• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Bungie splits with Activision; retains ownership of Destiny IP

Oct 30, 2017
Warframe is fantastic though....

Also free, 1/5 of the developer team size and yet spits out content 20x faster
Warframe is fantastic - just very very different

Edit: Doesn't have the same focus on SP, PVP or Raid

very different model with the different expectation by nature of being free

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Nope, Halo is better off with 343 Industries if Destiny 1 and 2 are anything to go by. #Remember Reach.
Neither develops more halo games!
I don't think people think that at all. A lot of people just want something fun to play while Destiny is in yet another boring lull thanks in large part to Black Armory being ridiculously awful. Having another multiplayer shooter is a good thing.

People are dumb. Reach was peak Halo. Everything since has been.....yuuuuuuuck.
Except reach was the worst halo ever made. Having a good campaign doesn't excuse the fucking joke of multiplayer.

Oct 30, 2017
Is has SP, PvP and big boss battles. Used to have raids but they removed them for something different yet to come.
I meant not with the same focus, I know the Warframe LORE is expansive with the second dream stuff that went big. but the SP and PVP are not the draws and often not the focus the same way.

I haven't played FOrtuna though