• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

BREXIT MAFIA PHASE 2 | Border-Line Insanity!

OP
OP
cabot
Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
FINAL VOTE COUNT:

==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

nin
(6 votes)
malus - #4,207
dcpat - #4,250
alexem - #4,460
swamped - #4,589
ezekelrage - #4,591
z-beat - #4,592

z-beat
(3 votes)
nin - #4,428
swamped - #4,576
#4,589
absolutbro - #4,580
gorlak - #4,593

ezekelrage
(1 votes)
melonrabbit - #4,224

absolutbro
(0 votes)
swamped - #4,417
#4,545

melonrabbit
(0 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,198
#4,304
ezekelrage - #4,314
#4,591
gorlak - #4,386
#4,468

dcpat
(0 votes)
gorlak - #4,571
#4,593
Post Counts:
gorlak: 114 ezekelrage: 86 absolutbro: 50 dcpat: 34 melonrabbit: 32 swamped: 28 malus: 15 nin: 13 z-beat: 12 alexem: 12 cabot: 3 fireblend: 2 becks': 1 gir: 1 grizzly: 1

A replacement for gir will be looked for. If the day starts with no replacement, he will be modkilled.

Day 6 Ends
OP
OP
cabot
Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
A shouty man was pointing aggressively at the Conservative ministers.

"NORTHERN IRELAND MUST BE TREATED THE SAME. THE SAME AS YOU LOT YOU BLOODY CRETINS"

The Conservatives laughed and continued their Canada+ jigsaw puzzle.

The shouty man's head vein popped, and so he dropped.

nin has been eliminated

United We Stand.

Stop talking us down.

Brexit Britain is a Global Britain.

Except you. You’re not welcome. Or you. Yes, even you.

Welcome to Brexit Phase 2 Mafia!

You are Ian Paisley Jr.

You’re a member of DUP. Hobbies include: Arse backwards views on society, crazy fundamentalist garbage beliefs, jumping on the opposite viewpoint of Sinn Fein on every issue, a raging hard on for the GREAT BRITISH UNION despite how much damage this could cause and just generally propping up a shamble union government, while failing to run your own country’s one.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You are an Ordinary Town. You have no powers other than voting.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

When you have read this Role PM, please reply to it to confirm acknowledgement.
Day 7 Begins:

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Thanks for the kind words last night. My manager's given me a couple of days off for the stone to work its way out of my system, so I've taken a slow day and I'm feeling a lot better for it.

Aside from that, I'll take the L on Nin - I'd been dubious of his voting for a while, but that was evidently unlucky selection rather than anything malicious. Sorry about that, Nin.

Oct 27, 2017
17. [f] Swamped | claimed n1 movement
13. [f] melonrabbit - PST | claimed thief
7. [m] absolutbro - EST | claimed tracker

10. [m] EzekelRAGE - CST
11. [m] Gorlak - GMT+1
12. [m] Alexem - GMT
16. [m] gir - Brazil
18. [m] malus - UTC+1
19. [m] DCPat - UTC+1
20. [m] Z-Beat - PST

I think malus and alexem have a too similar vote record to be in cahoots, but that's not the biggest argument. I can see malus and DCPat in a team.

I'm not disregarding a scum tracker, AB's choices look like scum tracks, but we'll see what will come from that. I'm positive swamped is town. Melon is probably a helpful neutral.

Nov 3, 2017
EzekelRAGE Who did you have the biggest argument with so far?
Melon/gorlak
Go wild, it's my birthday so I'm very happy and can deal with your antics today :p :D <3
Happy birthday

Theory. Melon/swamped are scum. Melon cooks up the “item i got confirms swamped is town”.

They no kill last night.

Melon says item she got from swamped was body armor and she used it last night to save.

Swamped and melon coast to end game securing a scum win

*end scene*

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Theory. Melon/swamped are scum. Melon cooks up the “item i got confirms swamped is town”.

They no kill last night.

Melon says item she got from swamped was body armor and she used it last night to save.

Swamped and melon coast to end game securing a scum win

*end scene*
It's plausible, but would a PR thief be able to steal and use a passive ability like BP?

Brazil

(tofubeats Remix)
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
If you say so. Do you think a townread Fantomas wasn't?
She seemed like a good choice, possibly edging a bit on the risky side of things.

But don't get me wrong - I wasn't implying that there was one specific moment in which you should've been killed but weren't. When I answered "N1", I meant that you should've been a target up for consideration from the get-go. We've now been through 6 phases and you're still here, though. That's not evidence one way or another, but it's caught my attention.

Obviously, that also means that I'm not expecting an explanation from you - consider that question more of a friendly nudge.

Oct 27, 2017
Obviously, that also means that I'm not expecting an explanation from you - consider that question more of a friendly nudge.
Okay, I felt like you were awaiting an explanation, so I wanted to know what exactly was bothering you.

What is your take on the claims situation? How do you see Tracker and Thief balance each other?

Oct 27, 2017
I want to highlight malus and alexem's vote record again:

D1 - ET (b-dubs - #892, alexem - #984 ) - lynch
D3 - Faddy (malus - #2907, alexem - #3025) - lynch
D4 -LP (malus - #3531, alexem - #3585) - lynch
D5 - DCPat (alexem - #3,878, malus - #4,003)
D6 - nin (malus - #4,207, alexem - #4,460) - lynch

D2 was the only day they were seperated (on Kalor and GP ...)

Any opinions? Coincidence? My initial reaction was that this isn't w/w together. They'd be too conscious about the votes, wouldn't they?

I have to look how they explained the switch from DC to nin from D5 to D6 (nin was hanging around 2 votes D5)