• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Broad City appreciation thread

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's episode was good. Much better than last week's... I don't really like the gimmicky/overproduced episodes.

Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever do anything with that cliff hanger Israel season finale?

Edit never mind it's available on demand here so I'll check out last season

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
That feeling of the person that you like totally not feeling you but starting a new love adventure in their life.

Definitely bittersweet.

Also, my power couple finally over. Alana has too much love to give. :(

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
Ugh I love this show so much but havent caught up yet bc I'm waiting for the season to be over. Ilana and Hannibal were my favorite fictitious couple :/

Nov 2, 2017
I love this show but I just had the misfortune of seeing the episode where they go into Hilary's campaign office. Damn if that wasn't one of the worst attempts at making a politician seem relatable. It was so incredibly bad.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I didn't realize we had a pseudo-OT for this show.

Really enjoyed last week's episode, was pleasantly surprised at Abbi going for that date.

Oct 25, 2017
The ending was especially sad and funny. But it feels like it will be way sadder next week. Only jumped on this series this year. But glad I caught up with it. Not really ready for it to end.

Also, had no idea that Eliot was really Ilana's brother.