. Not because I think scum care about his claim, but because so many seem to believe it without question. That's the sort of thing that earns someone a kill, and I'm a little surprised he didn't die last night. (I'm guessing scum skipped GP to avoid a doctor block.) There were a couple early deflection posts, but I don't want to judge too harsh for D1 stuff. Wanting to get the conversation going is always a double edged sword I guess.

At the train station. Be back on from home if my dog is okay

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
GP is confirmed town but I do find it interesting that he's going for Alexem now instead of Faddy. Though like I said earlier, I feel his is one of the few good arguments for Alexem lynch. I just wish he would be consistent about voting Faddy haha.
Other than DC, who else do you have a problem on the Alex vote?

You said you were up for Faddy earlier but seems like you've gone back on that.
I think I said I was cool with an alexem lynch as well?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Other than DC, who else do you have a problem on the Alex vote?

Turmoil is for pure info and not remembering anything major from them.

You seem to be going with the flow right now and think Alexem will give you info on Melon and maybe others.

I feel like GP has the best vote out of them.

I think I said I was cool with an alexem lynch as well?

Yes but now you seem almost resistant to it under the pretext of wanting Alexem lynched more.