• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coconico

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
giphy.gif

Either Accolade is taking Bubsy seriously or Choice Provisions is running out of money.

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't look half bad, IMHO. It's hard to prejudge 2D sidescrollers, though, because a huge part of what makes or breaks them is how they FEEL to play.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
He. Just. Doesn't. DIE!!!!

Actually I'm surprised at this! Didn't know that he was getting another game already.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Uhhhh, is it a runner? It basically looked like Runner 3 in all respects. Which.......I mean I'm down for more Runner games, but this is so bizarre

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Ohhhh they called it "Paws on Fire" because Bubsy is a bobcat.
They didn't call it "Pants on Fire" because he doesn't wear pants.

Hilarious.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It looks even more decent than the last one, which was mediocre. This might turn into an actual good Bubsy game.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Bubsy is back mother fuckers

Looking forward to the GOATs Melee-clone that will feature Bubsy, the Cheetahmen, Knack...

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that they got two different devs to reskin their engine for a Bubsy game.

Imagine the first game made money due to being really low budget/short and really expensive.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can someone explain to me why there is always someone trying to bring back bad franchise instead of the good ones?

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
They actually brought back the characters from that failed cartoon pilot.

As if anyone actually remembers them. Which kinda speaks for Bubsy himself.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Choice Provisions sounds like a pet food brand so this game is finally the perfect match for them.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the previous game was a reskin, makes sense that the next game is also a reskin.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Bubsy started life as a bad Sonic clone, and now his shtick is getting developers to make bad clones of their own games starring him. Amazing.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Runner was great. Runner 2 was awesome. Runner 3 was too difficult to enjoy for me. Not sure what to make of this

Deleted member 43872

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 24, 2018
So what's the next big indie game to receive a reskin with everyone's favorite bobcat? I'm hoping for Coffee Stain's Bobcat Simulator or maybe Hempuli Oy's Bubsy Is You. (Just kidding. We all know it's going to be Bad Cats.)

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense since Runner 3 was terrible.

Ok, Runner 3 wasn't terrible. But the game was a big disappointment as a step backwards from 1 and 2. I wonder if they'll fix the problems with R3 with the Bubsy version.

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bubsy 3D was made by Bend (true story), Woolies Strike Back was made by the Giana Sisters team, now this is being made by the Bit. Trip guys?

What the hell is up with Bubsy attracting legit talent to make these terrible games?!