• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the stacking works in the US? Will it stack on top of a two week trial?

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Still showing as 7.99 for me?

You have to be logged in, are you a current subscriber?

Shows for me

AzpP3Zu.png

Deleted member 62

Shows as EUR 9.99 for me - after logging in. Looks to be restricted to some users only.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Working fine for me, didn't have auto renew on and it showed up as 3 quid. Bought a month, cancelled auto renew and it showed up as 3 quid again. Worked for 3 months so far. No guarantees for anyone else tempted to turn off auto renew but no issues here.

Cheers Gowans!

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is this only for current Pass subscribers? I've signed in, have Gold, but only get £7.99.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
7.99 for me too.

When you say a current subscriber, do you mean you need game pass subscription active then you can buy it at discounted rate?

EDIT

just subbed for 1 month, still the same

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Just realised you don't need to turn of auto renew every time, you can just keep buying months over and over. Even easier!

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Contact us at Microsoft support
We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.
Contact us at Microsoft supportWe're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.
77cC+adfLEyKyEno.49.17
2018/02/09 - 11:47:03 UTC

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
I logged in and it works (I only used my trial, never paid for that service).

I wish we could stack codes and use them when we want, but the gifting option has different prices, weird. :| (gifting 3 months costs 20,97€ meaning that it's 6.99€ the month)

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I wish we could stack codes and use them when we want, but the gifting option has different prices, weird. :| (gifting 3 months costs 20,97€ meaning that it's 6.99€ the month)
Yeah think that is to get around people buying a bunch of cheap codes as 'gifts' and claiming it themselves when they want do (because I would have done that too).

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
As I said in the other thread...

Nice, bought 13 months and activated the 14 day trial, I'm sorted till march next year now.

I wasn't a previous subscriber and was seeing it at £3 per month straight away.
Activated the trial then kept adding a month.
Couldn't count, did it 13 times instead of 12 :-)

OP
OP
Gowans

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
I've had a quick google for see if there was any promotion of anything, can't find one.

Just brought a few more months while I'm on of the few of us here in the good graces of the deal till it disappears for me.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'd try logging out or clearing your cookies on Microsoft sites if it isn't working for you.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It still says 9.99 even tho im logged in and also claimed the trial....

If I do three months itll be 20 euro's but that still is too expensive seeing as I only want to play sea of thieves

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess maybe you need gold for this promotion :((

wasted my trial for nothing damnit

Gowans help me out bruva