• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Vote: Faddy

ElegantFreeIguana-small.gif

Melon has reread the thread and purposely ignored anything i said about her.
Keep that in mind.

Day 3 Ends
OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
A fumbling noise from the bushes and a lanky body rolls out.

"Who's this Where's Wally wanker?"

"Pardon me. The Handegg is on."

He twoddles off like nothing ever mattered.

Faddy has been eliminated!

United We Stand.

Stop talking us down.

Brexit Britain is a Global Britain.

Except you. You're not welcome. Or you. Yes, even you.

Welcome to Brexit Phase 2 Mafia!

You are Jacob Rees-Mogg.

You arrived on the planet naked, fist in the ground with lightning sparking all around you, just as the Terminator movies did it. No one understands why a bigoted Victorian era male man exists in 2018 and has significant power within the ruling governmental party, but here we all are.

Hail the dinosaur!

You are aligned with SCUM.

You are a 1-shot Ninja. Once per game, you can target a player. If successful, you will kill this player and leave no trace. The command is NINJA: <playername>

The team kill command is KILL: <playername>.

The game thread is: HERE

The SCUM thread is being destroyed by the European Research Group

You win when your team hold 50% of the vote at the start of a Day.

When you have read this Role PM, please reply to it to confirm acknowledgement.

DAY 4 BEGINS:
lpflq2gobs

OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
FINAL VOTE TALLY:

faddy (9 votes)
stuart444 - #2309
coolestspot - #2333
coolestspot - #2768
thechuggernaut - #2775
malus - #2907
alexem - #3025
gir - #3053
melonrabbit - #3110
z-beat - #3111
absolutbro - #3139
ezekelrage - #3144

alexem
(4 votes)
dcpat - #2510
coolestspot - #2553
giant panda - #2582
turmoil7 - #2660
turmoil7 - #3040
ezekelrage - #3042
faddy - #3104

absolutebro
(1 votes)
nin - #2956

lone_prodigy
(1 votes)
gir - #2746
gorlak - #2839
turmoil7 - #2856

coolesspot
(0 votes)
ezekelrage - #2559

melonrabbit
(0 votes)
gorlak - #2504
ezekelrage - #2892

coolestspot
(0 votes)
turmoil7 - #2584

z-beat
(0 votes)
nin - #2694
thechuggernaut - #2716

stuart444
(0 votes)
faddy - #2317
ezekelrage - #2489
alexem - #2511

absolutbro
(0 votes)
gorlak - #2536

gir
(0 votes)
thechuggernaut - #2506

malus
(0 votes)
gir - #2737

nin
(0 votes)
alexem - #2874

Post Counts:
stuart444: 206 ezekelrage: 195 gorlak: 72 coolestspot: 42 faddy: 39 thechuggernaut: 35 melonrabbit: 34 alexem: 34 turmoil7: 33 nin: 30 gir: 27 z-beat: 18 malus: 17 dcpat: 16 absolutbro: 15 giant panda: 11 sophia: 8 cabot: 5 natiko: 1 lone_prodigy: 1

I won't be ejecting LP due to coming in after the Day Phase starting.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I also remember saying I wanted to look into DCPat depending on Faddy's flip and I will.

But if he turns out to be scum, I'll laugh because

extreme tactician
(9 votes)
faddy - #351
fantomas - #355
turmoil7 - #751
b-dubs - #892
coolestspot - #943
sophia - #948
gir - #982
alexem - #984
kalor - #991
kalor - #1042
coolestspot - #1044
dcpat - #1045

alexem
(4 votes)
dcpat - #2510
coolestspot - #2553
giant panda - #2582
turmoil7 - #2660
turmoil7 - #3040
ezekelrage - #3042
faddy - #3104
Last, First votes
First, Last votes

Oct 25, 2017
DC, Turmoil, LP, and AB are my top 4 scum suspects right now. I think AB is the least likely and I would like to lynch the other 3 first though.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Earlier today, I went through my about D3 taking Faddy's flip into consideration. These seemed the most salient given the outcome:

> Faddy claimed Stuart and Gorlak were scum, but said that Nin, Spot, AB, Malus and Chuggernaut are town.
> Spot voted for Faddy.
> Z-Beat thought at least one of the players in Faddy's town list is scum.
> Turmoil kept pairing people off for their takes on each other - myself and DCPat, Nin and Gir.
> Zeke posited a scum team of myself, AB, Faddy and Melon.
> Gorlak read Faddy as town, along with Zeke, Turmoil, Spot, Chuggernaut and Nin.
> Faddy leant town on Turmoil and vice versa.
> Gorlak felt that if Faddy is scum Chuggernaut would be suspect and did not think that Stuart and/or Zeke would be scum-mates with Faddy.
> Stuart's next pick if Faddy flipped scum would be DCPat.
> Gorlak asked Faddy, Stuart and Zeke for their two top scum aside from each other. All of them named me - for the other, Faddy and Zeke picked Melon, Stuart picked DCPat.
> Gorlak himself picked Malus, Melon and AB as his top scum. He would later feel better about Melon.
> Turmoil wanted to look amongst Spot's D1 voters, like L_P and Nin, rather than ET's D1 voters like Faddy. I initially went along with his suggestion to vote for Nin - however, as soon as I stated that I preferred Stuart's argument and switched to Faddy, the wagon on me took off. Turmoil was the first to turn on me once I switched.
> Stuart, incidentally, wanted to give Nin a pass for feeling towny on D1 and D2.
> DCPat asked for Stuart's view of Turmoil - Stuart stated that he town-read him.
> Nin did not like how quiet Faddy was and thought scum may keep Stuart around.
> GP thought that Faddy and I were the best lynch options, followed by Z-Beat or Melon. Was sceptical of the case against Sophia/L_P.
> Chuggernaut was suspicious of the wagon on me.
> Stuart thought that the wagon on me might have started because Faddy vs. L_P might have been scum vs. scum.
> AB read Chuggernaut, Stuart, Spot and possibly Gorlak as town. Disliked Zeke's shading, feeling worse about Nin the longer he's alive.
> Z-Beat felt Faddy would have been the more useful flip.

I think that while it's possible that Faddy might have been bussed, I would be surprised if that was scum's plan from the off - they'd already let ET go and a ninja kill is a useful skill for them. I still think there's another busser in the ET vote list from D1, and I think there was a deliberate effort to swerve discussion towards the Spot voters. The fact that the wagon on me took off after I took up Stuart's suggestion adds weight to that for me. In all, I now find Turmoil and DCPat to be looking quite dubious with that in mind. Stuart naturally gets a boost from the day's events and I get a positive feeling from Z-Beat. Zeke gets no points from me for that hammer - while I found his 'if he doesn't back my theory, he's worth lynching' approach unnecessary reckless, I still slightly err on the side of tunnel vision as opposed to scum work.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow

I believe LP is scum.

Weird how no one ever jumps on voting him.

No one but me voted Sophia on D1(when ET had 2 votes on), never got traction on D2 against town Vs town panda/kalor, yesterday no one was interested on it either

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Wow

I believe LP is scum.

Weird how no one ever jumps on voting him.

No one but me voted Sophia on D1(when ET had 2 votes on), never got traction on D2 against town Vs town panda/kalor, yesterday no one was interested on it either

eh, I'd have wanted to hear something from them before deciding.

We still got scum which is good but based on the above, I think Alexem is probably town so we could have had a mislynch yesterday.

That said if LP is scum then it was indeed scum vs scum before Alexem's wagon started.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I shouldn't get any points for the hammer. I should get points for calling him out for pr fishing

*shrug* again playful lol

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
The Faddy vote made me feel a bit better about him. Which doesn't exactly make me town read him, but I would rather go after him last.

Hmm, alright. It is just a "feels better about x than y" vote so it's not exactly something to ride home about and remember TWE did bus his way to victory.

but I agree that it's unlikely that he's scum at the moment at least.

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, alright. It is just a "feels better about x than y" vote so it's not exactly something to ride home about and remember TWE did bus his way to victory.

but I agree that it's unlikely that he's scum at the moment at least.

Agreed. I don't want to write him out as an option which is why I listed him, but I think we have a better chance at finding scum in the other 3 I mentioned.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CoolestSpot you're always a source of insight. What do you think of this?

Whoever is a protector role did their job well

Or

Delayed power about to fuck us up the next day?

Only two things I've seen after a "No one been fucked over" day start.

But hey...day start! Go job y'all on Faddy. I think he played into the Sorian history because it repeating was only thing making me not want to lynch him after the Stuart interaction. Which is quite brilliant.

Scum can't keep hiding though

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have a preference? like if you had to list who you'd vote for in order, who would be number 1, 2 and 3?

1. Turmoil
2. DCPat
3. LP

Number 1 and 2 are very close though, and I was actually planing on going after DC today if you died last night because you wanted people to remember you were scum reading him and I trust your reads at this point

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever is a protector role did their job well

Or

Delayed power about to fuck us up the next day?

Only two things I've seen after a "No one been fucked over" day start.

But hey...day start! Go job y'all on Faddy. I think he played into the Sorian history because it repeating was only thing making me not want to lynch him after the Stuart interaction. Which is quite brilliant.

Scum can't keep hiding though

I got war flashbacks to that Sorian lynch during all of that. I'm glad this time we actually turned up with a scum lynch.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
1. Turmoil
2. DCPat
3. LP

Number 1 and 2 are very close though, and I was actually planing on going after DC today if you died last night because you wanted people to remember you were scum reading him and I trust your reads at this point

Alright then. I'll look into all 3 as far as I'm able to over the course of the day.

I also while town reading Nin, I do find it suspect how much he pushed the low activity coaster lynch last day phase. Might be something to think about as well.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
why did you choose Alexem over Faddy?

I believed that he was more likely to be town than alexem, basically

Also, from my POV, the first time I voted for alexem he had votes from dcpat, cs(who I lean town on), panda(town), yet he never took off. Later CS left it and Zeke came.

Scum didn't consider it viable? Is he scum? I am not sure how to read this

Oct 25, 2017
Alright then. I'll look into all 3 as far as I'm able to over the course of the day.

I also while town reading Nin, I do find it suspect how much he pushed the low activity coaster lynch last day phase. Might be something to think about as well.

Yeah, I was actually thinking about adding Nin as a distant 5th. I think he's worth looking into if there's still a stray scum left

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I've been going back and forth a lot on Nin. At times I've found him towny, at others he's made me suspicious - I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I'm starting with him being in about the middle today.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was honestly busy cause thanksgiving and school this weekend, so I'll ne catching up tonight and reporting in later. I'm feeling good...(for now)...but feeling good.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been going back and forth a lot on Nin. At times I've found him towny, at others he's made me suspicious - I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I'm starting with him being in about the middle today.

I think he constantly plays aggressive. It helps him when he wants to be town cause he can stay pushy and everyone will go "oh its that Nin, that nine inch nails loving always on edge alien democrat werido".

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and if Turmoil and DCPat both flip town then looking into Alexem again would be a good idea because that probably means that it was scum vs scum today. But I'll be surprised if they both flip town

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm feeling good on Zeke though. Been on edge reading through his attitude which naturally offputs me, but now he's basically confirmed town for me.

Not a super helpful revealing post, but giving off the noggin thoughts

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm feeling good on Zeke though. Been on edge reading through his attitude which naturally offputs me, but now he's basically confirmed town for me.

Not a super helpful revealing post, but giving off the noggin thoughts
Offputting - understandable
But what makes you town read me after doing a gambit to try an catch me?