Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
FUCK!

WHAT THE...

ARCSYS, I HAVE A JOB TO START TOMORROW! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
It's the 8th now for me! Where is my yo-yo nun!? Still waiting for Dr. Paradigm as the only person in the world who played the awful Guilty Gear 2 Overture

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
I have been waiting for this forever! The SF6 announcement and then Bridget??? I'm so hyped up, releasing today!???

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly thought it'd be awhile since we'd see him. I was really enjoying Testament, but my boy is back.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting Bridget.
I know they're a heavily requested character, but it seemed like Arc had no interest in bringing them back.

I need to see this trailer.

edit: and there it is

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Art style helps Bridget look more androgynous, and not just "draw a girl say it's a boy.'

Bridget’s character bio is up

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty clever design. Moved away from the sraight up crossdressing nun look as it would be weird to keep it that way given his personality but still kept the overall sillhouette with a hoody and long clothes to give it the dress like look

Character page

4 star ease of use is weird expected they would keep him more complicated

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
They said this was a side dish

I assume the main dish is the tourney and not another trailer

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Neat! Just told a friend and he was pretty happy :)

As an aside I'd note it's already 8/8 in many parts of the world (including the US) :P

2 of the other Season 2 characters were datamined (both returning Xrd characters), so there's only room for 1 more character.

When was this and who are they?

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty clever design. Moved away from the sraight up crossdressing nun look as it would be weird to keep it that way given his personality but still kept the overall sillhouette with a hoody and long cloths to give it the dress like look

Character page

4 star ease of use is weird expected they would keep him more complicated

Bridget was always a very low execution character, so pick up and play isn't very hard. The complex stuff is situational and matchup knowledge.

Plus we need to see what's different here.