• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like how in such cases, people assume the bride is 100% crazy, while the husband is 0% involved or responsible. Somehow.

Guys. A wedding involves two people, not just the bride.

If this isn't fake, both of them are batshit. There is a 0% chance that a husband involved in something like this isn't already fine with this.

Depending on the couple I've seen a lot of grooms do almost nothing for a wedding except maybe pay for it while the bride leads and designs everything.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
Being heavyset is the work of Satan. I learned something today. Thank you spiritual healer.

But wait. Other male guests are required to wear soda hats: a beverage that contributes to weight gain. Bridezilla is Satan confirmed?

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Once you hit "we're spiritual healers", the whole things becomes fake as hell. There have been a few of these "viral outrageous wedding stories" in the past couple of years, they're usually bullshit.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
CPNO2i4.jpg

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Everything seemed kinda ok, I was like alright she just wants it to be synchronised and look nice and it doesn't seem too bad and it's her special day so it's fine. Plus everyone has a year and half to sort it out.

Then I read the part about expecting everyone to spend atleast $1000 on clothing lol.

Also what's a 24K theme?

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Being heavyset is the work of Satan. I learned something today. Thank you spiritual healer.

But wait. Other male guests are required to wear soda hats: a beverage that contributes to weight gain. Bridezilla is Satan confirmed?

People are weird. My bf had a colleague who went on about healthy eating and would tell people off for eating unhealthy food. Then one day she came to the office with some curry puffs (a pastry snack filled with curry potatoes and chicken) and told everyone to eat them. When she saw people eating the puffs she asked them why are they eating such unhealthy snacks. My BF was like " bitch you bought them for us in the first place you crazy woman". Don't expect crazy self centered people to be logical.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
make sure they are plain glow sticks. wouldn't want to be tacky.

i find this to be ... probably fake, but not unbelievable.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
People are weird. My bf had a colleague who went on about healthy eating and would tell people off for eating unhealthy food. Then one day she came to the office with some curry puffs (a pastry snack filled with curry potatoes and chicken) and told everyone to eat them. When she saw people eating the puffs she asked them why are they eating such unhealthy snacks. My BF was like " bitch you bought them for us in the first place you crazy woman". Don't expect crazy self centered people to be logical.
Holy shit lol what a story. People can be so ridiculous.

Evan

Oct 27, 2017
I love how the heavier people represent the devil. At least she lets your work the wedding if you can't spend the $1k for the outfit, how nice.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
the response post makes it sound fake (soda wish powers, etc), but I'm also just hoping this can't possibly be real.
on top of it being expensive (louboutin, burberry, hawaii trip), it sounds hideous. if someone has to spend $500+ to meet a dress code, it better look good.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit lol what a story. People can be so ridiculous.

Yup. She was also the sort who would shout out names of colleagues and expect them to drop everything and run to her. She might have also pretended to be not Indian even though she is one.

So even though the story in th OP sounds ridiculous I won't be surprised if it's real. We'll see if there's a followup story lol

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Haha I love the reasoning that they're asking guests to pay a fortune because they want riches to flow into their lives.

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe this is real. What??

Why do people make organising a wedding even more stressful? Just a small registry office with as few guests as possible then fucking off for a holiday was be ideal.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope the wedding is live-streamed, that would be something to watch. Provided it's real.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I like how in such cases, people assume the bride is 100% crazy, while the husband is 0% involved or responsible. Somehow.

Guys. A wedding involves two people, not just the bride.

If this isn't fake, both of them are batshit. There is a 0% chance that a husband involved in something like this isn't already fine with this.

Yeah, I'm really side-eyeing a whoooole lotta people here who are focusing on her, wow. Still on the side of it being fake, but you all reached the bit where she talks about them both being spiritual healers and still assumed this was all her?

I know traditionally brides are more involved, there are stereotypically "bridezillas", etc. but even with the little info in the post it sure doesn't sound like he's not onboard and it's kinda gross to frame it otherwise.

Last edited:

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason I'm willing to humor this being real rather than fake is because I believe that there is no bottom when it comes to matters of taste, sanity, or human decency (people always find ways to go lower).

Status
Not open for further replies.