• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Onilink

Oct 30, 2017
oa4pXRZ.jpg

The game is available on Steam, but in the official facebook page, we have this answer for a familiar question (on last posted video comments):

KNliYFn.png

Trailer:

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Ooh, I was planning on waiting for a bit more of a discount on Steam (not that the game isn't worth what they're asking for it, I just already have so much on my plate as it is...) but a Switch version would be great.

Bjoern

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I've seen the game on Game Grumps and while it actually did look just a bit mediocre I'll still buy it just because But Spencer and Terrence Hill movies were a big part of my and probably every German kid's childhood (at least in the 80s and 90s).

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Apparently they are big in parts of Latin America too. North America-Era looks at this and just ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Might give it a try, but it's probably more fun in coop.

ilium

Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Legends.

Edit: They were huge in Germany, too. The german script was also rather different from the original iirc.

Last edited:

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
gotta say it's kinda hard to tell what the gameplay is like from that trailer
Didn't look like a standard beat'em up to me

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
Good, I hope this means PC sales are OK and now they are expanding to consoles. The game itself is a bit stiff as a beat'em up, but it's good enough to be fun, and the nostalgia factor is through the roof. When you have a beer & sausages minigame, you already won.

gotta say it's kinda hard to tell what the gameplay is like from that trailer
Didn't look like a standard beat'em up to me

It's a classic side scrolling beat'em up with some minigames here and there.

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently they are big in parts of Latin America too. North America-Era looks at this and just ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Might give it a try, but it's probably more fun in coop.

No way. I grew up with these movies in the 80's in Texas, mostly thanks to my dad, who is a fan of westerns.

My Name Is Nobody got a lot of play in my house. Special shout out to Super Fuzz if anyone remembers that one. Haha.