• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was at the same airport on a later flight back to UK.

Was fine for me, but yes, I couldn't help but feel a sense of despair at the damage Gammons like him have caused us all.

TheDoctor

Oct 27, 2017
What happened at Schiphol had nothing to do with Brexit; the border force was simply training new staff members.

But if the UK becomes a third country after the transition period, the so called "Australia-style deal" aka No Deal, queuing will be a thing (again).

Last edited:

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
The catharsis of brexiteers having to deal with their poor choices is at least a sliver of a silver lining.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw that this morning and from what I read, it's a parody account. But chances are some brain genius out there will make the same complaint, except sincerely.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Can we put these people back on the first plane to the UK because of their extreme stupidity? Whatever political party tries to make this happen gets my vote in next year's elections.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
So they wanted the benefits of being a part of the EU without being a part of the EU?

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
I have a British Passport but live on a crown dependancy, we didn't get to vote.
I imagine the effects on another country voting on things that effect us but had no say will continue to surprise in the near future.

Ugh.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
But nothing has changed until the end of the year... This isn't because of Brexit.
Still, it's an interesting look into the psyche of these people and how primed they are to always blame the other for everything even when they're being given everything they ask for. There's no bottom to the depths they can be led to through even the most primitive, hackneyed propaganda.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Still, it's an interesting look into the psyche of these people and how primed they are to always blame the other for everything even when they're being given everything they ask for. There's no bottom to the depths they can be led to through even the most primitive, hackneyed propaganda.

I think it shines a fairly strong light on our biases too.