• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Upon the subject on a second thread, let me be clear, this thread wishes to honour the wishes of the people within this thread and aim to deliver this goal within this thread.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
theaface has failed to negotiate a new thread. In my opinion the mods should close this thread right now allowing the Brexit thread to freely operate on its own terms.

It is time for a hard threxit.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Live pics of mods discussing OT2 in mod lounge leaked.

D3z8XGvW4AIrWgZ.jpg

OP
OP
theaface

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Are you proposing a VoNC in theaface ?

No OT2 is better than a bad OT2. As I've said before, if people want a smooth and orderly thread, they should vote for my OT.

The people have already spoken in this official topic and I think it would be undemocratic to have another.

In all seriousness, I think I've been spoilt to have this monument to a national disaster standing for as long as it has and I'm intrigued to see what another mind will come up with, so happy to pass the torch.

DIVISION! Clear the forum!

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
No OT2 is better than a bad OT2. As I've said before, if people want a smooth and orderly thread, they should vote for my OT.

The people have already spoken in this official topic and I think it would be undemocratic to have another.

In all seriousness, I think I've been spoilt to have this monument to a national disaster standing for as long as it has and I'm intrigued to see what another mind will come up with, so happy to pass the torch.
Bloody typical.

You help create this mess but when it gets to crunch time, you want to run off and leave someone else to sort it out...

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

DIVISION! Clear the forum!
Can we have indicative votes on who the new owner should be?

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
It's amazing how in a matter of years, the Telegraph has gone from being one of the"respectable", measured broadsheets, albeit a noticeably Conservative-leaning one, to essentially pumping out the same garbage as other right-wing tabloids but with a bigger vocab.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017

*salute*

Whoever wants to take up this mantel, pitch your ideas here and we'll have indicative votes. I'll lock this topic on Friday at 11pm, no extensions.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's amazing how in a matter of years, the Telegraph has gone from being one of the"respectable", measured broadsheets, albeit a noticeably Conservative-leaning one, to essentially pumping out the same garbage as other right-wing tabloids but with a bigger vocab.
I dunno about that, when I was studying politics A Level in 2009 it was being called the Torygraph.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
*salute*

Whoever wants to take up this mantel, pitch your ideas here and we'll have indicative votes. I'll lock this topic on Friday at 11pm, no extensions.

Okay so my suggestions are:

1) OT2| Ken Clarke's Customs Union
2) OT2| Dame Margaret Beckett's Confirmatory Public Vote
3) OT2| Labour's Custom Union and Alignment with Single Market
4) OT2| Nick Boles's Common Market 2.0
5) OT2| Joanna Cherry's Revocation to Avoid No Deal
6) OT2| John Baron's No Deal
7) OT2| Marcus Fysh's Contingent Preferential Arrangements
8) OT2| George Eustice's EFTA and EEA
9) OT2| Mark Francois's Perfidious Albion On Speed

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

(Thread)
Reminder now that Corbyn is jumping on Varadkar's comments

a customs union is only part of what Labour have been asking for so I don't think this is lost of them.

The fact that this is what they've been saying for well over a year and every time it comes up people just shout "unicorn! can't be done!" until the Irish PM comes along and says "hold on, we can totally do that" really shows how poor the negotiations have been.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Okay so my suggestions are:

1) OT2| Ken Clarke's Customs Union
2) OT2| Dame Margaret Beckett's Confirmatory Public Vote
3) OT2| Labour's Custom Union and Alignment with Single Market
4) OT2| Nick Boles's Common Market 2.0
5) OT2| Joanna Cherry's Revocation to Avoid No Deal
6) OT2| John Baron's No Deal
7) OT2| Marcus Fysh's Contingent Preferential Arrangements