• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I feel like Boyle had zero time with Gina on her last ep, when much of the past few seasons was their relationship.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Trudy Judy really did fall into her brothers footsteps.

Nicole Byer popping up on B99 and The Good Place this season.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Always love Doug Judy episodes. Craig Robinson is amazing. They must have really loved working with Nicole Byer on The Good Place, but she might have been ever better here than she was on that show. And having Jake and Terry bounce off of Doug was a great idea and I'm only surprised it took this long.

The B-plot with the drinking contest had its moments. Particularly drunk Amy. And Holt saving the day.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Always love Doug Judy episodes. Craig Robinson is amazing. They must have really loved working with Nicole Byer on The Good Place, but she might have been ever better here than she was on that show. And having Jake and Terry bounce off of Doug was a great idea and I'm only surprised it took this long.

The B-plot with the drinking contest had its moments. Particularly drunk Amy. And Holt saving the day.

Holt drunk and talking about how he's slurring his words while sounding normal was great.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
"People don't change."

"Ever heard of Bruce Banner? The Incredible Hulk? You wanna talk to his shirts and pants about people not changing."

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Trudy Judy really did fall into her brothers footsteps.

Nicole Byer popping up on B99 and The Good Place this season.
Much respect to Nicole Byer; she needs to blow up. She's so great.

And this week's episode kinda did things to me. I hope the next one touches on where it's going.

And I also hope that they can do a (partially) musical episode with LMM. This season so far has felt like it's larger budgeted. I can't say exactly why I feel that way, but I think the switch to NBC has given them more monetary room. It's both tighter and bigger at the same time and I'm all the way into it.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I enjoyed the tighter focus on Jake/Rosa working the case. The Rosa gag with her hair constantly changing was great.

Jake's awkwardness dealing with Rosa's mom at the end was great as well.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This was a really good episode. I know that's pretty much every episode, but it's true.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holt channelling Oprah when announcing there were "cameras!" killed me. god bless this show

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
I generally enjoy every episode, but this was definitely one of my favourites. I was laughing at almost everything, and a real change from I think it was last week, which I didn't really like until the end.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This was one of the funniest episodes in a long time. That spy was the cab driver from Deadpool. He was hilarious with his "Holt-ness"

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH

giphy.gif

Wonderful news!

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the cancellation and subsequent fan reaction did for the show's overall popularity. It obviously had fans but their fight to save the show brought a lot more eyes, of which no doubt a lot tuned in to see what the hubbub was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.