• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Only hours away from a good old hard Brexit. Man, this whole thing is a massive clusterfuck.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
This is an OT2 in name only! In many ways we're just tied in to content from the old thread without the ability to strike out and create new OT content!

I know people voted for a new thread but they didn't vote for... this. Ending up as some sort of vassal thread is, frankly, worse than staying in the other place!

Can I ask the right honourable topic creator, does he believe this thread truly delivers on the democratic will of the 17.4 people who demanded a new thread?

p.s. Someone (who isn't me) should go through the arduous process of updating the cast. Not least to add in House CHUK.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
This is an OT2 in name only! In many ways we're just tied in to content from the old thread without the ability to strike out and create new OT content!

I know people voted for a new thread but they didn't vote for... this. Ending up as some sort of vassal thread is, frankly, worse than staying in the other place!

Can I ask the right honourable topic creator, does he believe this thread truly delivers on the democratic will of the 17.4 people who demanded a new thread?
Yeah. This OP is terrible no? Game of Thrones references were already old hat back in 2016 before the referendum even started.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
I was just about to come in to the old thread and suggest that OT2 was the exact same as OT1 just with different spacing

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
I democratically express that the Game of Thrones cast should instead be replaced with the cast members from Hey Duggee.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I democratically express that the Game of Thrones cast should instead be replaced with the cast members from Hey Duggee.

That or Limmy's Show.

e.g. Boris Johnson:

p01h062k.jpg

koshiro

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want the old thread.
I don't want this new thread.
I don't want any other type of thread.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
The long of it is December 2019 - March 2020. The short of it is June 2019. The middle of it, and the important date, is 29th September which is the Conservative Party Conference.
Wasn't someone kicking around an extension to Dec 2020

But at that point you might as well just give up on leaving

NekoFever

Oct 25, 2017
The long of it is December 2019 - March 2020. The short of it is June 2019. The middle of it, and the important date, is 29th September which is the Conservative Party Conference.
Please god let us still be in for that. I'll stockpile popcorn.

Have a drink every time someone mentions the war in a speech.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like the extension will come with a clause to exclude the UK from any long term decisions.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
In all seriousness, the problem with this is if they fuck over the UK, which they are now justified to do, they're also fucking over the Republic of Ireland, a current and willing member of the EU.

Most analysts/political commentators I've seen seem to think France won't block an extension, but will push to extract some guarantees around continued participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.