• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

After a brief flirt with death at the hands of FOX, the hilarious boys and girls in blue were rescued by an unlikely savior: NBC. Now the series returns with 18 new episodes. Will their move have the same success as Last Man Standing? Only one way to find out.

Plot wise, Jake and Amy have finally gotten married, but there is more news on the way. Starting tonight, we will find out if Holt managed to get the promotion he has longed for. Also, this will be the final season of the beloved Gina Linetti. We are certain that she will go out with a bang.

Premiere date: January 10th, 2019

Reviews!

E!: Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Cancellation Appears to Have Only Made It Better

Polygon: Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back, and better than ever

USA Today: Don't worry, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' is just as wonderful on NBC

Teaser trailer:

Who's ready?

giphy.gif

EDIT: The evergreen description.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
Yessss. Hope this season will still end up on Netflix given NBC ''s streaming service plans. Love my annual Nine Nine sofa binge.

Reviews are promising!

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
"This B needs a C in her A" is the joke to beat this season, holy hell.
This show has still got it.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love 99. It's crazy that my favorite dramatic police characters (Pembleton from Homicide) now is played by the same actors as one of my favorite comedic police characters. Pembleton was so incredibly intense and driven that I would have never imagined him being in a sitcom, let alone pulling it off so well.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Totally missed this topic but it feels like they didn't miss a beat going from season 5 to season 6. Not the strongest premier of the show but still a fun episode.

Apr 8, 2018
Finally got caught up with B99 last week and it's fantastic. Tonight's premiere was a pretty solid start. Can't wait for this season's inevitable Doug Judy episode.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
They still got it, damn.

"This B needs a C in her A."
"This B needs a C in her A" is the joke to beat this season, holy hell.
This show has still got it.
What was the B? They've said "bitch" before.

They didn't hesitate to pull the whole bleeping thing that they apparently couldn't do on Fox
Also, can you clarify this? Was there a specific directive at Fox to not bleep stuff and just write around curses instead? How odd.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
It was okay. Felt a bit stale but that's to be expected for a comedy in its 6th season.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
They still got it, damn.

What was the B? They've said "bitch" before.

Also, can you clarify this? Was there a specific directive at Fox to not bleep stuff and just write around curses instead? How odd.

The B (that Jake said) was bitch, it was either bleeped for comedic effect or because "This bitch needs a bleep in her bleep" was more vulgar in that context than other ways they're allowed to say it.

And yeah, they said recently they couldn't do bleeps or blurred nudity on Fox but now on NBC they can.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They really did not miss a beat with this episode. Can't believe this show really was almost gone for good.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
That BCA line caught me off guard, but it was hilarious un the way Amy reacted. I was prepared for Commissioner Holt, and was kind of bummed that the one show that does character development and promotions great while never reverting any of the changes made walked back on it. However, no fucks given Holt who is fighting the systen is a great plot device, and I cannot wait to see where this goes. Reminds of the Night Shift season.

Oct 27, 2017
The BCA line was the one joke that didn't really feel like B99, even though it was funny.

Good episode overall. The transition to a new network seems totally smooth.

thespartin

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Am i the only one a little bummed about the subplot between Boyle and Gina? I did love him trying to unlock her phone with the mask though.
But the fact the Gina's mom had an affair is just disappointing to me after how happy they were in their wedding episode.

Oct 27, 2017
Am i the only one a little bummed about the subplot between Boyle and Gina? I did love him trying to unlock her phone with the mask though.
But the fact the Gina's mom had an affair is just disappointing to me after how happy they were in their wedding episode.
I found that really strange, honestly. I almost wondered if this was setting up how they plan to write Gina out of the show.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Status
Not open for further replies.