• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Again...the only thing I miss from the old design is baggy pants. Otherwise, I like the new design much better. I can see myself buying the new statue.

You say this like we don't already have two Gokus and Vegetas in FighterZ and aren't about to get a third for both.
And other games like XV go even harder on having multiple versions of characters.

Ding ding ding.

You need not look any further than how Dimps is marketing SSB Goku, Vegeta and Vegetto alongside their SS4 versions in Heroes to get an effective preview for what is likely to come for Xenoverse 3 in another year or so.

Classic Broly won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
i like the new design but I was also a fan of the old base broly design too. I'm curious, wasn't this movie supposed to be about the first super sayian? i could've sworn thats what it was going to be about.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Ding ding ding.

You need not look any further than how Dimps is marketing SSB Goku, Vegeta and Vegetto alongside their SS4 versions in Heroes to get an effective preview for what is likely to come for Xenoverse 3 in another year or so.

Classic Broly won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

I don't think Classic Broly will disappear. I just expect that new Broly will get into games before the non-canon one, and that for FighterZ he'll be similar enough to just be modifications to old Broly.

If anything, if they decided to keep old Broly, I'd expect he'd become Kale rather than Broly #2.

But yeah, I'm sure Classic Broly would get into a Xenoverse 3, but so will SSJ4.

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
i also forgot to say this in my earlier post. please make the gogeta ssj4 design canon :( just make it the base form of gogeta or something, idc. lmfao

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Classic Broly will disappear. I just expect that new Broly will get into games before the non-canon one, and that for FighterZ he'll be similar enough to just be modifications to old Broly.

If anything, if they decided to keep old Broly, I'd expect he'd become Kale rather than Broly #2.

But yeah, I'm sure Classic Broly would get into a Xenoverse 3, but so will SSJ4.
FighterZ already has multiple versions of some characters, Broly will be no different.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD

FighterZ already has multiple versions of some characters, Broly will be no different.

That, and again, it's not like we don't have various versions of Future Trunks running around in various games, in both grape and blueberry flavors.

Anthony Mooch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Broly new design also has to do with modern fashion, people wear tight, skinny clothing now. I mean when did the first broly movie come out 1997?

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I prefer the old design. At least his base/SSJ forms. The new green hair model is kinda cool though.

Broly still sucks though

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Old Broly's proportions sure where something...
unknown.png

Goodbye saggy breasted gorilla.

Look at the armor on the figure in the OP, it's pretty different.
I like the old design better. The new hair is too similar to Goku's.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
He wasnt taking damage, but he clearly meant to at least disable her with that Kamehameha. And she walked through it

At the very least, Goku underestimated her big time
I agree.

I like the old broly design better due to his clothes/ amor looking cool, they were the first set I grinded hard for, for my melee fighter in the first xenoverse game.

The new one his muscle isn't over blown like his first design that's about the only good thing about this new design IMO his new hair and clothes looks straight trash

Apr 16, 2018
Super!Broly will likely be in Xenoverse 3 alongside DBZ!Broly, alongside Super!Trunks, !Super 17, and each of their respective counterparts.

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
HIs new physique is awful, his body should look like that of an unstoppable monster, not something i could probably achieve in three months

Last edited:

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
I like the new base form. He doesn't look like some pampered little prince anymore.

The new art shows him with ragged leggings and scars, he looks like a real warrior that's been through tough struggles

The Maverick

Oct 27, 2017
People actually like this new design? The colors are bad and I'm tired of Saiyans in armor. Wholly uninteresting.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
If new Broly's powers isn't all that different than the classic version than he's not gonna be in FighterZ.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the lime green waistcloth or whatever you call it, as well as his purple leggings. If they were red and white like his original design I think it'd look a lot better. However, I think with the movie it'll look better in motion.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017