• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Musha_Soturi

Musha_Soturi

Oct 26, 2017
So all you maybes and might goes, any firm decision yet? You're not going on the list unless you're a definite

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
I will go sure why not?

It's the day after my Christmas party so it's going to be a blur of a weekend

J tourettes

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm still in, unless the two worst posters in the history of forums ever decide to turn up.

(Jedeye Sniv and Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus)

j/k, I meant MilesQ and Beefy

Sovan Jedi

Oct 30, 2017
Southampton, UK
Hey guys I was meaning to let you know, I'm terribly sorry but work surprised me with a flight out to attend their Christmas party next weekend, so I can't make it now. I'm really sorry about that. :( But I hope you have fun!

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
9th is no good for me, which sucks cus I had a great time at the last one.

Hopefully the next meetup doesn't clash with anything. Have fun!

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't realise you guys made the jump and are still doing meetups, that's awesome! I am unfortunately broke and have to go into London on Sunday for a concert so won't be able to make this one but i'll keep an eye out for the next one. If anyone is on the fence I've only been to one official BritERA meetup from the old site before but had a lot of fun and everyone was very welcoming! Have fun guys!

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
How is it these always seem to be arranged on days I'm busy? I'm going out with friends that day for dinner/drinks. Damn.

MyQuarters

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I didn't realise you guys made the jump and are still doing meetups, that's awesome! I am unfortunately broke and have to go into London on Sunday for a concert so won't be able to make this one but i'll keep an eye out for the next one. If anyone is on the fence I've only been to one official BritERA meetup from the old site before but had a lot of fun and everyone was very welcoming! Have fun guys!
miss you bro :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hey Quiche are you still in Aldershot way? I could have sworn I saw you about a year ago but I might have been tripping.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ludono pls remember in future that I am from the North and so only assosciate with fellow Brexiters and other such cool people. Not people from that there London, like PrematureQueef, thanks.

We tried a north meet once and had one northerner plus the usual London. If you want one, ask Ninja Box.