• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I love how elaborate and crazy the heights get. Nice to see Terry get the W.

Amy/Jake both buying each other gifts that also function as tasers.

Terry training Cheddar and selling Jake the expensive banner.

Rosa coming through the couch to work with Holt.

Writers must have a lot of fun coming up with everything.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I think my favorite part of last week's episode was the playful, affectionate banter that Amy and Jake had regarding her shitting her pants in high school. That's a top tier relationship.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This season was a bit weak in places but I think its closing out strong. A variety of past characters returning and the suicide squad story is great. I kind of wish they got Doug Judy involved somehow.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
That was one of the strongest finales to date - both episodes were hilarious.

War Peaceman

Oct 28, 2017
lmao Holt in the last episode:
The only way I'm going to die is if you touch me with one of your bony fingers and drag me across the river Styx you REAPER

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
holy shit what a couple episodes

one thing I don't get about earlier seasons-- I thought Wuntch got Jake and Rosa jailed at the end of season 3?, wasn't she caught after that?

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I was almost upset with how the season was concluding but I wound up liking what they did. Solid final two episodes of the season.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What a great little two-parter.

I just wish Wunch and Holt had moved on. It felt like time for the rivalry to end. Though I feel it may have some as this isn't a permanent situation for Holt, I could see this being her getting a final bit over on him.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoyed the finale. Hard to believe how close we were to not even getting this season.

Looking forward to the next season (shame we have to wait until mid-season again).

Oct 27, 2017
Those were both really good episodes, though I'm surprised they basically did the repeat of the season one finale (Wunch moves Holt to a shitty job he doesn't want).

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Definitely one of the strongest finales of the show and somewhat made up for my main complaint of the season, which was the lack of a season-long arc.

Seriously, MUFFIN. and I re-watched the cold open for the first episode like four times. That was one of the fucking funniest the show has ever done. And the ending was amazing. So glad they aired them together.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
The Wunch/Holt dynamic is always great. Nice to see her and the Vulture make appearances. I had forgotten about CJ, and how much of a doofus he was.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
6c9e7a56e0.jpg

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Rewatched the entire series before fully watching Season 6 after waiting for it to finish, and I am still strongly in love with this show. I really hope S7 is a proper 22 episode season, those last 4 episodes missing eps from 6 really were felt. The hospital episode was an excellent example of how to do a proper bottle ep, even if last season's interrogation was the absolute peak.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I finally got around to watching this Season and thought it was fantastic. I kind of wished I had watched it week-to-week because I feel like I missed some of the better jokes by just burning through episodes quickly (and sometimes having it on in the background). However, this did motivate me to do a re-watch of the whole show prior to Season 7. I'm currently on season 3.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I can barely contain my excitement. Can you not tell from my face on this electronic photograph I have sent?

80a89b2af9de99cf37ef8a5873606cf3.jpg

Sincerely Deimos Masque,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.