• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
NOTICE: Games that are banned from discussion on ResetEra are also banned from being sold/bought/traded in this thread. The moderation team has taken action against users that have done so. The following games are currently banned:

1. Hogwarts Legacy

DISCLAIMER: The ResetEra administration has no authority over any transactions facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from buying, selling, or trading goods or services within the thread. We advise caution and common sense.

ZJcvUVv.png

A Note About Payments
  • Please note, when paying via PayPal there are two options - Goods and Services and Friends and Family. Friends and Family, while freeing the seller from incurring fees, leaves the buyer with little to NO PROTECTION in the event the transaction goes south. In addition, there is also less protection for Sellers who receive chargebacks on their payments. We recommend PayPal Friends and Family payments be made with the utmost discretion and that you reserve them for transactions where you're absolutely certain of the integrity of the person with whom you're dealing (ie: CHECK THE FEEDBACK SHEET). Remember: PayPal Friends and Family is risky, and should only be used if you are prepared to potentially lose whatever money you paid or received.

• This same caution goes double for basically every other payment method (Gift Cards, Google Wallet, Cryptocurrency, etc). Whereas there is a small chance that PayPal Friends and Family might refund your money, there is basically no chance that you would be able to receive a refund from other methods. Google Wallet has allowed it in the past, but it is definitely not something you should expect.

Note: Just because someone states they will only take other methods of payment, that does not mean they are trying to scam anyone. Sellers have various reasons for not wanting to accept PayPal. That being said, you should definitely be more cautious when paying with these methods (CHECK THE FEEDBACK SHEET).

NOTE: Some users may state that they have feedback on the old site, but please be aware that someone else could easily create the same username for this site. Unless the user has been verified (their feedback shows up in the new feedback spreadsheet), then it is advised that you act as though they have zero feedback. You have been warned!

Feedback Verification Process

As much as I hate to do it, I think the only way to ensure that the integrity of the Feedback list is maintained is to establish a verification system for all users. In order to have your previous feedback carryover to ResetEra, you will need to perform one of the following tasks:
  • If your old Account is NOT banned: Send Cloggerdude a PM on your old account. Title should be: "Feedback Verification" and the body should contain your Username on ResetEra.

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the OLD forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your OLD account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes. If you cannot reset your password, then the only other option is to provide me with your original password. I'd prefer you not do that, but the option is there if you want to use it. You should obviously change the password for any accounts that use the same password if you choose this option.
If you do not complete one of the above, your old feedback will NOT carryover to the new site. As of now, I do not see any exceptions being made for this rule.

Please note that the above two options are not guaranteed to be available as time goes on. It is HIGHLY recommended that you complete this process as soon as possible, in order to ensure that your prior feedback is properly carried over.

Please read the instructions for either method carefully. Now that things have slowed down a bit, I'm only checking my GAF messages every couple of weeks now. So, if it has been a while and you have still not been verified, then shoot me a PM and guilt me into doing my job.

This thread is for private transactions, not for advertising your company.
  • If you're any type of "Plus" Seller (a further explanation can be found in the feedback sheet), feel free to add one of these icons to your B/S/T listings. Thanks to C-Drive for creating these images. And don't attempt to use one if you're not at the appropriate level. We're always watching.

plusbuyqskd1.png
    plussello6jrg.png
    goldbuyhakzf.png
    goldsell7gkhc.png
    platdrjcs.png

• Additional icon options can be found here

NOTE: All feedback must be left in this Feedback thread. The B/S/T Thread is only for posting items.

The Rules

1. Check The Feedback List!

• You should always check the Feedback list linked above before entering into a transaction with a fellow community member. Always remember to take the proper precautions in any transaction, whether a member has 0 Feedback or 1,000+ Feedback.

• While not required, it is recommended that you leave feedback any time you have a transaction with a user here on ResetEra.
2. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
  • The community here believes 150 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before posting a listing. Users have commented that some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is unacceptable, since it's fair to say we're all annoyed when the same listings appear again and again on every page. We think 150 posts is a reasonable number to wait.

• The 150 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make. For instance, if you make a WTB post, then you may not make a separate WTS post on the next page to circumvent the 150 post benchmark. If you think of something that you would like to add, then you should edit your original post or wait until the 150 post benchmark has been met.

• Do not make "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post will be seen.

• Never create a post to announce some sale, special, or discount to bypass the 150 post benchmark. A user's post should constitute just that - his or her post until you can post again. Update your original post with all relevant sales information. This thread operates under the assumption that members will follow the very few rules that we have. Respect those rules, and other users, by following them.
3. WTS listings must have prices for all items
  • Any time an item is listed for sale, you must include a price that you would like to receive for that item.
    Note: If you are unsure of an exact price, it is perfectly acceptable to list a price + OBO. This lets potential buyers know that you are flexible on your pricing and that there may be room to "haggle" over the final price, while still giving them an idea of how much you would like to receive for the item.

• While "or best offer" is an acceptable addition to a listing, it is not acceptable to turn your listing into a quasi-auction. For instance: "$400 OBO....current best offer is $350" is not acceptable. While you are free to accept the highest offer you receive, that business should be conducted in private and not in the thread itself.
4. No off-site sales or auctions
  • The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for members on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It isn't a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread, and linking to your auctions is not that function.
5. Don't complain about prices
  • Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a "scalper" or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed.

• The ONLY exception to this rule is when an item is currently still widely available for a lower price from a readily accessible seller. For instance, if a Seller lists a game for $55, but that same game is available (in-stock) at Best Buy for $45, then you may inform others of the cheaper item. You must do this in a matter of fact manner though and, as mentioned above, you may not call out the Seller in any way.
6. No illegal shit
  • This goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE: Do not sell stolen goods; do not sell pirated goods; do not sell illegal products; and do not sell anything here that could cause trouble for the forum. If the mods are made aware of a listing that violates any of the above rules, you will be banned and the listing(s) will be deleted.

• Because it still comes up occasionally: This includes Game ROMS. Emulation devices are legal and can be sold here, as long as they don't include ROMS. The only exception to this rule is if you ripped the ROMS from you own physical games and you are also including those physical games in the sale.

• Keys obtained from: MSDN, Dreamspark, MAK corp, or any other similar site are explicitly banned from sale/trade. We have had too many issues with these types of keys in the past. If you are unsure if the key you have is okay to sell: Just ask.
7. Beta and Other Early Access Keys Must Be Labeled As Such

Beta and Other Early Access Keys for games/apps may be sold or traded, but the listing must fully disclose what the keys are (ie: "This is a Beta key").

8. No lotteries/sweepstakes
  • This is a thread for members to BUY/SELL/TRADE goods. This is not a thread where members sign up for a "chance" to win something. No raffles, lotteries, sweepstakes, or Hunger Games of any kind.
9. Rules for Pictures
  • There is now a 5 Embedded Picture limit for all B/S/T listings. Additional pictures may be included as links within the listing.

• There is a now a size limit of 640x640 for all pictures. If you feel a larger picture is warranted for your item, then simply provide a link to the larger picture.

• If you're using IMGUR for your image hosting, there's actually a very simple way to meet the new rule: Simply add a lower case L to the end of your image link. So, http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1.jpg becomes http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg This will will automatically resize your image to below 640 pixels. Thanks GetDigitized for the tip!
10. Eliminate Sold Items
  • If you've completed a previous transaction, it should go without saying that all future listings should remove that particular item. If a deal is still in process, you may still leave the item in your posts. However, as soon as the deal has been completed, you need to remove the item and take new pictures/edit current pictures to reflect your current stock for all future posts. Think of your fellow traders and keep the thread clean and spiffy.
11. Discussion
  • Non-WTB/WTS/WTT posts should be kept to a minimum in this thread. That being said, we are still a community, so it is okay to still have off-topic posts every now and then, assuming they are related to the thread. Keep these to a minimum though and, especially if you have beef with someone, always consider PM'ing the person if you would like to have a conversation.
12. We are not Mods
  • Since there is apparently a lot of confusion around this topic: The feedback staff are not mods. While we do our best to make everyone aware of the rules and try to enforce the rules where possible, at the end of the day we have no real power. This is a community run thread and neither Cloggerdude, pete_clarf, nor any other member of the feedback staff has any actual power to enforce the rules laid out above.

• That being said, it is still very much expected that all members will follow the rules listed in this OP. If you violate any of these rules, you can almost guarantee that you will be called out on it by multiple community members. Don't be a jerk and think you're above the rules, because:
13. Normal forum rules apply
  • This thread isn't any different from any other thread in terms of general moderation. This means the stuff that's banned elsewhere is also banned here. While the moderation team is generally hands off when it comes to this thread, they still have all their normal power here. If you wouldn't chance saying something in another part of the forum, then don't say it here. Remember the rules, and treat each other with decency.

Volunteers are still needed to update the feedback list. If you are a member in good standing who would like to help update the list 1-2 hours per week, please PM Cloggerdude or pete_clarf.

Last edited:

Oreoleo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Edit: Still available as of February 4th 2018!

WTS:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe New & Sealed - $45 Shipped

V6Ao0y9l.jpg

Last edited:

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Previous name was BHK3.

Bm8rNWM.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTB

Resident Evil 6 Complete
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete
Cuphead(Steam)

steam credit at a discount to pay these games off, whichever.

WTS

Xbox One
Mortal Kombat XL Kosplay Kostume Pack - $1

PS4
Dragon Quest Builders Slime block, Springtide sparkles, gold block DLC - $1
Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassin's Pack - $1

TraBuch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
+18 PS

WTS

$15 Xbox Gift card for $12

It's technically two codes, a $5 one and a $10 one.

Paypal f/f. Send a PM or reach me on the Discord server under the same name.

Nightz

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind doing a reset with the feedback since the forum is a brand new start, but having the old feedback sheet in the OP as a reference.

Number9

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
plussello6jrg.png

[+9 Buyer rep / +22 Seller rep]

WTB (Buying)

Motorsport Manager - $3
Devil May Cry 4 - $3

WTS (Selling)

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

H1Z1 - $6

---------------

ABZÛ - $4
WASTED - $4
HackyZack - $2
Eterium - $2
Maize $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2
The Red Solstice - $2
Jurassic Park: The Game - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2
2064: Read Only Memories - $2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $2

ABZÛ or WASTED + 5 other games for $6!

All redeem on Steam.

Payment via PayPal ff.

Last edited:

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
Feels good to be back, was really worried about losing a resource like this before I got invited to the discord channel. Previous name was Hugstable

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
I think we should get some new Buyer/Seller status icons/banners considering we're not GAF anymore.

I wouldn't mind doing a reset with the feedback since the forum is a brand new start, but having the old feedback sheet in the OP as a reference.
What would the point of that be? Might as well carry over. I'd rather not give scammers more chances to scam people.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's good seeing my name on the positive list. Eventually I stopped looking at the thread because I just wanted to buy everything.

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

yes! our feedback made it over i finally got a buyer plus status =)

What would the point of that be? Might as well carry over. I'd rather not give scammers more chances to scam people.

Two problems that I see:

1) Not everyone is using their old name. This isn't a huge deal, but we are going to have to do some kind of verification before I change anyone's name in the spreadsheet.

2) The bigger one: Not everyone is coming over, yet all names are still on the old list. All it would take is one person that comes over and creates a name that used to belong to someone else with established feedback.

I definitely prefer not to perform a complete reset, but I kind of think we may have to compromise a bit. My initial thought is that everyone would start at 0 feedback for transactions here on Reset. For users that can verify their former identities, we will have a separate column that shows the old feedback.

The other option would be to only include someone's name in the new spreadsheet once they have verified their identity with us. This is basically the same thing really, just a different way of doing it.

For now, while I think the chances of it are slim, please still be careful with any transactions until we get everything sorted out. PayPal Goods and Services would be highly recommended.

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Unloading a lotta games here! 3DS, Vita, PS3, X360, Wii U!
Feel free to ask me about the condition of any item! Most are open but are in excellent condition.
Free shipping for all! Thanks for everyone who bought from me so far. Paypal, USA only!

3DS/DS
Ace Attorney 5 (Japanese) - $15
Bravely Default - $30
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $30
Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (Sealed, Launch Edition) - $25
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - $10
The World Ends with You - $15

Vita
Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls - $15
Dragon's Crown - $25
IA/VT -Colorful- (Japanese) - $30
Lumines - $10
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $20
Muramasa Rebirth (Sealed) - $18
Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Premium Edition (Sealed) - $200
Project Diva f (Japanese) - $20
Project Diva f 2nd - $25
Street Fighter x Tekken - $10
Virtue's Last Reward - $15

Xbox 360
Anarchy Reigns (Sealed) - $5
Tales of Vesperia - $15
Catherine - $15

PS3
Drakengard 3 (Sealed) - $25
Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- - $10
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $20

Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Wii U - $30
Bayonetta 1 & 2 Pack - $40
Mario Kart 8 - $25

Number9

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Two problems that I see:

1) Not everyone is using their old name. This isn't a huge deal, but we are going to have to do some kind of verification before I change anyone's name in the spreadsheet.

2) The bigger one: Not everyone is coming over, yet all names are still on the old list. All it would take is one person that comes over and creates a name that used to belong to someone else with established feedback.

I definitely prefer not to perform a complete reset, but I kind of think we may have to compromise a bit. My initial thought is that everyone would start at 0 feedback for transactions here on Reset. For users that can verify their former identities, we will have a separate column that shows the old feedback.

The other option would be to only include someone's name in the new spreadsheet once they have verified their identity with us. This is basically the same thing really, just a different way of doing it.

For now, while I think the chances of it are slim, please still be careful with any transactions until we get everything sorted out. PayPal Goods and Services would be highly recommended.

Sounds good. Maybe blank sheet + start adding previous feedback through verification requests. It'll take some work though.

Cat Pee

Oct 25, 2017
So happy this thread is back. I'll be happy to be a guinea pig for any potential feedback verification methods! Anyway, WTS:

Fire Emblem Heroes Special Edition (Switch, new) - $76 shipped

SNES Classic (new, NA) - $115

PS4:
Nacon Revolution controller (like-new, ~15 minutes of use) - $65 shipped
DanganRonpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - $10
DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours (like-new, LRG, includes postcard and ticket) - $60
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X - $21
Hitman: The Complete First Season Steelbook - $22
Rainbow Six: Siege - $17
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - $24
Ys Origin Collector's Edition (sealed, LRG) - $70

Xbox One:
Destiny: The Collection (like-new, DLC codes unused) - $12

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So cool that the feedback list transfers here. I was afraid that I'd have to start over! With that said, it'd be great to see this thread & the feedback thread stickied.

Two problems that I see:

Well, anyone that's currently on RE is a verified member of the old forum, right? So that means anyone of us currently commenting here are legitimate users on the feedback list. That's at least a start.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
So happy this thread is back. I'll be happy to be a guinea pig for any potential feedback verification methods! Anyway, WTS:

Fire Emblem Heroes Special Edition (Switch, new) - $76 shipped

SNES Classic (new, NA) - $125

PS4:
Nacon Revolution controller (like-new, ~15 minutes of use) - $65 shipped
DanganRonpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - $10
DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours (like-new, LRG, includes postcard and ticket) - $60
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X - $21
Hitman: The Complete First Season Steelbook - $22
Rainbow Six: Siege - $17
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - $25
Ys Origin Collector's Edition (sealed, LRG) - $70

Xbox One:
Destiny: The Collection (like-new, DLC codes unused) - $12

Yo man just got the game and wanted to thank you for sending it after a weekend of some shit from Gaf lol. Glad to see you here too.

Sam

Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

Feel free to make offers on anything. PM Me!

WTS
  • 2 x $20 Nintendo eShop Card - $18
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset (Like New) - $50 OBO
WTS - New, Sealed Limited Run Games Near Cost ($40 Shipped OBO)
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4)
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4)
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita)
  • Limited Run #42 - Dear Esther (PS4)

Last edited:

coopolon

Oct 25, 2017
I am a fan of bringing feedback over but only if it is verified. Maybe actually starting a new list and transplanting people when they verify.

I understand starting from zero and listing old when verified, but I agree that at that point we might as well use that old feedback.

Koppai

Oct 25, 2017
Selling:

NES Classic $220 shipped
SNES Classic $220 shipped

Plus Seller and Buyer from the old place.

Paypal Gift or Pay the Fees please. Send PMs.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Taiwan
US PayPal. Trade or Offers, don't be afraid :-). I live in +8 timezone so if I don't PM back I am either sleeping, working or at Uni. Yes I have sold successfully ( and bought) here on GAF.

I am also a Humble Bundle Monthly subscriber!

WTS:

Now these are from Humble Bundle Monthly/bundles:
  • HackyZack - 2$
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - 3$
  • Super Rude Bear Resurrection - 2$
  • Husk - 1$
  • HoPiKo - 2$
  • Nova-111 - 2$
  • Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche - 2$
  • Planet of the Eyes - 2$
  • Maize - 2$
  • Random Access Murder - 1$

I also have an extra 5,000 YEN JPN PSN GIFT CARD for sale (I can buy them locally)! 45$

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
goldsell7gkhc.png

+4 buyer / +81 seller

WTS

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition or Standard Edition Amazon Pre-Order - $650 each one (paypal f&f)

wF0l1uUl.jpg

WTS

US eShop Gift Card $10 for 9$ (paypal f&f)
US eShop Gift Card $20 for 18$ (paypal f&f)
US eShop Gift Card $30 for 27$ (paypal f&f)

ukNL0fUl.jpg

Last edited:

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This thread looks familiar. Sup dudes.

Also, isn't it time we try Heatware? Probably will be less of burden and more universal as we can see feedback from other forums that may use it. Downside is feedback will have to start over.

http://www.heatware.com/

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Hey everyone! Nice to see y'all somewhere new. Just wanted to pop in and say hi, but I've also got this.

WTS:
Spider-Man Homecoming Digital Code - $8

PayPal only. US only. I'm a + seller also.

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
I think we should at least consider this since we're pretty much starting over anyway. It would be less work overall and we can have the old feedback list as reference still.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Welcome back gents, i was able to re-aquire my old ID!