• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AHappyPanda

Oct 25, 2017
What's the etiquette for someone who has not left you feedback yet, but you already have? It's only been about 2 days, but wondering how long I should wait until I contact them again or simply remove the feedback?

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
There is nothing formal. Personally, I wouldn't remove feedback just because they didn't give me feedback, but that's just me, I don't think it's worth losing sleep over.
Drop them a PM, say you've given them feedback in the thread, you'd appreciate it back, and leave it at that.

YMMV of course.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
I always leave Feedback, but never check my status. Maybe I should?

Like, listen....I'm going to pay what I/we agreed upon. I ain't here to scam. Era is too good of a place for deals to miss out on.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
What's the etiquette for someone who has not left you feedback yet, but you already have? It's only been about 2 days, but wondering how long I should wait until I contact them again or simply remove the feedback?
Yeah this shit pisses me off too, I always leave feedback, the least I expect from someone is to leave feedback for me too....

Mdsfx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I guess I understand when you don't have much and are trying to build it up. It just doesn't matter that much to me if I always get feedback. That said, if I ever forget to leave feedback for someone, a reminder from them will ensure I take care of it.

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always leave feedback. I'm usually a buyer so it's important to me that sellers get a good reputation to help others know who the good sellers are, and avoid scammers.

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
wsHaCHO.png
MmI4fIo.png

WTS:

Video Games:

GjffvEbl.jpg

- Medievil (PS1 - the case won't stay completely closed, but it is complete) - $35 shipped OBO
- Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1 - Greatest Hits - Complete) - $15 shipped OBO
- Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition (XB1 - includes game and movie; codes have been used) - $25 shipped OBO
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PS1 - Black Label version and CIB; includes the holographic insert) - $30 shipped OBO

Digital Music Codes:

- MGMT - Little Dark Age - $1
- OCS - Memory of a Cut Off Head - $1

or both for $1.50

I do accept PayPal and I'm only willing to ship within the US 48!

dab0ne

Oct 27, 2017
Want to buy

Batman Arkham city Wii U. I'm thinking like $12 shipped? PM me if you have one you'd like to sell.

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
Guys, I was looking through some old items of mine.
I found CASES for the following games
Free, just pay for shipping
Nintendo DS
Chrono Trigger , Dragon Quest IV, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia,
Zelda Spirit Tracks , The World Ends WIth You, Rondo of Swords, FF Ring of Fates

EDIT: ALL GONE! TY for all the INQUIRIES!

Last edited:

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I always leave feedback. I'm usually a buyer so it's important to me that sellers get a good reputation to help others know who the good sellers are, and avoid scammers.

Same here. It's just frustrating as a seller without a lot of sales under your belt to sell something and not get the feedback - all the more so since it doesn't take all that long to do. Not much you can do about it though except make sure to leave feedback of your own, and hope they will too. A gentle reminder at most, IMO, but I personally would prefer it if it was required to leave feedback.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

We Happy Few Deluxe Edition (Game + Season Pass) Brand New/Sealed for Xbox One - $48 Paypal or $55 PSN

I ship to the US only.

Last edited:

knee

Oct 28, 2017

If I got feedback for every transaction I've been in, I'd be ResetEra Uranium Buyer / Seller.

Granted, I'm not the best at leaving it either :\

Deleted member 134

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PM people to remind them of feedback. Sometimes they forget. If they ignore you, just leave them negative feedback and you're guaranteed to get a response.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
That's a little much and will just make more work for Clogger, who works really hard on trying to mediate any negative feedbacks

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, just send a PM checking to see if they're satisfied with what you sold them, and remind them to feel free to leave feedback with a link to the thread. If they still don't leave feedback, don't bother leaving any for them either. That fucking simple.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Super Mario Odyssey Display

Greetings!

I am selling an extremely rare Super Mario Odyssey double sided display from the game's launch. It includes wonderful art from the game on one side and a full sized Mario and Cappy on the other. I won it from a local retailer during the launch last year.

Shipping would be a decent amount but we can work out a deal where I will pay part of the shipping as well.

Cost is $110 plus shipping cost which would be based on your location.

Here are some pictures:

JDcBUVSl.jpg

xy9PMvRl.jpg

The display folds and will be shipped safely.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Sent you a PM. Your price is way too low given the market for them. Shoot me an offer.

If you're offering to sell in the forum, you need to put a price.

And discussion of pricing in the forum is also frowned upon by the OP.

FWIW though, I've not seen any of the PSTVs actually sell for more than $50 since before the super discount bundle blowout days when they were on clearance and came bundled with Dual Shock controllers.

Last edited:

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I forget about leaving feedback sometimes. If I'm PMed about it though I do it right away. If someone doesn't leave me feedback I usually just let it slide.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Looking To Purchase:

Deadpool 2 UHD digital code - $8

Seems about the going rate for new movies, right? I can PayPal the $$ right away.

Let me know if you have it to sell.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
WTS:

Steam Keys:
Yooka-Laylee - 5€
Tales of Berseria - 7€
Conan Exiles - 9€
SOMA - 5€
Dead Rising 4 - 6€
Mafia III + Sign of the Times - 8€

Last edited:

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

PS Vita TV - Hackable

Never updated, it can be fully hacked, does not include controller or memory card (1GB internal only). Still in the box and ready to ship.

$70 plus shipping and fees

I am open to reasonable offers based on proven pricing

SOLD FOR $90 SHIPPED

Last edited:

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Please read the OP.

You are limited to one Buy/Sell post per 150. You have multiple buy/sell posts on this page alone.
Crap I thought it was only limited to wts listings, can I delete my wtb posts since I was literally waiting for just a couple posts to relist my itunes cards? Damn it...

EDIT:

A huge thank you to the mods! :D

Last edited: