• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
_n1ZGXcWtlcKznNL_6VJsIIXrrjnmQX6_SUyU0eAhB_4tepbE5X8v_yUeouVBAlMOnldfErd

Singles:
I BEEN BORN AGAIN
IF YOU PRAY RIGHT
BOY BYE
NO HALO

The world's greatest boyband BROCKHAMPTON is back with their fifth studio album in three years. Who's listening?

I dig it, though I do think the singles are still the highlight for me. "NO HALO" is amazing and one of my favorite tracks of theirs. Also very cathartic to hear Dom absolutely go in on Ameer on "DEARLY DEPARTED". I got chills.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I dig it, though I do think the singles are still the highlight for me. "NO HALO" is amazing and one of my favorite tracks of theirs. Also very cathartic to hear Dom absolutely go in on Ameer on "DEARLY DEPARTED". I got chills.
It's a shame most will never get to hear the one where Kevin is just remembering all the shit that happened, and how he missed Ameer. I mean if you think about it he got his best friend ripped from right, and had to basically cold turkey the guy immediately.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize it was out now.

If You Pray Right was one hell of a bop and Boy Bye is pretty good but none of the singles got me as hyped as J'ouvert back during the Iridescence lead up, so I hope this album has something of similar energy.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Halfway through the album. Definitely the most "boy band" album they've put out.

Dearly Departed is so fucking heartbreaking.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
This album is great. Definitely their most mature album to date. Dearly Departed is heartbreaking. Amazing instrumental as well.

Shoutout to Hk for the visuals. The album cover says it all and I really like the art direction of the single covers and music videos.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Iridescence was 50% a Joba album then Ginger is 50% a Bearface album

Thankfully I really like Brockhampton's softer side

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Never heard of Deb Never before but I'm patiently awaiting her album next week after No Halo.

Really digging this album. Sugar is 🔥

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on my third listen today (listened twice yesterday) and I'm so conflicted. I love this album so fucking much, but I don't know if I'd say it's my favorite of theirs. It's their most mature album so far and I love hearing them calm down after the brutality of Iridescence, but is it better than Saturation 1?

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
I listened to it super late last night and was a little underwhelmed but after a listen with fresh ears, I'm really loving it.

Also can Victor Roberts be a new member? He was spitting his ass off and fills in the gruff street dynamic that Ameer brought.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
not really big on this album after two listens. No Halos, Pray Right, Dearly Departed, and Ginger are my favorite tracks.

Oct 30, 2017
South Coast, UK
Interviewed Deb Never earlier this year and was so glad to see her turn up on it. Romil absolutely killed it on the production side of things as usual. Hope they come back to the UK soon!

Feb 4, 2018
Every song on this album is great, one of the few 2019 albums I could listen to from beginning to end. Sugar, Dearly Departed, No Halo, and I Been Born Again are my favorites.