• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
FINAL VOTE COUNT:

==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

nin
(6 votes)
malus - #4,207
dcpat - #4,250
alexem - #4,460
swamped - #4,589
ezekelrage - #4,591
z-beat - #4,592

z-beat
(3 votes)
nin - #4,428
swamped - #4,576
#4,589
absolutbro - #4,580
gorlak - #4,593

ezekelrage
(1 votes)
melonrabbit - #4,224

absolutbro
(0 votes)
swamped - #4,417
#4,545

melonrabbit
(0 votes)
ezekelrage - #4,198
#4,304
ezekelrage - #4,314
#4,591
gorlak - #4,386
#4,468

dcpat
(0 votes)
gorlak - #4,571
#4,593
Post Counts:
gorlak: 114 ezekelrage: 86 absolutbro: 50 dcpat: 34 melonrabbit: 32 swamped: 28 malus: 15 nin: 13 z-beat: 12 alexem: 12 cabot: 3 fireblend: 2 becks': 1 gir: 1 grizzly: 1

A replacement for gir will be looked for. If the day starts with no replacement, he will be modkilled.

Day 6 Ends
OP
OP
cabot

cabot

Oct 25, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
A shouty man was pointing aggressively at the Conservative ministers.

"NORTHERN IRELAND MUST BE TREATED THE SAME. THE SAME AS YOU LOT YOU BLOODY CRETINS"

The Conservatives laughed and continued their Canada+ jigsaw puzzle.

The shouty man's head vein popped, and so he dropped.

nin has been eliminated

United We Stand.

Stop talking us down.

Brexit Britain is a Global Britain.

Except you. You're not welcome. Or you. Yes, even you.

Welcome to Brexit Phase 2 Mafia!

You are Ian Paisley Jr.

You're a member of DUP. Hobbies include: Arse backwards views on society, crazy fundamentalist garbage beliefs, jumping on the opposite viewpoint of Sinn Fein on every issue, a raging hard on for the GREAT BRITISH UNION despite how much damage this could cause and just generally propping up a shamble union government, while failing to run your own country's one.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You are an Ordinary Town. You have no powers other than voting.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

When you have read this Role PM, please reply to it to confirm acknowledgement.

Day 7 Begins:
lv7s8uczbz

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Thanks for the kind words last night. My manager's given me a couple of days off for the stone to work its way out of my system, so I've taken a slow day and I'm feeling a lot better for it.

Aside from that, I'll take the L on Nin - I'd been dubious of his voting for a while, but that was evidently unlucky selection rather than anything malicious. Sorry about that, Nin.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't really agree with any of his stuff since the beginning. I did say I'd eat crow on it if I was wrong

Oct 27, 2017
17. [f] Swamped | claimed n1 movement
13. [f] melonrabbit - PST | claimed thief
7. [m] absolutbro - EST | claimed tracker

10. [m] EzekelRAGE - CST
11. [m] Gorlak - GMT+1
12. [m] Alexem - GMT
16. [m] gir - Brazil
18. [m] malus - UTC+1
19. [m] DCPat - UTC+1
20. [m] Z-Beat - PST

I think malus and alexem have a too similar vote record to be in cahoots, but that's not the biggest argument. I can see malus and DCPat in a team.

I'm not disregarding a scum tracker, AB's choices look like scum tracks, but we'll see what will come from that. I'm positive swamped is town. Melon is probably a helpful neutral.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I'm not disregarding a scum tracker, AB's choices look like scum tracks, but we'll see what will come from that. I'm positive swamped is town. Melon is probably a helpful neutral.
I'm inclined to agree on Swamped - a lot does come from my earlier stance on Spot, admittedly, but I still see her as town as things are.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Z-Beat What are your thoughts on my previous incarnation?
Started moderately active, got quiet later. I feel like I connected someone else's flip to gir before but I have the memory of a dead goldfish and I'm on mobile so either someone will have to look that up for me or I'll do it when I get home

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
EzekelRAGE Who did you have the biggest argument with so far?
Melon/gorlak
Go wild, it's my birthday so I'm very happy and can deal with your antics today :p :D <3
Happy birthday

Theory. Melon/swamped are scum. Melon cooks up the "item i got confirms swamped is town".

They no kill last night.

Melon says item she got from swamped was body armor and she used it last night to save.

Swamped and melon coast to end game securing a scum win

*end scene*

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Theory. Melon/swamped are scum. Melon cooks up the "item i got confirms swamped is town".

They no kill last night.

Melon says item she got from swamped was body armor and she used it last night to save.

Swamped and melon coast to end game securing a scum win

*end scene*
It's plausible, but would a PR thief be able to steal and use a passive ability like BP?