• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Canada Costco: hotdogs, sausages, pizza, fries, poutine, chicken strips, sandwiches.

Costco fries, if considered fast food, probably the best, along with a&w. The pizza is also good, but only when fresh. It's probably one of the worst pizzas when cold though.

edit - I'd try out the burger if it was offered.

Ryaaan14

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I tried this thing a couple months ago and it was fucking awful. Beef was super dry and they used like Swiss cheese on it

Tasted like dust

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
None of my Costco's have the burgers yet in the food court. It makes me sad.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I jokingly refer to renewing the costco membership as renewing my pizza license. I mostly go for the food, it's very little that they sell in bulk that I actually need.

You might want to look into your state laws. In my state, Costco can't deny grocery or restaurant purchases to non subscription holders. If you're really only about the food you might be able to save $80/yr

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Here's our menu in California (onlu missing Al Pastor Salad and Acai Bowl):

0742f70a-281a-49c8-b766-030a2832ff38.jpg

Costco-Acai-Bowls.jpg

I think this was actually first tested in California, but I guess it didn't make the cut versus the acai bowl and al pastor salad.

The Alhambra location in California has the burger, acai bowl, and (vegan, soy based) al pastor salad. Didn't take any pictures, but was just there yesterday.

Also on the whiteboard by the cashiers was written in all caps "UPSELL BURGERS!" lol

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite Costco food court meal is the sausage sandwich with onions and peppers, with a churro for dessert. I've never seen the burger.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
No burgers or fries at my Costco. I always get the sausage. It's not the best sausage & peppers sandwich I've ever had, but it is the best sausage & peppers sandwich I've ever had for $3.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I go to Costco #1 a lot ir the flagship store were they test out a lot of the food, they had this burger for about a half year changing the recipe. The current one sucks it uses. A pick de Gallo filling now and sucks.

They had a bbq brusquet sandwich was really good..

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I've never had it, but it doesn't look like anything special. The bun looks mediocre at least.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
You might want to look into your state laws. In my state, Costco can't deny grocery or restaurant purchases to non subscription holders. If you're really only about the food you might be able to save $80/yr

Had no idea about that. That is interesting.

It does not apply here since I'm in Mexico. Sams club does allow restaurant purchases without membership, but it's just not as good as Costco.