• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Quite the damn lineup of presenters/performers already this year.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Announcing the Metroid movie

brie-larson-samus-metroid-570x655.jpg

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've wondered through this pandemic do celebrities just sit in front of a computer and do interview after interview like hello UK media show, bye, right Brie, German tv show next, bye, okay we are off to Canada now etc. Suppose it beats travelling and getting dressed up every time.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a prime opportunity for her to announce Metroid, but that would be too smart.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, & Spider-Man at the same event. You love to see it.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Have any presenters been announced who aren't associated with a super hero movie?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
it's gonna be Brie and Gadot presenting together, isn't it?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Wow! I'm guessing this is easier to achieve due to the stay at home environment, right? Unless they're actually gonna be there at the studio, which I'm guessing they won't?

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
brb i need dozens of youtube videos to tell me how to feel about this

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Lmao I was going to post earlier after Holland and Gadot how it would be ace to have Brie there. Awesome ❤ wonderful news.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Brie gonna go off-script and bring Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch into existence by herself

anyway, a good choice, at least

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Announce TLOU2 as GOTY to trigger the incels lol.
although I dislike Brie Larson and have heard nothing but stories of how she's a dick on set... and wholeheartedly want FF7Remake to win, this would actually please me. It would be the best thing ever.
To all of the incels who will get triggered by this: Eat shit incel alt right garbage, you had your four Trump years, now back to the basement you guys go!