• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Hm. I suppose it is possible that I was roleblocked. I know CS claimed a role on D1 so the scum roleblocker could have targeted me.

I still want to see an AB flip. This is the fastest way to the truth.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
What? Why two?
Zeke we are derailing can we just not and focus on the claims at hand? What do YOU think of all of this?
Your the one derailing saying I was a neutral chat creator.

I asked Swamped if she was the chat creator because CS didnt believe about the chat.

Thoughts on current situation - if this plan was laid out in chat last night by you two. Why would scum AB fall for it? Either scum can't view the chat or ab isnt scum. His reasoning for claiming and putting chuggs in his top scum is very shaky. (slight scum lean for him for that)
His reasoning that Swamped being roleblocked N1 is possible.

Two neutral chat creators - You said I was neutral chat creator, Grizzly was a neutral who created chats. No way there are two neutral chat creators.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Swamped can you point me to a post where you townread gorlak?

Telling someone you had a power role in a random chat seems odd.

Especially when you dont know that person's alignment.
Especially when it is implied that scum can read that chat.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
new plan: let's focus on the people skating by in this whole discussion. I believe Swamped/Coolest is town. I KNOW gorlak is town (has to be). This is almost certainly a giant screw up on my part where I considered the RB on me, but never considered they may have blocked my target. Two games back, two games with monumental screw ups.

And now at least three town, almost certainly 4 town are circling around and the scum are sitting back and laughing.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
new plan: let's focus on the people skating by in this whole discussion. I believe Swamped/Coolest is town. I KNOW gorlak is town (has to be). This is almost certainly a giant screw up on my part where I considered the RB on me, but never considered they may have blocked my target. Two games back, two games with monumental screw ups.

And now at least three town, almost certainly 4 town are circling around and the scum are sitting back and laughing.
Yea, lets deflect to the coasters, and ignore all this guys. No big deal.

leslienielson.gif

How do you know gorlak has to be town?

My vote staying on melon. We can handle you 2mrw if you arent killed. Lets see if you come up with something useful.

Oct 27, 2017
I asked Swamped if she was the chat creator because CS didnt believe about the chat.
That's reasonable.
Thoughts on current situation - if this plan was laid out in chat last night by you two. Why would scum AB fall for it? Either scum can't view the chat or ab isnt scum. His reasoning for claiming and putting chuggs in his top scum is very shaky. (slight scum lean for him for that)
His reasoning that Swamped being roleblocked N1 is possible.

Two neutral chat creators - You said I was neutral chat creator, Grizzly was a neutral who created chats. No way there are two neutral chat creators.
And this too. I never saw Grizzly as a chat creator. I put him down as a recruiter, forming a third party. Not the way you are painting it here. But all of this does make sense.

This is supporting that AB might not be scum.

Oct 27, 2017
Gorlak why do you believe swamped moved n1? Can you confirmed she moved?
Are you PR fishing here? If I had sth. to clarify the situation I'd say it.

First question is because of everything we've discussed in night chat and she came forward on her own today. My doubts on this are here:
2) Swamped is lying. She told me yesterday she moved (in a ploy to get me to reveal my role? but why let me live?). Obviously she now had to oppose AB or otherwise I would call her out. Damage control? Trade her for town tracker because they had to?
I don't see why she'd tell me when she moved and let me live. It's more likely that she was truly trusting me and revealed herself.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
And this too. I never saw Grizzly as a chat creator. I put him down as a recruiter, forming a third party. Not the way you are painting it here. But all of this does make sense.

This is supporting that AB might not be scum.
idk recruiter that creates a chat still. Doubt there is another neutral with chat powers.
You are a 2-shot Mentor. During a Night Phase, you can target a player. If their fluff Role Name matches one of your targets, they will become your understudy. If the target is successfully recruited, they will share your alignment and a chat will be created between you both.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Are you PR fishing here? If I had sth. to clarify the situation I'd say it.
How is that PR fishing? If you can't confirm it then she could be lying.

The fact that she says its possible that she couldve been rb or that you believe it says you cant confirm it. So got my answer.

irst question is because of everything we've discussed in night chat and she came forward on her own today. My doubts on this are here:I don't see why she'd tell me when she moved and let me live. It's more likely that she was truly trusting me and revealed herself.
Scum swapped can lie about what she wants. Causes confusion.

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
MELON PLEASE TELL ME YOU BLOCKED ZEKE THE OTHER NIGHTS - he's the chat creator right?

I'm not a straight roleblocker. I'm a thief that steals abilities used that night, blocking the original player that night and able to use them the night after assuming I'm sucessful.

So, Zeke didn't use a chat power on N2 because I would've received it.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not a straight roleblocker. I'm a thief that steals abilities used that night, blocking the original player that night and able to use them the night after assuming I'm sucessful.

So, Zeke didn't use a chat power on N2 because I would've received it.

But since you said CS/Swamped tried to move, you would've stolen her ability and used that night 2? So how could you block Zeke night 2?

Oct 27, 2017
They are both telling the truth from a certain point of view. AB is correct. I blocked CS N1. However, because of what I recieved that night I also townread CS/Swamped since. I believe AB's claim.
This means swamped is definitely town.

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't make any sense for a melon/swapped combo to go for this claim.

melon is likely telling the truth about her power. I don't think she's scum. Are you neutral melonrabbit? Would be no big deal, you helped out town here big time.

I believe AB said the truth about his results. Need to look into this chugger/turmoil business.

We should definitely lynch outside the claims today.

OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
nin
(3 votes)
malus - #4,207
dcpat - #4,250
alexem - #4,460

melonrabbit
(1 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,198
#4,304
ezekelrage - #4,314
gorlak - #4,386
#4,468

absolutbro
(1 votes)
swamped - #4,417

z-beat
(1 votes)
nin - #4,428

ezekelrage
(1 votes)
melonrabbit - #4,224

Post Counts:
gorlak: 98 ezekelrage: 78 absolutbro: 34 dcpat: 28 melonrabbit: 26 swamped: 21 malus: 14 nin: 13 alexem: 11 z-beat: 10 fireblend: 2 becks': 1 cabot: 1 gir: 1 grizzly: 1