• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
The Good Place is great. But I kinda hate B99. Too formulaic.

hSHcybK.gif

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
This along with superstore and will and Grace and they a grear variety of sitcoms

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly. Fox are morons for creating such amazing sitcoms and cancelling them. The Mick, The Last Man on Earth, LA to Vegas (this one is criminally underrated) and this one. They all deserved at least 9 season run.

I hope they don't touch The Orville.

Comedies need to be greenlit by fox but moved to a different studio when it has gathered the fanbase

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly. Fox are morons for creating such amazing sitcoms and cancelling them. The Mick, The Last Man on Earth, LA to Vegas (this one is criminally underrated) and this one. They all deserved at least 9 season run.

IIRC Schur originally pitched it to NBC and they passed on it, so it went to Fox.

Oct 27, 2017

It sucks we'll never get a resolution to that Last Man on Earth cliffhanger. :/

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Excellent news. Now if this means we get a full season 7 renewal because its back in track, even better. This is one show that can handle 10+ seasons.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was good, not great. Holt far and away the best part of the episode. The BCA joke would have been better if Amy's explanation made more sense.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know we can't go back to the past but I hope this stands as a lesson going forward. There are a ton of shows with rabid fanbases that may have lapsed (plan to catch it on DVD, fall behind so wait to catch up, etc) but will come back because you saved their show. For me, this was a show that was always like "I like it, but I fell behind so I'll catch up one weekend". We're catching up (bought all the seasons on Vudu) and watching the new shows just to support it.

I would have paid $100 cash and done the same for just one more season of Hannibal..... (not that I fell behind on that one, I watched every episode as it aired on the east coast).

SegFault

Oct 25, 2017
Started watching this last month. Much better than I thought it would be. Halfway through season 5 now so I'm excited to be caught up.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That's great to hear. I've never seen an episode but seen some clips and it looks funny. Hopefully it continues to do well for NBC