1. Strakt

Strakt
    Member OP

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-three-tap-hand-cannons/

Things are looking amazing for Forsaken's PVP..

2. SEBattleship

SEBattleship

I love destiny, but did this need a thread?

3. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Quickplay has already been made miles better since the 6v6 update. I wish they would dump like 5 or 6 original D1 maps into D2 though. We don't need them to be reskinned to match D2 areas. It's fine.

I need me some Rusted Lands though.

And Competitive is just a disaster for solo players right now.

4. Aurc

Aurc

The game needs anything it can get. This shouldn't be news, but it is (which is sad).

5. Spazerbeam

Spazerbeam

I don't like Destiny, but it's new news right?

6. Strakt

Strakt
    Member OP

I make threads on things I enjoy. I enjoy hand cannons :D

Not to mention the backlash for D2's PVP. This is great news and signs of going back to D1's TTK.

7. KillLaCam

KillLaCam

This pleases me

8. Defuser

Defuser

Nice, I hope high impact scouts also returns to being 3 tap, they are so shitty in D2.

9. o Tesseract

o Tesseract

This legitimately might save this game for me. I loved hand cannons in D1.

10. Kyoufu

Kyoufu

Oh baby, yes please.

11. Drain You

Drain You

This is threadworthy IMO. Not being sarcastic either. A small piece of me wishes I stuck with D2 like I did D1 then I remembered what a time sink it was more me.

12. Teodor

Teodor

It's nothing. Just usual garbage from Bungie. How something that you cut and now you bring back it's something amazing?

13. jediyoshi

jediyoshi

Better Devils ruined D2 for me. I got it early on and have never been able to switch off it even through the expansions.

14. Porsche

Porsche

So are they going to decrease TTK across the board?

15. Strakt

Strakt
    Member OP

yea theyre showing the new combat system and ttk on tuesdays live stream

16. The_Land

The_Land
    Banned Member

I miss OP Thorn from Destiny 1

17. Masterspeed

Masterspeed

It had 1+ million players this week. The game came out last year, it's hardly dead.

18. Porsche

Porsche

I still remember The Last Word and being able to outgun people with heavy machine guns. Pure madness.

19. The_Land

The_Land
    Banned Member

Destiny 2 and PUBG being dead get thrown around like they are both facts around this forum and both statements couldn't be farther from the truth. Especially in regards to PUBG.

20. neoak

neoak

New News = New Thread.

No backseat modding.

21. jotun?

jotun?

The only thing that will make me interested in Destiny pvp is to remove the radar

22. Porsche

Porsche

I still don't get why team shooting is so effective in D2, even now. In D1 I can challenge multiple opponents by myself and feel like I have a 50/50 chance of coming through. In D2, if I end up in a 1v2, I'm done. Like, there is literally no chance. And this is despite the TTK being higher in D2. Maybe it has something to do with the map design.

23. Kyoufu

Kyoufu

The radar-less modes in Destiny 1 were rubbish tbh. I think it's a better game with the radar intact.

24. ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

You mean what they did a couple months ago? They completely removed the radar from Competitive mode.

25. Niceguydan8

Niceguydan8

That poster is not saying or implying that the game is dead.

26. CthulhuSars

CthulhuSars

Give me Thorn and take away radar.

27. Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Hand canons are fine, but they seem to also be promoting sliding shotgun spam which is what ruined destiny 1 pvp for me. Shotguns being a power weapon was a great change that I wish they weren’t reverting.

28. Owlowiscious

Owlowiscious

sooooooooooooo

What's the current hand cannon shots to the head kill amount?

29. Iucidium

Iucidium

It could be yours
    annual pass

30. Stider

Stider

I like the change in weapon slots, but yeah not looking forward to the Hawthorne's, Ikelos and Acrius loadouts that some people are going to run in pvp

31. Ocean

Ocean

There is literally nothing that would make a bigger improvement to this game than Eyasluna rate of fire three tap HCs making a comeback. I’d take that over any amount of content, any day of the week. Hell I’d pay for Forsaken if it brought this and changed nothing else.

32. Aurc

Aurc

Not saying it's dead, but that these changes are needed to revert it back to peak D1 levels.

33. kittens

kittens

I've always been so terrible with hand cannons, I hated when they were the only viable primary in D1.

34. Trim

Trim

Bungie can try any anti consumer practice like liyning about the content of the game, taking back some content if you dont buy DLC or the whole Everversum if they know they can shamelessly crawl back to some people like this.

And get praised like this.

35. Clu

Clu

its night and day when you see someone play on pc and on console, time for bungo to toss bloom effects from the HC on console and let it shine again. #maketheHCgreatagain

36. Strakt

Strakt
    Member OP

[​IMG]

37. Trim

Trim

We share the same passion about Destiny, don't you know it already?

38. Wonderment

Wonderment

Get back on track and focus on the topic of this thread. Thank you.

39. Zurick

Zurick

3 Tap pistols? I'll drink to that!

[​IMG]

40. TheOMan

TheOMan

Oh man, nostalgia flood. I really miss that gun. :(

So rewarding.

41. SEBattleship

SEBattleship

There's a good chance that it'll come back with the next expansion as it's western themed. They'll probably adjust how it works though.

42. s3ltz3r

s3ltz3r

It is low-key PR, and free Marketing. Low effort is a Bungie trademark. Playing with my Eyasluna was a fond memory.