• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Same here. This thread sure slowed down at the worst time.

If I could buy Wolfenstein II and Evil Within 2 at the same price digitally as I would at the retailer BF prices, that'd be great.

I still need to renew my Gold as well.

Well to be fair, who would want to be selling their extra XBL credit at a discount right now?

jmizzal

Oct 27, 2017
WTS
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PC Origin Code) $40 **GONE**

x3RxhyMm.png

Super Mario Odyssey $45 ***GONE***

Splatoon 2 $40 ***GONE***

Both games in great condition was always in my Switch or Game case

epmaKlLm.jpg

paypal pm me

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
imNuoLK.jpg

+4 Buyer / +57 Seller (formerly Last Baron) Accepting PayPal and sometimes Amazon GCs

Steam games, US based | All games $1 each

Chroma Squad
Streamline
Beat Hazard Mega Bundle
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
World of Goo
No Time to Explain Remastered
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Spirits
A Virus Named Tom
Waking Mars
Monster Loves You!
AI War: Fleet Command
Ellipsis
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Shutshimi
QUBE: Director's Cut
They Bleed Pixels
Super Hexagon
VVVVVV
Thirty Flights of Loving
Ninja Pizza Girl
Rocketbirds: Hard Boiled Chicken
Guns of Icarus Online
One More Dungeon
Good Robot
FORCED: Slightly Better Edition
Gryphon Knight Epic
Gray Matter
Zombie Vikings

Battlefield 3 (Origin Key) - $1

Polyvinyl Records code for Xiu Xiu Plays the Music of Twin Peaks - $1

Price includes shipping: More detailed list

Zelda Feather Pen Stylus - $20
Oni - $7
Skies of Arcadia: Legends - $60
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King DVD Gift Set - $50
THe Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring DVD Gift Set - $75
MadCatz Street Fighter IV Akuma Xbox 360 Pad - $60
MadCatz Street Fighter IV Blanka Xbox 360 Pad- $60
Hellsing Alucard Yamato figure - $60
Metroid Prime Trilogy - $150
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - $65
Logitech G9x - $85
Wolfenstein (2009)- $60
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor - $20
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - $30

US/NA UltraViolet codes:

Cop Land - $2
Crimson Peak - $3

Last edited:

EarthBound64

User was permanently banned at own request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Same here. [...] If I could buy [...] I still need

This post is essentially a "WTB" post, and should have been integrated into your previous post which was 65 posts ago, well short of the 150-post requirement.

EDIT: And your previous post was only 128 posts after the one before it, again short of the 150-post requirement.
And that one had only been 98 posts after the one before it.
So, all of those posts were against the thread rules, and even more clearly and blatantly than this one.
Please read Cloggerdude's OP with the rules, which clearly state a 150-post limit in between all buying/selling/trading posts.

2. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
  • The community here believes 150 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before posting a listing. Users have commented that some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is unacceptable, since it's fair to say we're all annoyed when the same listings appear again and again on every page. We think 150 posts is a reasonable number to wait.

• The 150 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make. For instance, if you make a WTB post, then you may not make a separate WTS post on the next page to circumvent the 150 post benchmark. If you think of something that you would like to add, then you should edit your original post or wait until the 150 post benchmark has been met.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Have the following Wii U/3DS game codes:

1. OliOlli Wii U
2. Steamworld Dig Wii U
3. SportsBall Wii U
4. Mighty Switch Force 3DS
5. SteamWorld Dig 3DS
6. Nano Assault EX - 3DS
7. Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - 3DS
8. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U
9. Animal Crossing 3DS Theme

Looking for: Eshop game codes or gift cards to trade

Malo

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
Plus buyer and Plus seller

WTS

(Will provide pics if requested)

Brand new and unopened SNES classic (NA version) - $115 shipped

Splatoon 2 (used/in mint condition) - $38

Middle Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition (Xbox One/PC) downloadable code - $35

PayPal only

Ships from NYC

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
ecp3zlwgm2gorlpqodigklcu3p.png

WTS - Pokemon Ultra Sun & Pokemon Ultra Moon Veteran Trainer's Dual Pack (3DS) - $54 Shipped (within U.S.)
This includes both Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, 16 Art Cards and In-Game Item Codes for 200 Pokeballs total

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in a beginner USB DAC. Is anyone upgrading their audio equipment Black Friday and need to sell their used stuff?

TheNAC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
WTS:

Xbox One Battlefield 1 Digital code
PS4 Eve Valkyrie founder pack code
Bioshock 10th Anniversary Collectors Edition
Destiny The Taken King Collectors Edition
Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Thunderjaw Collection (No Game)
Bloodborne Diorama (from Playstation Gear store)
Used PlayStation TV
Used PS3 Rock Band Track Pack - ACDC Live
Used PS3 Rock Band Track Pack - Metal
Used PS3 Rock Band Track Pack - Volume 2
Used PS3 Rock Band Track Pack - Country
Used PS3 Rock Band Track Pack - Country 2
Used PS3 Rock Band Track Pack - Classic Rock

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
sold

WTS: Middle Earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition (Xbox One/PC) downloadable code - $10.75 (i was charged tax)

First to PM me gets it.

EarthBound64

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
WTB Shadow of War-$25

This post is 32 after your last one, and 97 after your one before it, continuing a string of many rule-breaking posts

--->

Same here. [...] If I could buy [...] I still need

This post is essentially a "WTB" post, and should have been integrated into your previous post which was 65 posts ago, well short of the 150-post requirement.

EDIT: And your previous post was only 128 posts after the one before it, again short of the 150-post requirement.
And that one had only been 98 posts after the one before it.
So, all of those posts were against the thread rules, and even more clearly and blatantly than this one.
Please read Cloggerdude's OP with the rules, which clearly state a 150-post limit in between all buying/selling/trading posts.

2. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)
  • The community here believes 150 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before posting a listing. Users have commented that some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is unacceptable, since it's fair to say we're all annoyed when the same listings appear again and again on every page. We think 150 posts is a reasonable number to wait.

• The 150 posts limit applies to ALL listings you may make. For instance, if you make a WTB post, then you may not make a separate WTS post on the next page to circumvent the 150 post benchmark. If you think of something that you would like to add, then you should edit your original post or wait until the 150 post benchmark has been met.

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone selling a Shadow of War code for a realistic price considering that many just got it for $10?
LOL All of the punk bitches who just scammed Walmart trying to sell it in here to their own community at full price

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone selling a Shadow of War code for a realistic price considering that many just got it for $10?
LOL All of the punk bitches who just scammed Walmart trying to sell it in here to their own community at full price
No one scammed Walmart. You did not have to do any tricks to get that price.

EarthBound64

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut

Well, the one before that also broke the rules since it wasn't 150 posts after the one prior to that.
But, fully fixing the issue would essentially mean editing all of your posts back to your one on November 10, since all of the ones after that broke rules.

But in any event, you read the rules in the OP (as instructed in the thread title) and are clear about them going forward, at least?

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My mistake.
Jumped in on an obvious price mistake *says it right on the thread actually*.
No hate to those that got it, great getting in.
My contempt is for those immediately running in to fist their own community trying to get full price.
Its full price is $100

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
My mistake.
My contempt is for those immediately running in to fist their own community trying to get full price.

Full price? The code is worth $100.
All the prices posted for it are still deals.

Malo

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Bronx, NY
My mistake.
I haven't seen anyone here try to sell it for full price (full price is $100).

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand
My mistake.

As much as this does suck, someone's price-point is what he or she sets it to be. Best thing to do in this case is to gently follow Rule #5:

Don't complain about prices
  • Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market. Labeling a Seller as a "scalper" or any other derogatory term is absolutely NOT allowed.
  • The ONLY exception to this rule is when an item is currently still widely available for a lower price from a readily accessible seller. For instance, if a Seller lists a game for $55, but that same game is available (in-stock) at Best Buy for $45, then you may inform others of the cheaper item. You must do this in a matter of fact manner though and, as mentioned above, you may not call out the Seller in any way.

It's a delicate balance of free trade and human greed/empathy. :-D