• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Let's do turmoil
-you notice his reaction when Stu asked about lp's posts?
- started Alexem wagon to counter faddy
- made mention of how hard it was to get lp lynched d3. Then when d4 comes and lp is getting lynched, tries to start nin train
- zbeat slip could be interesting

Yup. All of this. You bring up something about Z Beat that I think is worth looking into too. I think we should filp DC before him. If DC is town and Turmoil is scum we should go for Z Beat.

Oct 25, 2017
Chugger, are you so being set on Turmoil being scum that you are willing to vote me over him, cause I'm scum when he's scum?

Stuart convinces me with his argument on you a few days ago. He also specifically said town has a bad habit of forgetting reads when someone dies so I'm betting that he died because of those reads.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Anyway, my posting will be limited, probably for the rest of the game. I went back to work this morning. Won't be back home til a couple weeks from now.

Giant Panda

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, yes that post.
You've been pushing around an L_P/Sophia lynch for days. I wasn't on board but why keep backing down

Everyone. My check ins are pretty sporadic but it looks like things have turned towards turmoil
The wording does seem a bit odd if it's directed at everyone. Not conclusive but yeah I agree that it should be kept in mind.
A quick look at Z-Beat's voting record doesn't inspire confidence either. Late on LP, late on Faddy, on CS instead of ET.

Giant Panda

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the double post, but I have some other observations:
- Z-Beat did slip and post a message for scumchat in here, it's possible that he meant it for Gorlak, who voted Sophia/LP day 2 and day 3, but was initially on Turmoil yesterday.
- I feel a little better about Alexem now. Day 3 really couldn't have been scum vs scum vs scum could it? For that reason, it also makes me more suspicious of DCPat, Turmoil, and Zeke.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the double post, but I have some other observations:
- Z-Beat did slip and post a message for scumchat in here, it's possible that he meant it for Gorlak, who voted Sophia/LP day 2 and day 3, but was initially on Turmoil yesterday.
- I feel a little better about Alexem now. Day 3 really couldn't have been scum vs scum vs scum could it? For that reason, it also makes me more suspicious of DCPat, Turmoil, and Zeke.

That just seems dumb. Mainly because of the "whoops I dropped my scum ID card!" But also because gorlak drew as much attention to it as possible the moment I said it. Starting a 2nd train for sake of having two trains after days of suspecting L_P/Sophia does seem like a back down. I don't think that vote should have been as close as it was at the time.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yooooo....

Did not see that coming : (.

Two times in a row I have been wrong, with my scum tells and if Stuart was here I expected him to go after me ( which is fair ).

First I tried to sway away town from a Faddy lynch and now from Lone_Prodigy.

Yeah, I expect to die today, will try to be as helpful as possible before I go out though.

Again no hard feelings

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So,turmoil looking kinda scummy. Coming pain how lp lynch went nowhere and he was one of the only votes that day phase. Then when given the chance the next day phase, wants to make a nin wagon.

What makes him more scummy than me?
I mean i have actively tried to safe two scum members.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
DC and Turmoil are still my top two scum reads. I already said that Turmoil vote on nin was him trying to get out of voting for LP, but now it really looks like that. Meanwhile, DC straight up didn't vote and I'm thinking that's because we had two scum wagons and he wasn't sure what to do

Interesting, what about melon and Z-Beat? They both are kinda here but not there?
Yes this is throwing shade but I don't know what to do.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I don't see turmoil as scum for now. I see him as the alternative for LP lynch. Led by my townread Gorlak and confirmed Panda.

Vote: nin

Still trying to push me put eh?
Told you that the more you try to push for Nin, the more likely you will face death itself.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This has been a growing concern of mine. For a brief moment I considered Stu but obviously that isn't true and the thought of scum allowing Stu to bus two of them in a row seemed absurd.

Still it is worth looking closely at the "untouchable" players. I feel that nin and Gorlak would be two working candidates.

Thanks, I feel honored :D

In a more serious note.
Who would you go after you flip me?
What would your order of lynches look like?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Two players I heavily scumread, melon and Alex immediately want to jump on Stu's reads to possibly set up mislynchs?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Agreed Stu.

So maybe nin isn't acting like town or scum. Maybe he's neutral and attempting to survive to the end with chaos.

Haha, yeah no.
I never lied in this game phase.
Again at this stage I am sure that I will get lynched. I would kinda prefer it also since I was off two times in a row and looking at the voting record I already should be dead by now.

Vanilla town player right here.
Lynching me would not be a loss of a towm pr

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting, what about melon and Z-Beat? They both are kinda here but not there?
Yes this is throwing shade but I don't know what to do.

I mentioned Z-Beat. I think if DC filps town and Turmoil filps scum then we should look into him, but I'm not worried about him right now. I don't think Melon is scum. I would vote Zeke before Melon and I don't really want to vote Zeke.

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, yeah no.
I never lied in this game phase.
Again at this stage I am sure that I will get lynched. I would kinda prefer it also since I was off two times in a row and looking at the voting record I already should be dead by now.

Vanilla town player right here.
Lynching me would not be a loss of a towm pr

It's not too late nin. Join me in lynching DC/Turmoil

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I went to bed at 9 and just woke up as a coincidence, will respond to the posts made prior to me and go back to sleep, since I have to wake. Up in 5 hours.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't really approved of or trusted anything nin has said or done since day 1 so there's no real reason to speculate on my stance. If he's town I'll eat crow on that but I don't really think he is.

Oh, you sweet little child. Like so many others before you...
you will have to get in line for that.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I mentioned Z-Beat. I think if DC filps town and Turmoil filps scum then we should look into him, but I'm not worried about him right now. I don't think Melon is scum. I would vote Zeke before Melon and I don't really want to vote Zeke.

What makes you think that?
What about the players who weren't on either train?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Let's do turmoil
-you notice his reaction when Stu asked about lp's posts?
- started Alexem wagon to counter faddy
- made mention of how hard it was to get lp lynched d3. Then when d4 comes and lp is getting lynched, tries to start nin train
- zbeat slip could be interesting

You are doing God's work.
Cannot Un see.
However, with you doing God's work and being right.
Why aren't you dead yet?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I would choose Chugger above anyone else. Last day phase I said that his power makes little sense without a scum IV to balance the potential damage to town.

We got 3/5 of the scum team and there is none yet.

I bet that if chugger is town the two remoaner scum will coordinate so that the non IV one dies first to make him untrustworthy in the late game. He is a liability and we only loss a sleepwalker if he is town

VOTE:theChuggernaut

???????

Last day phase you tried to hard to get rid me.
Now this ??

You finally realized that I am one of the untouchable hermano ?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also if you decide to kill me I'd rather my flip not let gorlak off the hook by your theory, panda

In a more serious note.

Probably Gorlak then based on that either DC or melon

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere

In a more serious note.

I wouldn't flip you before Zeke or Gorlak honestly. My order is Zeke > Gorlak > you

I think a case can be made for Z beat today. Can't answer basic questions and won't take a stance etc. Worrying.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
On D2 scum couldn't afford bussing Sophia, I have a hard time seeing Gorlak as scum(and gir for that matter)

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all! Before I dig into this game, can someone summarize all the role claims that have been made so far? And why is GP confirmed?

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Also, just picking names out of a hat here:

Melon
AB
nin
Chuggernaut
Turmoil

Who are your top town and scum? Just trying to get a feel for the game before I dig in.