• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

E3G3WHuUUAAzdIe
E3G3X3-VIAAGRLI
E3G3YiFVkAI8lqO

E3G3ZCDVcAI6Ha4

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
this game could have been so much for me if it was a third person a la devil may cry.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Is that worth picking up? It looks interesting but a bit janky.
It is janky. It's not much of a demo, Bright Memory was the first game, released into early access, at first it had one episode, and it got kind of big, so the dev decided to end Early Access and make Infinite instead, which is a remake from the ground up, with remade gameplay, visuals, and story. You can play it, but it's not that much representative of what Infinite will be.

Oct 28, 2017
It is janky. It's not much of a demo, Bright Memory was the first game, released into early access, at first it had one episode, and it got kind of big, so the dev decided to end Early Access and make Infinite instead, which is a remake from the ground up, with remade gameplay, visuals, and story. You can play it, but it's not that much representative of what Infinite will be.
Thank you, Ive watched some gameplay and it looks far from these screenshots to be honest lol. Thats why i was confused at first. Maybe ill hold off for Infinite. You know. a game is jank when it has graphics settings on consoles.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i didn't care for the first too much but there was some "there" there

will definitely check this out

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Midly interested after playing through the first one, though admittedly the japanese VA (Yui Ishikawa) had a lot to do with me giving it a chance In the first place.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Thank you, Ive watched some gameplay and it looks far from these screenshots to be honest lol. Thats why i was confused at first. Maybe ill hold off for Infinite. You know. a game is jank when it has graphics settings on consoles.

Not really though (about the graphics settings). Weirdly enough, if you cranky everything up on Series X, it runs perfectly. Perhaps they were left in due to Series S?

I haven't played it in a while, but I don't remember much janky about it. The weakest part was the cheesy story which missed the mark. Otherwise, it looks incredibly good for a game from a one man team. I also loved the way it played.

I would reccomend it, even at $10, but it is short and about an hour. Even better if you can get it on sale.

TiagoCosta

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
Thought it would appear at the MS conference but guess not (maybe at the game pass/ID@xbox montage), looking forward to this one as it gives me shadow warrior vibes but more even more Asian.

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017

I suggest going ahead and getting it. If you buy Bright Memory then you get Infinite at no extra charge, and Bright Memory is even on sale at the moment ($8 instead of $10).

Edit: Actually if you're talking about getting the Xbox version you should ignore me. Looks like they're giving Xbox players a discount, but it's only PC where you get the sequel for free.