• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales
So, for those who remember, a hero recently threw a milkshake over Tommy "Meat-Head Wonderland" Robinson, which caused him quite a bother.

Now he's touring Scotland this weekend apparently which lead to Burger King posting this

Which has lead to widespread calls to boycott them, I've seen people tweeting at Trump to stop using Burger King and people have been calling the police about "Threats to Tommy's Life" some beautiful examples from the permanently offended follow

McDonald's on the other hand, are well into bootlicking

I've just woken up to all this and I adore it.

Aprikurt

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 29, 2017
This legitimately makes me want to go to Burger King over McDonalds.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
How the hell are there so many of them in those tweets straight-up quitting BK over selling milkshakes

what

it's not like not-selling-milkshakes would force anyone who would throw another one just give up and not just throw something else instead, the McD response is just stupid

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
It's like the white supremacist terrorist attacks suddenly ceased to exist!

And I thought they were milk obsessed wackos who hate Soyboys.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, this is like the third time I've seen it. Wtf is with several users having the OP's avatar?

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stolen from Twitter

2016: Racist Milkshake Duck

2019: Racist: "Milkshake? Duck!"

OP
OP
TheHighMarshal
Dec 5, 2018
Bethesda, North Wales
I might be out of touch, but what is the context here?

A few weeks ago, racist shit-heel Tommy Robinson had a milkshake emptied over him by a valiant hero of the revolution.

This has started a trend of Right Wingers having Milkshakes and Kippers thrown at them.

Said shit-heel is in Scotland this weekend and unlike McDonald's who are bootlicking cowards, Burger King are selling Milkshakes with a *wink wink*

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
so, these people going off about the heinousness of political violence in response to Burger King tweeting about milkshakes

these are the same people who consider "virtue signaling" one of the worst things a person can do, right

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
It's like these right wing arseholes just try to be shit in every way. You'd think if they had convictions they would say "we'll fight through the milkshakes and everything else they throw at us to do [whatever shitty message they are preaching]" but instead they just cry on Twitter about violence? Why would anyone want to be like that?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
It's like these right wing arseholes just try to be shit in every way. You'd think if they had convictions they would say "we'll fight through the milkshakes and everything else they throw at us to do [whatever shitty message they are preaching]" but instead they just cry on Twitter about violence? Why would anyone want to be like that?
Snowflakes being snowflakes

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
basically these hardman assholes expect the waters to part every time they have a "reasonable" objection to some very specific thing that offends them for reasons. fuck all the way off.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really know who that guy is, and I'm certainly not a right-winger, but idk, after reading about the story I kinda do feel like that tweet by BK was inappropriate. Maybe calling it "political violence" is a little bit too much, but I still don't think anyone should encourage people to throw stuff at others. I also don't really understand why OP is saying that McD is "bootlicking" when they're just doing what the police requested of them. If I was a store manager, I'd probably listen to the local police too. But idk, I could just be missing something.

I feel like this seems blown out of proportion by both sides.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, these fascist shitheads should know that even if there wasn't any milkshakes for sale, people would just switch to eggs, tomatoes, or raw burger patties. Hell, they could go all Bush Jr. press conference and throw their dirty shoes at those fascists.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Guns get used to kill kids. GOP: shrug

Milkshake gets thrown at Nazi. GOP: ban milkshakes.

Is that really the world we live in? Fuck.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017

Even if they're unemployed they are always working as professional victims.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
For what it's worth, I believe it is Farage that is touring Scotland, not Robinson.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
tenor.gif

KrebStar

Oct 28, 2017
Blight on human society
Harnesses forces of evil
Has an extreme aversion to dairy products

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

KyQwwMm.jpg