• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Faddy would be the more useful flip of the two but alex has a confirmed town voting for him

Then go for the most info one you feel like. GP may be confirmed town but that doesn't mean he is for sure correct. It just means you know he's doing it because he has an honest belief in an Alexem lynch and it's not being done in bad faith aka he's not being scummy.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I view the profanity use as emotional.

Me arguing about both sides - is me trying to look at both sides of an argument.

Your thoughts on gossip - We off that. I doubt someone else will come forward about a chat occurring.
More on this. I view profanity use as emotional/defensive. So when you say "I don't give a shit about Fanto's reads." instead of My issues were really the mechanical aspects. That looks a certain way for me.
Me saying you were frustrated was looking at the view of you being scum and annoyed that I was still using info from the chat. You did end up admitting your real issue was the cabot didnt stop me. So I was right about it. I did say it was a chance you were just a stickler for the rules.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Faddy would be the more useful flip of the two but alex has a confirmed town voting for him
At least with the Confirmed town, you know they honestly want to see that flip and have no ulterior motives.

I read this as resistant to a flip you said you wouldn't mind earlier aka Faddy.
Read it how you want. I read your earlier post about GP as you throwing shade on a confirmed townie. I just want an Alex flip to see if it can help me with melon. A confirmed townie is on there. Someone I gave a slight townread too is on there. Ive already stated my case on Alex.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I just want an Alex flip to see if it can help me with melon.
That just brings me back around to me question from before.
If you flip town and melon still hasnt answered any of my questions. The same.
If my flip alone won't change how you feel about Melon, how exactly would it help you at all? If I could at least get an idea of where you're coming fromthat's be a start, because all I can see at the moment is circular reasoning.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
GP is confirmed town but I do find it interesting that he's going for Alexem now instead of Faddy. Though like I said earlier, I feel his is one of the few good arguments for Alexem lynch. I just wish he would be consistent about voting Faddy haha.

You and Faddy were at odds pretty hard, right? So if he goes and flips scum that bodes better for you. And if not, the opposite. If you were scum and he was town that seems like a poor gambit because there's still a lot of game left to play.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
That just brings me back around to me question from before.

If my flip alone won't change how you feel about Melon, how exactly would it help you at all? If I could at least get an idea of where you're coming fromthat's be a start, because all I can see at the moment is circular reasoning.
Your town flip alone won't change how I feel about melon. You haven't given any in depth reads on her that I can go off of.

Your town flip also doesnt have anything to do with:
Melon saying I "vanished" eod on d2 - When kalor hammered the day early. There was only 20 min between my last post in the thread and Kalor's hammer.
Melon fishing for PR in regards to me
Melon deflecting to attacks when I said I scumread her for wanting confirmation about if I actually moved to Chuggs last night or not
Her vote on CS D1 being bad

Only she could help on those, first 3 anyway.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Exactly, I'm just collateral in you going after Melon. Not the most convincing reason for a vote to me, but that's just my opinion.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry guys I'm watching the rugby and my phone in the house.

Won't be back until after the deadline.

Vote: Alexem

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry guys I'm watching the rugby and my phone in the house.

Won't be back until after the deadline.

Vote: Alexem
*me thinking about stu's reaction from seeing this*
tenor.gif

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

faddy (8 votes)
stuart444 - #2309
coolestspot - #2768
thechuggernaut - #2775
malus - #2907
alexem - #3025
gir - #3053
melonrabbit - #3110
z-beat - #3111

alexem (5 votes)
dcpat - #2510
giant panda - #2582
turmoil7 - #3040
ezekelrage - #3042
faddy - #3104

absolutebro (1 votes)
nin - #2956

lone_prodigy (1 votes)
gorlak - #2839

Post Counts:
stuart444: 204 ezekelrage: 182 gorlak: 72 coolestspot: 42 faddy: 39 thechuggernaut: 35 turmoil7: 33 alexem: 32 nin: 30 gir: 27 melonrabbit: 25 malus: 17 dcpat: 16 z-beat: 14 absolutbro: 14 giant panda: 11 sophia: 8 cabot: 3 natiko: 1 lone_prodigy: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

is that a hammer?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Also faddy said he wont be around for rest of the day. So wont get claim or anything to try and save himself.