• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Same dude 2 weeks ago:
3UogKHa.png
My troll radar is failing me, help.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
A lot of people are claiming it's a satirical account, but the brief look I had at it, it's either not satire, or it's super subtle

Gawge

Oct 27, 2017
There's a reason that 'queues at the airport on City breaks' wasn't put high on the public agenda of ultra-Remainers (whilst it may have been pretty high on the private agenda).

I feel both before and after Brexit it is a pretty meaningless (and unhelpful) thing to make an issue out of.

This likely parody is likely more of a joke on Ultra-Remainers (intentionally or not).

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
Saw this yesterday. Apparently you can still use the EU queue at the moment, so someone told me.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People do know that satire is based on real things right? It's kind of baked into the concept.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Travels are completely unaffected and unchanged at the moment as Brits can travel or work in EU as before unaffected...and vice versa for EU citizens in UK. They have to use the same EU queues.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
It's telling as well of how the existence and nature of the transition period hasn't clocked in for some people. Projecting straight into what they think the new status quo should be

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
"Absolutely disgusting" means when a white person has to face once a minor hassle that other people are used to on their daily routine, right?

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
I always laugh when some moron says something like "This isn't the Brexit I voted for". What I'd like to say to such people is "Yes, it is! Try educating yourself, get out of your Brexit bubble and read other media besides the right wing crap like The Sun, Mail, Express and the like, and disconnect from Facebook".

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
I'm assuming the whole thing is meant to make remainers look stupid as they jump to laugh at the guy and blame Brexit for something that is nothing to do with Brexit. Nice of everyone to take the bait.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
I'm assuming the whole thing is meant to make remainers look stupid as they jump to laugh at the guy and blame Brexit for something that is nothing to do with Brexit. Nice of everyone to take the bait.
If the goal is to ridicule the 'other side' by creating a parody account but you fail to actually post anything as outlandish as the real things 'your side' are known to say and do then I'd argue that, like all right leaning humour, it's died on its arse.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of when Republicans forced a US government shutdown in prime vacation season and the retired conservatives in their RVs and DC tourists were surprised that national parks and the museums were closed.