• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not. I just came back and started questioning things I do not understand. I'm trying to fit all the claims together with the things we had so far.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
12. [m] Alexem - GMT
16. [m] gir - GMT
18. [m] B-Dubs - EST [m] malus - UTC+1
19. [m] DCPat - UTC+1
20. [m] Z-Beat - PST
These 5 are our quiet, outside the claim folks. Of them, I lean town on gir and probably scum on Alexem or Z-Beat. Malus is a blind spot and DCPat I kind of lean town but not based on a lot really. He was willing to at least put out a case for nin, which seems an odd scum choice for a lynch target.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
You and her make no sense on the same team.
Her and LP make no sense on the same team.

-> either you are scum tracker or she's neutral thief
I try not to make too much sense of the game balance until the end. Fact is I don't know what all the roles are until it's over.

I know I'm a watcher and I know that I didn't see coolest move N1. I can see a town thief opposite a scum roleblocker, since that leaves everyone scratching their heads on who blocked what.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Right now?
I'm still thinking on it. I ended the day feeling best about Gorlak and Sophia and Fanto (R.I.P). I want to follow up with CS after that ... show at EoD but I don't think he's scum, unless scum had two up and were attempting to trade a goon for the more power role i.e. the "bomb" but that doesn't seem likely the more I've mused over it and by the end of the night phase I felt better about CS on reflection. Even if I didn't understand at the time.
I agree that talk has stalled since it is LP's day. Some seems way to eager for a hammer (Zeke) despite the fact this lynch will close the Soph loop and doesn't lead us far without discussion around it.

Protect: Coolest
Investigate: nin
Kill: Zeke
Nin is up there for me, but of the people on that vote, I only really trust Gorlak so need to think.
Can you explain the pool you had on this melon? im not sure who you are comparing gorlak with. Just want to clear that up.

You're correct.

My PMs are a mess, blame the Doctor.

I must've skipped 2 nights.

N1 - CS
N2 - Zeke
N3 -
N4 -
N5 - Z-beat
So nothing from me, something from cs to make you townread them. Nothing of note from z beat?

hmmmm.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Melon is basically a PR finder + blocker. Why would scum need two blockers?
Eeeerrh, WAIT A MOMENT

what if she's scum info role? LP blocked CS and melon just wanted town cred here?

I also don't see how town tracker as info role works together with pr finder.
PR finder is a pseudo alignment cop. If melon had targeted ET and gotten the ninja kill, she'd have a pretty good idea ET was scum. If there's a power that makes ET townread CS/Swamped, I doubt that person lives long if melon is scum. I'm inclined to believe melon and sort out the insanity later.

Ok, that is new to me.
Really? They went back and forth at each other on multiple occasions.

Oct 27, 2017
PR finder is a pseudo alignment cop. If melon had targeted ET and gotten the ninja kill, she'd have a pretty good idea ET was scum. If there's a power that makes ET townread CS/Swamped, I doubt that person lives long if melon is scum. I'm inclined to believe melon and sort out the insanity later.
I can't follow your thoughts about ET, especially since you confused him with Faddy in the first two instances.

Oct 27, 2017
We have 20 minutes?

I still think today we should lynch outside the PR claims.

absolutbro - claimed tracker
Swamped - claimed movement N1
melonrabbit - claimed power thief

that leaves: nin; EzekelRAGE, Gorlak, Alexem, gir, malus, DCPat, Z-Beat

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to stop here for the night - I'm in a lot of pain right now and I can't concentrate on the EoD changes properly.

If I've not improved by D7, I may have to consider subbing out - if I can't give proper attention to the game in this state, it wouldn't be fair on you for me to coast along until I'm better.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The ppl on the vote. Gorlak was in on some vote and you said he was the only one you trusted.

=================================
So think i will still vote Melon. confirms Swamped and AB's story if her fliip is town. Giving us two more confirmed townies.

Not sure how to feel about her wanting to confirm if I moved during the CS gambit. If she is to be believed, then she knows I didnt have a night action on n2.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I can't follow your thoughts about ET, especially since you confused him with Faddy in the first two instances.
ugh, my fault.

Imagine Melon targets the scum Ninja. Her result would be "untrackable kill". That to me seems an obvious scum power.

Is that more clear?

With 18 minutes left as of this post, nin is the vote leader at 3:

==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

nin (3 votes)
malus - #4,207
dcpat - #4,250
alexem - #4,460

melonrabbit (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,198 #4,304
ezekelrage - #4,314
gorlak - #4,386 #4,468

z-beat (1 votes)
nin - #4,428

ezekelrage (1 votes)
melonrabbit - #4,224

absolutbro (0 votes)
swamped - #4,417 #4,545

I think this is a bad lynch, myself.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to stop here for the night - I'm in a lot of pain right now and I can't concentrate on the EoD changes properly.

If I've not improved by D7, I may have to consider subbing out - if I can't give proper attention to the game in this state, it wouldn't be fair on you for me to coast along until I'm better.
:( Feel better soon dude!

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So 5 night phases and all we have from melon's power is she got something that makes her strongly believe CS/Swamped is town?

Let's just nip this in the bud so we have something concrete to go on. Melon lynch confirm's AB and Swamped.

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like there is some momentum for nin.

I'd prefer a z-beat lynch, but I don't mind seeing nin's flip.

VOTE: Z-beat

DCPat

Oct 28, 2017
Stay strong Alexem

All things considered I agree with Gorlak we have to do something now. And it wouldn't be wise to make a rushed decision now.
I'll stay on Nin.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So 5 night phases and all we have from melon's power is she got something that makes her strongly believe CS/Swamped is town?

Let's just nip this in the bud so we have something concrete to go on. Melon lynch confirm's AB and Swamped.

where is your read/thoughts on melon?

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
I swear AB if you are scum, I'm going to beat myself up

I still think his tracker targets were good scum tracks too. Like Stu for example.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, so why would town need her and you as the tracker on top. Wasn't that my point?

Could you explain this part with correct names?
Derp. That should say "If MELON sees a power that makes them townread CS/Swamped, that person doens't last long if MELON is scum". As in "If melon gets something only town would have, and melon is scum, the person with the town-only power would die".

Is actually my preferred vote as well. DCPat is here and engaging. Z-Beat had only a few posts since my claim and all of them focused on shading gorlak and sort of painting himself into a victim slot:

I do find it a little weird that you've survived this long, gorlak. It seems like it would've been a solid move to kill gorlak after his initial rant on me to implicate me and kill me with a mislynch while simultaneously discrediting gorlak, unless whoever else he was targeting wasn't willing to take that gambit

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017

where is your read/thoughts on melon?

Well with her claim I certainly don't think she is scum, or else I would have been dead on N2.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, so why would town need her and you as the tracker on top. Wasn't that my point?
Also, I forgot to respond to this part: I clearly didn't understand your point. But to answer the question: I don't really know. Neither of our powers solidly implicate alignment except in special circumstances, so that could be part of it.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry, took longer than expected and of course you choose to mass claim now. I don't have time to read everything since I left so I'm not going to do anything right now.