• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's episode was good. Much better than last week's... I don't really like the gimmicky/overproduced episodes.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Did they ever do anything with that cliff hanger Israel season finale?

Edit never mind it's available on demand here so I'll check out last season

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
That feeling of the person that you like totally not feeling you but starting a new love adventure in their life.

Definitely bittersweet.

crytqkrq.gif

Also, my power couple finally over. Alana has too much love to give. :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Ugh I love this show so much but havent caught up yet bc I'm waiting for the season to be over. Ilana and Hannibal were my favorite fictitious couple :/

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I love this show but I just had the misfortune of seeing the episode where they go into Hilary's campaign office. Damn if that wasn't one of the worst attempts at making a politician seem relatable. It was so incredibly bad.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I didn't realize we had a pseudo-OT for this show.

Really enjoyed last week's episode, was pleasantly surprised at Abbi going for that date.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to watching the latest episode. Poor Ilana, this is gonna get messy

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
This week's episode (like the whole season/series lbr) was really well done.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I haven't seen the latest ep, but while I found last season disappointing, this season has been a return to form. Glad they're going out on top.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The ending was especially sad and funny. But it feels like it will be way sadder next week. Only jumped on this series this year. But glad I caught up with it. Not really ready for it to end.

Also, had no idea that Eliot was really Ilana's brother.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I miss it already. I almost thought there was going to be a sudden twist as a joke but it went as expected. Still felt sad. I liked it though. Also, this was definitely the best opening that the series has had.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finale was mostly eh as an ep, nothing particularly memorable laugh wise besides maybe the cheese containers lol.

Also seeing all these characters pop up made me remember how much they got sidelined And how often this show felt like it wasn't reaching its potential in the last two seasons smh.

The end with all the other best friend pairs walking off was really sweet though, probably even more so than the finale Abbi/Illana interaction. I'm a dude and I felt that last scene damn.

Oct 25, 2017
Still sad it's over, but hopeful on what they do next individually. Really appreciated what they did in the last few moments.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
The finale was very solid, if not amazing. That final scene was one of the most pitch perfect final scenes I've ever seen though. A+

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was a great finale, strong season.

I'm ready for Broad City: The Movie set during the apocalypse.

ChubbyHuggs

Oct 27, 2017
Is Lincoln the straight man in this? Like I feel he keeps his composure throughout everything, but he is so damn funny in almost all his scenes.

Oct 25, 2017
crying-gif-11.gif

So many emotions watching this final season...I definitely need to rewatch this entire show

I hope everyone eventually finds their own "Abbi"/"Ilana", and gets to stick with them as well

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is Lincoln the straight man in this? Like I feel he keeps his composure throughout everything, but he is so damn funny in almost all his scenes.

I guess in comparison to Abbi and Ilana he is, but yea, his particular way of reciting to things the lines he's given never fails to make laugh

el jacko

Dec 12, 2017
It took me until season three before I realized that, except Lincoln, literally everyone on the show, guest or regular, is completely demented in their own way, especially the successful people.

He's like the only person in all of New York City who's close to normal.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
The last season was well done enough, still felt like the show peaked in Season 2 though.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The call backs to the webseries in the finale were really well done. The cold open is pretty much a shorter version of the webseries finale I HEART NEW YORK. Had a big stupid smile on my face seeing that.

The fact that they opened the finale with a reference to the webseries finale and ended it with a reference to the webseries pilot was also really sweet and I hope it was intentional.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not ready yet to watch the series finale. It's one of my all time favorite shows, so i haven't accepted that it's ended. I watched the 2 part Golden Girls finale back in 1992 and that was the one and only time i watched that; not even in the probably thousand of times i've rewatched it in reruns will i watch the finale. Seinfeld too actually.

Garol was my kween:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The call backs to the webseries in the finale were really well done. The cold open is pretty much a shorter version of the webseries finale I HEART NEW YORK. Had a big stupid smile on my face seeing that.

The fact that they opened the finale with a reference to the webseries finale and ended it with a reference to the webseries pilot was also really sweet and I hope it was intentional.
Now I feel I need to watch the web series lol Gonna have to go look for it

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, I think both actresses are really skilled in playing these characters, really good ending.

Felt spontaneous, never know what to expect from Broad City.

OP
OP
Officer Big Mac
Oct 28, 2017
I finally watched the last season
and I'm bummed out! Even though I'm sad to see Abbi and Ilana separated I'm pleased they didnt go with the predictable ending. But Ilana going to school to be a therapist? Lol that doesnt make sense at all.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing this thread bumped makes me wish they were still doing projects together.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just burned through the first two seasons and this show is fantastic. It's a shame they haven't had more than one Emmy nom.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's also pretty cool seeing my parts of the city on
a TV show.

Lmao that Family Guy clip is some hater shit on their part.