• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

WW9dY5L.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo8rg8BnacL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gold of Singer claiming Bohemian Rhapsody is his, he abandoned it early on and had the studio hire another guy to finish it.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Hasn't this dude been suspected of everything from pedophilia to rape

I've heard certainly heard his name floated before

Oct 27, 2017
Finally. As soon as Spacey was taken down everyone thought Singer was finally going to face some consequences but then nope.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gold of Singer claiming Bohemian Rhapsody is his, he abandoned it early on and had the studio hire another guy to finish it.
Two-thirds of the principal photography had been completed, when he was fired for his behaviour.
Fletcher estimated two-thirds of the principal photography had been completed when he joined the production, saying "I came into the last few weeks of principal photography and editing and the bits and pieces like that... I was looking at two complete [acts] in a good film, and [I had to] not let it down."
IndieWire

Last edited:

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
Who is propping this piece of shit up? Who is enabling this behaviour? They need to be thrown out with the trash, same as him.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Judging by this massive "disclaimer" Esquire is going to destroy him.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
Dude's been a known abuser of young male actors for years. He's faced multiple lawsuits.

When MeToo happened, he deleted his Twitter and stopped showing up for work. He's known this was inevitable.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Wait what behavior got him kicked off of Bohemian Rhapsody? Was it more of his usual sexual assault?

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I'd say it's finally happening, but I've gotten my hopes up multiple times before.

Either he must have the best, most ruthless lawyers in Hollywood, or other Hollywood power gays who were at his twink orgies are protecting him, or likely both, because every time I think the dam is finally about to burst, there's just a few days of bad press and then nothing.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what behavior got him kicked off of Bohemian Rhapsody? Was it more of his usual sexual assault?
From Wikipedia
On 1 December 2017, The Hollywood Reporter reported that 20th Century Fox had temporarily halted production due to the "unexpected unavailability" of director Bryan Singer, with sources saying that Singer had failed to return to the set after the Thanksgiving week, leaving producers nervous about the state of production and started discussions about potentially replacing him, at which point cinematographer Newton Thomas Sigel had to step in and direct during Singer's non-showings.[31] Singer's absence was reportedly due to "a personal health matter concerning Bryan and his family"[32] however, other sources claimed that star Rami Malek and the crew had grown tired of Singer's behaviour, reportedly showing up late to set and repeatedly clashing with Malek.[33] On 4 December 2017, Singer was fired as director, with about two weeks remaining in principal photography.[34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Rhapsody_(film)#cite_note-35

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
"When people's careers are being harmed by mere accusations"

Man if that isn't a dead giveaway.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
He was so proud of Bohemian Rhapsody he abandoned the production.

Thanks for letting me know about this upcoming article about yourself though, will make sure to read it now!

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yup, the dude's had a fat target on his back for many, many years now from numerous LGBT activists and #metoo organizers. The anecdotal stories about how he casts males in his films and his parties are pretty notorious and have been kicking around for close to two decades at this point.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This guy has some very powerful protectors who probably know that if he goes down so do they. It's the only explanation for him getting away with it for so long.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone got a TLDR on what he did? I'm out of the loop and don't want to go sifting through the gossip rags online.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Who is propping this piece of shit up? Who is enabling this behaviour? They need to be thrown out with the trash, same as him.

There's other famous rich men who will go down with him. Rolland Emmerich has been accused of being involved in the same shit.

Anyone got a TLDR on what he did? I'm out of the loop and don't want to go sifting through the gossip rags online.

A long history of sex with minors, to the point where it's fucking weird that he still has a career of all people. He's had numerous allegations since long before Weinstein's started to come out.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'd say it's finally happening, but I've gotten my hopes up multiple times before.

He's either going to disappear completely (only to briefly reappear for horrible, Millennium funded indy dross like Red Sonja) or be racked over the coals like ol' Harvey. Given his close association with Spacey I'd say he's been lucky to stay out of the fire thus far.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
huh, somehow i thought the guy alrady got exposed and banished. guess not, looking forward to it.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Can't help but think he'd have been better releasing his statement when the magazine hits the stand. All that'll happen now is that people who weren't interested will now pick it up!

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
A large group, Weinstein and his buddies ain't out. They're just hiding and being more strategic.
Yup, Singer is only one of players still in the game. The #MeToo movement hasn't wiped them out, they're just more aware of what circles to run in and who to hire to try and bury their skeletons for them.

We have a million more snake heads to sever before they stop regrowing, unfortunately. If this article can take Singer out though then we're continuing to make progress.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
When does this come out?
The movie sounds a mess, Brain May was throwing shade at Sacha on sky news yesterday.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I'm a model citizen" says guy who's been thrown out of multiple productions because of impropriety and inappropriate workplace conduct.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It does make me sad that there really aren't any gay male directors of note that to this point, haven't been accused or be openly known to be repugnant abusive animals.