• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

BREXIT MAFIA PHASE 2 | Border-Line Insanity!

Oct 25, 2017
I do find it a little weird that you've survived this long, gorlak. It seems like it would've been a solid move to kill gorlak after his initial rant on me to implicate me and kill me with a mislynch while simultaneously discrediting gorlak, unless whoever else he was targeting wasn't willing to take that gambit

Oct 25, 2017
I do not understand this. I don't see why CS would use any power he has after that first day.
I agree. I do wonder how x-shot roles would factor in his read here? absolutbro
Lots of people use their x-shot powers early on, to make sure they don't die with charges left. I don't know how much clearer I can be on why I thought Coolest would use a power after D1. Look at TMBG: he was a one-shot double lyncher (lynch two targets, not sure what it's called) and used his power immediately.

Again, I'm not saying that this clears him entirely. It along with Swamped being in a chat last night means that Coolest/Swamped cannot be the gossip. That's why I brought it up. I would have either seen Coolest create the Fanto/Zeke chat, or I would have seen Gorlak create the gossip that he and Swamped (formerly Coolest) were in. Is that more clear?

Oct 25, 2017
He would've been cool with killing me and killing you first probably would have sealed that for the following day, THEN they could've killed panda. Scum efficiency doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Maybe I'm missing something

Oct 25, 2017
Swamped I think our plan kicks in (although you probably know why I hesitate? 1:1 would be a good trade, I'd say we tell everything)
I was hoping you'd say something to this effect. I've been mulling it but wasn't sure lol. Besides if the chat is indeed a scum power I'm already screwed, as they have probably read it. But if that isn't the case, I'd rather not reveal too much.

I moved N1.

Gorlak can back me up.

I love AB, but he is scum. You all need to vote for him.

Also, I called he was scum before he even did his roleclaim. I got some sickass reads.

Oct 27, 2017
He would've been cool with killing me and killing you first probably would have sealed that for the following day, THEN they could've killed panda. Scum efficiency doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Maybe I'm missing something
I.. don't understand this. Who would've been cool with killing you? GP? So my death would've resulted in your lynch? That's what you are trying to say here?

Oct 25, 2017
Swamped I think our plan kicks in (although you probably know why I hesitate? 1:1 would be a good trade, I'd say we tell everything)
I believe AB is lying here.

Swamped told last night me she moved N1, this is what I can confirm.

What's AB's motivation here? Swamped
Well, this is probably the hubris talking but I called him out as scum, and maybe he wanted to get ahead of the game.

I can also see this as an attempt to fish.

Which would mean that scum don't have access to the chats, cos why fish if they know my role already? I was pretty open about it in the chat.

Swamped my only question about you moving N1.

Are you the chat creator?
I am not.

Nov 3, 2017
Well, this is probably the hubris talking but I called him out as scum, and maybe he wanted to get ahead of the game.

Which would mean that scum don't have access to the chats, cos why fish if they know my role already? I was pretty open about it in the chat.
Hmm, unfortunate for fanto, hit by two powers of differing alignments?
Ok, this should be fun then.

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping you'd say something to this effect. I've been mulling it but wasn't sure lol. Besides if the chat is indeed a scum power I'm already screwed, as they have probably read it. But if that isn't the case, I'd rather not reveal too much.

I moved N1.

Gorlak can back me up.

I love AB, but he is scum. You all need to vote for him.

Also, I called he was scum before he even did his roleclaim. I got some sickass reads.
I have some bad news for you about your reads...

There is the off chance that the scum blocker hit me N1 and that's why I got a "No movement" read. It's a small chance, but given what happened in TMBG I've seen worse. Doesn't really matter, you'll all see when you get my flip.

I believe AB is lying here.
The thread was basically dead before I claimed. Why would I bother to claim instead of just coast for a few more hours?

oh well

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK

If AB does know your role, he could just be playing dumb - although I'm not sure what difference that would make.

Oct 27, 2017
So two scenarios

1) AB is lying. Scum figured with no claim yet, town maybe doesn't have an info role. He goes for the claim, maybe hid his partner in there and tries to find a power role?

That is a short lived scum fake claim. No tracker survives until endgame (except bar mafia -.-')

2) Swamped is lying. She told me yesterday she moved (in a ploy to get me to reveal my role? but why let me live?). Obviously she now had to oppose AB or otherwise I would call her out. Damage control? Trade her for town tracker because they had to?

Oct 25, 2017
No, your second scenario seems possible.

I just wanted you to check your PMs and what result you got for the first night, but I think you'd notice the difference before claiming.
When I saw LP's flip as the Role Blocker I knew there was a chance my early reads were useless. But then I was basically a nonplayer early on, so why would I be roleblocked instead of, say, Stuart or Bear or Nin?

Oct 25, 2017
I find it unlikely that scum would block you N1 absolutbro
Furthermore I distinctly disagree with the at game runner's discretion notion you want to sell. It's bastard if you are blocked and get a no movement.
No you're right. It's far more likely that they blocked CoolestSpot for the same reason I tracked him: they figured he had a power behind his (first) gambit.

FWIW: my N1 result had the same message as all my other results.

Nov 3, 2017
What? Why two?
Zeke we are derailing can we just not and focus on the claims at hand? What do YOU think of all of this?
Your the one derailing saying I was a neutral chat creator.

I asked Swamped if she was the chat creator because CS didnt believe about the chat.

Thoughts on current situation - if this plan was laid out in chat last night by you two. Why would scum AB fall for it? Either scum can't view the chat or ab isnt scum. His reasoning for claiming and putting chuggs in his top scum is very shaky. (slight scum lean for him for that)
His reasoning that Swamped being roleblocked N1 is possible.

Two neutral chat creators - You said I was neutral chat creator, Grizzly was a neutral who created chats. No way there are two neutral chat creators.

Oct 25, 2017
new plan: let's focus on the people skating by in this whole discussion. I believe Swamped/Coolest is town. I KNOW gorlak is town (has to be). This is almost certainly a giant screw up on my part where I considered the RB on me, but never considered they may have blocked my target. Two games back, two games with monumental screw ups.

And now at least three town, almost certainly 4 town are circling around and the scum are sitting back and laughing.

Nov 3, 2017
new plan: let's focus on the people skating by in this whole discussion. I believe Swamped/Coolest is town. I KNOW gorlak is town (has to be). This is almost certainly a giant screw up on my part where I considered the RB on me, but never considered they may have blocked my target. Two games back, two games with monumental screw ups.

And now at least three town, almost certainly 4 town are circling around and the scum are sitting back and laughing.
Yea, lets deflect to the coasters, and ignore all this guys. No big deal.

leslienielson.gif

How do you know gorlak has to be town?

My vote staying on melon. We can handle you 2mrw if you arent killed. Lets see if you come up with something useful.