• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
WTS: Destiny 2 PC €44 (Paypal or Amazon.de credit)
think it only works for European accounts
(got a key from cdkeys.com that I do not need any longer)

Last edited:

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see this back! I was rdytoroll at the old place, had a few positive reviews. Any chance you could change it to my new name?

Edit: Ah, just saw that you're working on a plan already. My account isn't banned, so I can easily verify in due time. Thanks for making this thread come alive again.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Good to see this came over with feedback intact. Can't wait to lowball people for Humble Monthly Bundle games :P

coopolon

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that I mind the work, it's just that I want to make sure we do this right. I feel a lot of responsibility for making sure this transition goes smoothly and that our members aren't hit with any sort of fraud. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and come up with a complete game plan for the transition, but here's the initial plan:

All users will be required to verify using their old accounts at the other site. Accounts that have been banned should be able to verify as well. Once you are verified, your old feedback will carry over. If you do not verify, then you will start from scratch. I know that's inconvenient, but it is what it is.

Again, my plan is to have a complete method ready to go by tomorrow. Please just hold tight until that time. Feel free to have transactions in the meantime, but please use proper precautions.

This is definitely the best way to handle it in my opinion. Verify via old site, almost everyone should be able to do it even if they're banned.

Only put verified people in new feedback list.

wilflare

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that I mind the work, it's just that I want to make sure we do this right. I feel a lot of responsibility for making sure this transition goes smoothly and that our members aren't hit with any sort of fraud. I'm going to sit down tomorrow and come up with a complete game plan for the transition, but here's the initial plan:

All users will be required to verify using their old accounts at the other site. Accounts that have been banned should be able to verify as well. Once you are verified, your old feedback will carry over. If you do not verify, then you will start from scratch. I know that's inconvenient, but it is what it is.

Again, my plan is to have a complete method ready to go by tomorrow. Please just hold tight until that time. Feel free to have transactions in the meantime, but please use proper precautions.

thanks for the hardwork, Cloggerdude :D

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
FS: PS4 South Park Fractured But Whole mint condition (no stick of truth code)

Asking $40 shipped for it.

PSN $20 digital codes: I have five of them asking $18 each.

Last edited:

RayFoxII

Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm not banned there, but just curious as to how people would verify if they are banned? Are PM's still allowed there while banned? Or are we talking about some other method of verification? Anyway, looking forward to whatever is decided. Thanks for all the hard work Cloggerdude.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not banned there, but just curious as to how people would verify if they are banned? Are PM's still allowed there while banned? Or are we talking about some other method of verification? Anyway, looking forward to whatever is decided. Thanks for all the hard work Cloggerdude.
PayPal data, vetting from reputable users, or you know, just don't account suicide and then it's not a problem.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love that fresh new forum smell!
Many to all who participated in the transition of BST!

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Not a super active poster, but I sure am glad to see this thread make a comeback. It's helped me get my hands on some pretty neat stuff in the past (props to CloggerDude in particular, glad to see you here buddy!)

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: SOLD

I have a spare japanese super mario odyssey key, interested in trading it for a $50 USD steam gift card. Redeemable on any Switch, since the console is region free. You can redeem it on your main account by temporarily switching the region so long as you have no eshop credit.

Last edited:

chronomac

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile, AL
WTB: Flint Hook (Steam)

I guess I'll help kick things off. Anyone have an extra key from the Humble Bundle? I have a verified PayPal account.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

UV code (x2) for Wonder Woman - $5 each

Prefer Amazon Gift Card for Payment if possible

EDIT: One code sold, only one left.

Last edited:

Shantom

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, we're back.

WTS through Paypal F+F (Steam keys):
Rocket League keys (For crates, not the game) $0.9 each
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider £12.50/$17
Consortium: The Tower £12.50/$17
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition - $3
Quake Champions Humble Monthly Edition $2.50
Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Humble Monthly Edition $2.50
Magicka 2 $2
War for the Overworld $2
Victor Vran $2
Gurumin $2
Punch Club Deluxe $1
HackyZack $1
Risen + Risen 2 $1 (or $0.75 each)
Shoppe Keep $0.50

Oct 25, 2017
First post here. Glad to be a part of the community after lurking at the previous place for a while.

WTS/T (Have to Sell/Trade)

All CIB unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include shipping.

Xbox One

• - Rare Replay - $8

PS4

• - Dark Souls 3 (Disc Only) - $15

PS3 (Lot for $35)
  • - DJ Hero - $3
  • - DJ Hero 2 - $3
  • - Guitar Hero World Tour - $5
  • - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX - $13
  • - Madden 15 (Disc Only) - $3
  • - MLB 13 The Show - $3
  • - Portal 2 - $8
  • - Rockband 2 - $5
  • - The Beatles Rockband - $5
  • - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - $5

PS2 (Lot for $60)

• - Final Fantasy X - $5
  • - GameShark SharkPort (PS2) w/ Discs, Owner's Manual and PC-to-PS2 adapter - $30
  • - [Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection](https://imgur.com/a/OOYkg) - $25
  • - Rez (In GameStop case) - $10

Xbox

• - Live Arcade (Promo disc for XBLA with Ms. Pac-Man) - $8

PS1 (Lot for $145)

• - Blasto (Disc Only) - $10
  • - Final Fantasy VII (No Manual) (Crack on front of case) - $20
  • - Final Fantasy VIII (Green Greatest Hits) - $15
  • - Final Fantasy IX (No Manual) - $20
  • - GameShark (PS1) w/ Memory Card - $25
  • - Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko (Crack on front of case) - $10
  • - [Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (Broken hinge on case)](https://imgur.com/a/JAKji) - $50

Dreamcast (Lot for $145)

• - [System (with cables, one controller and one VMU)](https://imgur.com/a/g973a) - $50
  • - GameShark CDX (Dreamcast) w/ Memory Card - $25
  • - Generator Vol. 2 (Disc Only) - $5
  • - Jet Grind Radio - $20
  • - NFL 2K1 - $5
  • - Phantasy Star Online (Broken hinge on case) - $20
  • - Sonic Adventure (Sega All Stars) - $20
  • - Web Browser 2.0 (Sealed) - $8

Peripherals (Local Pickup greatly preferred for instruments)

• - Donkey Konga Bongos for GameCube - $20
  • - DJ Hero Turntable w/ Wireless Dongle - $20
  • - Gamecube to PS2 Controller Adapter? (Not sure on this one to be honest. Can provide picture) - $30?
  • - Rockband 2 Guitar Wireless Controller Fender Stratocaster w/ Guitar/Bass & Drum Wireless Dongle - $70

I also have a bunch of PC games [here](https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/d...-inner-chains-removed-games-w-wishlist-paypal)

Would also like to swap for:

PS4

• - Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • - The Last Guardian
  • - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • - Yakuza 0

Nintendo Switch

• - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
  • - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PayPal data, vetting from reputable users, or you know, just don't account suicide and then it's not a problem.

The way it worked with registering for ResetEra with a banned account is you'd just have to reset your password on the old forum to a temporary one, share the username/temp pass with whoever is verifying you, and then they'd login with that to verify that you own the account.

IronRinn

Oct 25, 2017
Yay, we're back!

SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). Feel free to PM with any questions or offers. Click on the images for full-sized versions. If you need pics besides the few that we're allowed, PM me and I will get them to you.

WTS:

Jet Set Radio Future $25.00/26.06 Original release. Excellent condition. Manual shows some wear.

Neurovoider w/ soundtrack (Limited Run Games #75) for PS4 $55.00/$56.95. Still sealed. Comes with trading card.

Assassin's Creed: Origins Deluxe Edition PSN Download $55 (F&F payment only)

Ac_Jaeger

Oct 25, 2017
Piscataway, NJ
WTS:
Super Mario Odyssey (digital) - Sold!

Going to pick up my bundle tonight, so I'll have the code ready to PM around midnight (EST).

PayPal (F&F) for payment.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I have a decent amount of feedback for buying and selling. I haven't sold anything in a while but am thinking of putting up several items here in the near future. My username hasn't changed so what do I need to do to have my feedback carry over? Checking this thread and the feedback thread, it seems like nothing has been formally decided yet.

Deleted member 3853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Plus Seller

WTS (US only for shipping) (all prices shipped F&F = tracking and sent next day PO is open)

Digital store codes:
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - $8

GBA: (can provide pictures of outer shell and/or chip) All are game only.
GBA SP 101 Pearl Blue w/ charger (some scratches on case but screen is great and nothing beyond cosmetic wear) - $60
Final Fantasy IV - $10
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - $22

PS4:
Retro City Rampage First Print - comes with extras like stickers - $75 (sealed)
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset: Limited Edition - White - unopened and never used - $90
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - $20

Vita:
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $32 (sealed)
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics - $27 (sealed)
Saturday Morning RPG - $72 (sealed)

Other:
NYCC 2016 Glow-in-the-Dark Kid Robot M Bison Figure - $20

If you're interested in something but believe a price to be unfair then I'm open to offers.

Last edited:

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Trade Keys For Keys - Roll Up Roll Up - You Have Keys. I Have Keys. Let's Trade Like um trading things. Big List of Steam Keys - if you want one PM me and let me see your List and assuming I don't have what you have we can probably do a trade. Any trades I was party to on that other site went smoothly and everyone was lovely about it.

Steam Keys

Overlord
Overlord II
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld (2 copies)
Just Cause 1 and 2
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Town of Salem (2 Copies)
Tower Wars
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Directors Cut
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
GRAV (Early Access) (2 Copies)
Lichdom: Battlemage
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Contagion
Keebles (2 Copies)
Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There, Dan That Pack
Gun Monkeys
A Fistful of Gun
Ronin
Dropsy
Mushroom 11
Saints Row 2
Her Story
Read Only Memories
Broken Age
Galak-Z
Lethal League
Age of Fear 2
Runestone Keeper
Chroma Squad (2 Copies)
Rebel Galaxy
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Psychonauts
Gunpoint
Magicka 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Binary Domain
Torchlight 2
Overture
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Shantae and the Pirates Curse
Project Cars
XCOM 2
Octodad: Deadliest Catch
Secrets of Raetikon
Day of the Tentacl
Invisible, Inc.
Mushroom 11
VVVVVV
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Stanley Parable
Human Resource Machine
2064: Read Only Memories
Mini Metro
Guns of Icarus Online
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Rituals
JumpJet Rex
Luna's Wandering Stars
Beat Hazard Ultra - DLC Needs Base Game
Hand of Fate
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Jotun
Talisman: The Horus Heresy Prospero Expansion

Uplay Keys

Assassin's Creed Chronicles China

Hope you see something you want and we can both get rid of unused keys. I am not selling anything - I am too lazy to set up monetary shenanigans but more than happy cutting and pasting keys :D

Last edited:

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
Mars 2030(Steam)- $.5
No Time to Explain Remastered(Steam) $1
Deadly Premonition (Steam) -$1
Zeno Clash 2 (Steam) - $1
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition (Steam)- $.5
Tesla Effect (Steam)- $.5
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut (Steam)- $1
Torchlight (GOG) - $.75

PayPal F&F

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Long shot, but checking to see if anyone wants to trade me an XBox One S for my SNES Classic [comes with everything it normally comes with, also modded PM if more deets needed]. Or maybe a better offer, I dunno. Kinda wanting one lately!

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Long shot, but checking to see if anyone wants to trade me an XBox One S for my SNES Classic [comes with everything it normally comes with, also modded PM if more deets needed]. Or maybe a better offer, I dunno. Kinda wanting one lately!
I actually have an Xbox One S (1TB) i was about to sell to gamestop that I don't want any longer. I already have an Snes classic but maybe we can work something else out if you want it. PM if interested.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I actually have an Xbox One S (1TB) i was about to sell to gamestop that I don't want any longer. I already have an Snes classic but maybe we can work something else out if you want it. PM if interested.
Naw, if you don't need a classic then you're probably better off rolling over to GameStop.

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Feedback Verification Process

As much as I hate to do it, I think the only way to ensure that the integrity of the Feedback list is maintained is to establish a verification system for all users. In order to have your previous feedback carryover to ResetEra, you will need to perform one of the following tasks:
  • If your old Account is NOT banned: Send Cloggerdude a PM on your old account. Title should be: "Feedback Verification" and the body should contain your Username on ResetEra.

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the OLD forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your OLD account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes.

• Don't quote this post: Don't worry, I'll get you. If you're that worried about it, just PM me on here. There's no need to clog up this thread though.
If you do not complete one of the above, your old feedback will NOT carryover to the new site. As of now, I do not see any exceptions being made for this rule.

Please note that the above two options are not guaranteed to be available as time goes on. It is HIGHLY recommended that you complete this process as soon as possible, in order to ensure that your prior feedback is properly carried over.

Please read the instructions for either method carefully. Due to the high volume of requests that are likely to come and the fact that PMs are currently limited on the old forum, it is very likely that I won't let you know (at least for a while, if ever) if you messed something up. So if it has been a while and you have still not been verified, then you either messed something up, or we missed you. Either way, try again.

To be honest, this process isn't really up for debate at this time. However, if you really feel that you have something that is a valid criticism or that would help, then feel free to send me a PM on this forum.

Last edited:

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

As much as I hate to do it, I think the only way to ensure that the integrity of the Feedback list is maintained is to establish a verification system for all users. In order to have your previous feedback carryover to ResetEra, you will need to perform one of the following tasks:
  • If your old Account is NOT banned: Send Cloggerdude a PM on your old account. Title should be: "Feedback Verification" and the body should contain your Username on ResetEra.

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the new forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your old account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes.
If you do not complete one of the above, your old feedback will NOT carryover to the new site. As of now, I do not see any exceptions being made for this rule.

Please note that the above two options are not guaranteed to be available as time goes on. It is HIGHLY recommended that you complete this process as soon as possible, in order to ensure that your prior feedback is properly carried over.

Please read the instructions for either method carefully. Due to the high volume of requests that are likely to come and the fact that PMs are currently limited on the old forum, it is very likely that I won't let you know (at least for a while, if ever) if you messed something up. So if it has been a while and you have still not been verified, then you either messed something up, or we missed you. Either way, try again.

To be honest, this process isn't really up for debate at this time. However, if you really feel that you have something that is a valid criticism or that would help, then feel free to send me a PM on this forum.
Sent you a PM

Deleted member 7373

• If your old Account IS banned: Perform a password reset for your account on the new forum, then PM Cloggerdude (on ResetEra) with your Username and New Password for your old account. We will use this information to log in to your old account in order to verify your identity. Please reset your password, as I don't want to be accused of having used anyone's actual password for nefarious purposes.

Sent you a PM on GAF.

AHappyPanda

Oct 25, 2017

Sent!