• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S6 |OT| Long Live the Nine Nine (and Linetti, Set, Go) Thurs 8/9c on NBC

Oct 27, 2017
Always love Doug Judy episodes. Craig Robinson is amazing. They must have really loved working with Nicole Byer on The Good Place, but she might have been ever better here than she was on that show. And having Jake and Terry bounce off of Doug was a great idea and I'm only surprised it took this long.

The B-plot with the drinking contest had its moments. Particularly drunk Amy. And Holt saving the day.

Oct 25, 2017
Always love Doug Judy episodes. Craig Robinson is amazing. They must have really loved working with Nicole Byer on The Good Place, but she might have been ever better here than she was on that show. And having Jake and Terry bounce off of Doug was a great idea and I'm only surprised it took this long.

The B-plot with the drinking contest had its moments. Particularly drunk Amy. And Holt saving the day.
Holt drunk and talking about how he's slurring his words while sounding normal was great.

Oct 25, 2017
"People don't change."

"Ever heard of Bruce Banner? The Incredible Hulk? You wanna talk to his shirts and pants about people not changing."

Joeku

User requested ban
Oct 26, 2017
Trudy Judy really did fall into her brothers footsteps.

Nicole Byer popping up on B99 and The Good Place this season.
Much respect to Nicole Byer; she needs to blow up. She's so great.

And this week's episode kinda did things to me. I hope the next one touches on where it's going.

And I also hope that they can do a (partially) musical episode with LMM. This season so far has felt like it's larger budgeted. I can't say exactly why I feel that way, but I think the switch to NBC has given them more monetary room. It's both tighter and bigger at the same time and I'm all the way into it.

Nov 4, 2017
I enjoyed the tighter focus on Jake/Rosa working the case. The Rosa gag with her hair constantly changing was great.

Jake's awkwardness dealing with Rosa's mom at the end was great as well.

Oct 30, 2017
I generally enjoy every episode, but this was definitely one of my favourites. I was laughing at almost everything, and a real change from I think it was last week, which I didn't really like until the end.

Nov 4, 2017
Lol, Holt called Cruise 'Thomas Cruise'.
That was hilarious along with Jake not picking up on the flirtation going on between Holt and the spy.

Learning about some unexpected skill Rosa has is one of the best running jokes on the show.

The show has the best openings of any comedy

Oct 25, 2017
This was one of the funniest episodes in a long time. That spy was the cab driver from Deadpool. He was hilarious with his “Holt-ness”

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the cancellation and subsequent fan reaction did for the show's overall popularity. It obviously had fans but their fight to save the show brought a lot more eyes, of which no doubt a lot tuned in to see what the hubbub was about.