• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
US Paypaler
WTS
A Story About My Uncle $1
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardiana (Humble) $0.50
Command & Conquer 3: Red Alert 3 Uprising (/Origin x4) $1.25
Contagion $1
Doodle God (Humble) $0.60
Dracula: Origins (Humble) $1
Ethan: Meteor Hunter (Humble) $1
Fieldrunners (Humble) $0.75
The Guild II Collection (Humble) $1.25
Hyper Fighters $0.50
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Humble) $1
Legends of Persia (Humble) $0.50
Leviathan: warships (Humble) $0.50
Lumino City (Humble) $0.50
McPixel (Humble) $0.50
Meridian: New World (Humble) $0.50
Offspring Fling (Humble) x2 $1
Orcs Must Die GOTY (Humble) $1
Paranactual Activity (Humble) x2 $0.50
Peggle Deluxe + Bejeweled 3+ Bookworm Deluze (/ Origin x1) $1.50
Poker Night at the Inventory (Humble x1/ Telltale x1) $0.75
Populous (Origin x4) $1
Puzzle Agent (Humble x1/ Telltale x1) $0.50
Puzzle Agent 2 (Humble) $1
Ravensword: Shadowlands (Humble) $1
Rescue: Everyday Heroes (Humble) $0.50
Risen (Humble) $1
Saint's Row 2 (Humble) $1
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse (Humble) $2
Sanctum Collection (Humble) $1
Shattered Skies: Ultimate Edition $12
Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet (Humble) $1
Shivah: Kosher Edition (Humble) $1
Star Wars: Dark Forces (Humble) $1.50
Star Wars: Dark Forces 2 (Humble) $1.50
Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition $1
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Humble) $1
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure $0.75
Unholy Heights (Humble) $1
Warlock (Humble) $1

NEW SPECIAL DEALS!
Mega Man Legacy Collection $3
Streets of Rage $0.50
Crazy Taxi $0.75
Operation Flashpoint: Red River $0.75
Stronghold Crusader 2 $2

Last edited:

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
Square Enix Members Timbuk 2 Rouge Laptop back pack new - $75 shipped OBO (800 points on the square member store)

Rq6WRzol.jpg

Last edited:

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
header.jpg

WTS
Moss digital code from the (US) PSVR bundle - $18 - SOLD!

I accept PayPal and will PM you the code after receiving payment.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
WTS

Alienware 15r3

-Storage: 128GB SSD Boot Drive + 1TB Hard Drive
-RAM: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
-Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.6GHz
-GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5
-Screen: 15.6" FHD 1920 x 1080
-99Whr Battery
-Windows 10 Pro

Will provide service tag upon request

Will ship(US) in original box

$700 Shipped in US

I accept Paypal

2ezILDnl.jpg

gfeHk4Hl.jpg

GuCrVlSl.jpg

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Hello. I am in the continental U.S., and would like to sell in the same, if possible. Thanks.
I have +2 feedback so far on ERA.

WTS:

Radiant Historia (Nintendo DS) - $13
Monster Hunter Generations (3DS) - $10
Rayman Legends (Wii U) - $9
SteamWorld Collection (Wii U) - $13

All games are complete and like new.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1659

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm finally a Plus Seller! Woo. I didn't mention this last time so I will mention this now, I'm based in Canada and list prices in USD to make it easier for people and it's a universal currency. If you're paying me via Paypal, convert your USD to the Canadian dollars equivalent (ie: $2 USD=$2.70 Canadian). Paypal does this automatically for you anyways but it's just to clear up confusion. Similarly, if you're paying via Amazon Gift Card, I primarily use Amazon.ca and would like it if you converted your USD to the Canadian dollar equivalent.

Anywho, I have a bunch of unused keys from old Humble Bundles. I'm selling this entire batch below for $2. Don't even care if you pick this up just to try and re-sell it pieces of it, I've held onto some of these keys literally for years, I'm not gonna be using them anytime soon.
  • Arcanum
  • Caesar 3
  • Caesar IV
  • Shiftlings
  • Sim City 4 Deluxe
  • Star Wars: KOTOR 2
  • Titan Quest
  • Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Lets go with $1 each for these games below.
  • Bioshock
  • Shadowrun Hong Kong Extended Edition
  • Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith
And $3 each for the games below:
  • Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness
  • Project Cars 2

Bioshock has been de-listed from Steam but if you redeem the key, it becomes Bioshock Remastered automatically.

I'm also looking for these games from prior Humble Bundles:

• Shadow Tactics
  • The Witness
  • Stardew Valley
  • Tower of Guns
I'll trade or pay for anyone of those games.

Last edited:

Arc07

Oct 27, 2017
I'll try this one more time because the people on FB marketplace are shady af.

Selling some PC parts from my last build. All prices include shipping from FL.

i7 6700K - $200 (ran at 4.6GHz @ 1.29V)
ASUS Maximus VIII Formula - $125
32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Dominator DDR4-3200 - $300 (the stock "fins" were painted to match my theme and are removable, see image)
Two ASUS GTX 1080 Founder's Editions - $325/ea, $600 for both (will throw in ASUS ROG HB SLI bridge with both)

Click images for full resolution.

Bayonetta 2 Climax Edition for the Switch Opened but all the goodies were left untouched. $185

Last edited:

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
WTS -Steam keys

Fortune 499 - $.30
Gremlins Inc - $.50
Old Man's Journey - $1
Oxenfree - $.75
Pathologic Classic - $.30
Purrfect Date - $.50
Puzzle Chronicles - $.30
Running with Rifles - $.75
Serial Cleaner - $.50
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 - $.30
Soulblight - $.30
Staxel - $1.50
The Age of Decadence - $1
We Were Here Too - $.75
Zombie Night Terror - $1

- WANT -
Paypal (buyer pays any fees)

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTB
Elgato Component adapter
Elgato S-Video Adapter

I want either (or both) adapter(s). I own the Elgato Game Capture HD and while it can capture my HDMI enabled consoles I can't capture stuff that uses component cables like my Gamecube games(through Wii), orginal Xbox, PS3. I would love to obtain an S-Video adapter as well because I want to capture old school consoles (Sega Saturn, SNES, N64). All of that is currently out of my reach without the adapters

I'm in Canada. I'll pay for shipping and I prefer Paypal

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
**SALE PENDING** WTS: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - $35 USD shipped to CONTUS (F&F or buyer pays fees)

OR trade it for a copy of Mario Kart Switch

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

+20 Buyer/+29 Seller
(0 Pending/0 Pending)

WTB:

All of your Vita import titles, newer NA Vita titles, Vita specialty systems, and etc.! GIMMIE GIMMIE! More than willing to buy large lots. :D

Interested in import PS4 stuff as well if gots. Mainly looking for titles not released in NA form.

If you got Nendos and Figmas too. GIMMIE GIMMIE! Mostly looking for great deals with these though, so mainly looking for people looking to dump them off to me. ;D

Have:

Paypal, and lots of it. Rawr! Help add to my collection!

Last edited:

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018
Question: I'm a total newbie to Steam and have never had an account. I've got a new Mac and was thinking of playing Deus Ex:Human Revolution for it, a game that often sells for under $5 these days. If I try to buy it online, I automatically get redirected to the Japanese store (my current physical location). If I get into Steam, I want everything to be at my permanent/citizenship home, the USA. Will I be able to buy and download the game if I'm physically in the USA, and then carry it on my hard drive wherever I go? (Or does it do IP geolocation whenever you boot the game, or something terrifying like that?)

And if the above works, consider this post a standing offer to buy a download code for Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Mac.

------

Now for the stuff I'm selling:

Merry Christmas 2018, ResetErans! I have lots of Japanese stuff that I can carry back to the USA when I return there on December 21, and would love to put it into your hands!

I have 100% positive feedback both as a buyer and seller on our old site and have made many people happy over the years, with plenty of repeat customers!

All prices include US shipping and have factored in the hassle of my lugging them up and down subway stairwells and through airport terminals. I will very gladly ship abroad. Japan Post offers international media mail, unlike the US, and books generally cost between $3 and $10 additional, depending on weight, to ship overseas.

Prices are below market/eBay, though I give bigger discounts for things that are light and easy to carry and small/no discounts for stuff that I will get hernias trying to carry. ^_^; I prefer PayPal Gift, but will also take Amazon Payments and Bitcoin. I'm looking for discounted PSN and Amazon credit (and will buy large amounts of it at 80-90% of face value), so let me know if you want to offer that.

Expensive stuff first. These are all heavy and would cost a bit more to ship outside the USA, so just ask:

Encyclopaedia Eorzea Volumes 1 and 2, Japanese originals, brand new (volume 1 is still sealed; I opened 2 to get photos) Namingway minion and Matoya's Hat items included/unused. $110 shipped for the pair.

Xenogears Perfect Works: The Real Thing - In Japanese. This is the 2014 reissue, which is itself now out of print. $95.00

Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram Limited Edition (Japanese) for PS3: This contains the Japanese game (of course) plus a mock-up replica of Rintaro Okabe's cell phone. The phone looks amazing! $50.

Final Fantasy XIV "Another Dawn" Artbook new and unused - included a rare Airship Minion downloadable code at time of printing, but it supposedly expired. No idea if it's still being honored. Thick, heavy, and gorgeous. $30 shipped in USA.

FFXIV A Realm Reborn and Heavensward Beginning Guidebooks - beautiful oversized guides for 2.0 and 3.0; full of maps and art; a great introduction to the game. Even if you don't read Japanese, the art is quite nice. $25 shipped for the pair.

Final Fantasy XV "World Prologue" Artbook new and unused - a big preview book for FFXV full of CG art. $15 shipped in USA.

Other stuff grouped by price:

$18 each

Final Fantasy VIII OST limited first printing - well used, but this is the 1999 first printing that contains a booklet with an interview with Uematsu and was sold only by making a reservation in certain convenience stores. Nowadays they print this using regular CD cases with sleeves. One of my favorite OSTs of all time. (I have another copy, in near-mint condition, but want to keep that one for myself. I'd consider selling it.)

Chaos;Head & Steins;Gate Science Adventure Series Maniacs - Great guidebook with tons of promotional art. Two games in one book.

Final Fantasy Type-0 "Aka no Hisho" - The ultimate guidebook for this game; beautiful translucent dust jacket. Has lots of artwork, a historical timeline, stats on real-life players, etc.

$13 each:

Japanese PS1 Valkyrie Profile - The US version may have prices in triple figures, so why not try the Japanese version at a fraction of the price?

Japanese PS1 Final Fantasy IX - Perfect condition, great timeless game.

Valkyria Chronicles official guidebook

Steins;Gate official guidebook - A4 size but not too thick. The official guidebook that came out when the game was new. Covers all scenarios, has artwork, etc.

Ultimania books: many are pictured here: http://i.imgur.com/ZF4OOeB.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania
Final Fantasy IX Ultimania
(have two of these)
Final Fantasy XII Battle Ultimania and Scenario Ultimania and
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System Ultimania
(I have two of these)
FF Type-0 Ultimania (ludicrously thick; 800 pages?)
FFX-2 PS4/Vita port Ultimania
Vagrant Story Ultimania

FF Tactics Daizen official strategy book

Persona 3 Official Guide

Suikoden Series Fan Book - includes perforated trading cards and all kinds of info about the series; has some creases at the top right

$10 each:

Final Fantasy XIV Dengeki Playstation Guide
FFXV Lightning Master Guide

Trekking on the World of Final Fantasy XII
- a wonderful unofficial post-release guide with quirky constrained-game stuff like trying to see how few steps you can take; world demographics like percentages of humans, Bangaas, moogles, etc. in each city. Great fun. I have *three* of these because I pick them up when I spot them, specifically to sell them onward.

Persona stuff, pictured here:
Persona Club P4 Fan Book

Persona 3 FES Official Fan Book "S.E.E.S."

Persona 4 Official Design Works

Persona 4 Perfect Guide

Persona 3 & 4 World Analysis

Persona 4 Golden Master Guide
[/b]

Persona Magazine September 2014 and June 2014 - set of two - book-sized magazines filled with info about Persona, including an ongoing manga series. June has the "Miss Contest" part of the P4 story.

Final Fantasy XI 4-Panel Manga Japanese-English Bilingual Intro to MMORPGs - I bought this to familiarize myself with MMORPG jargon before starting FFXIV. Each page contains the same 4-panel manga story with English on the left and Japanese on the right. A fantastic learning tool if you're studying Japanese, and as someone who needed to learn MMORPG slang in *English*, I loved this book.

Japanese PS3 games: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Assassin's Creed II, and White Knight Chronicles. Want to try your hand at playing a familiar game in Japanese? Give DX or AC a try!

US PS2 games: Prince of Persia, Xenosaga, and Xenosaga II, $10 each

$5.00 each:

Xenosaga I Scenario Book - Complete dialogue for the game.

Star Ocean II: The Second Story Official Guidebook & Basic Knowledge

Tales of Phantasia PS1 remake official guidebook

I will very gladly give discounts if you're buying lots of stuff! (Particularly the Persona items; I have a lot and would love to do a bulk sale to a big Persona fan.) And if you're from outside the US, let me know where you live, as some countries don't seem to be accepting international media mail so the shipping will be high. I would love to get some of this hard-to-find Japanese stuff in your hands!

Last edited:

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
WTB
Elgato Component adapter
Elgato S-Video Adapter

I want either (or both) adapter(s). I own the Elgato Game Capture HD and while it can capture my HDMI enabled consoles I can't capture stuff that uses component cables like my Gamecube games(through Wii), orginal Xbox, PS3. I would love to obtain an S-Video adapter as well because I want to capture old school consoles (Sega Saturn, SNES, N64). All of that is currently out of my reach without the adapters

I'm in Canada. I'll pay for shipping and I prefer Paypal
Is this what you're looking for?

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I try to buy it online, I automatically get redirected to the Japanese store (my current physical location). If I get into Steam, I want everything to be at my permanent/citizenship home, the USA. Will I be able to buy and download the game if I'm physically in the USA, and then carry it on my hard drive wherever I go? (Or does it do IP geolocation whenever you boot the game, or something terrifying like that?)
i'm not certain, but i don't think Steam accounts get locked out based on physical location - i think the only real relevance is what region the account is originally tied to. you might want to ask in the Steam (excuse me, PC COMMUNITY) thread to be sure, but regardless, you can have Steam start in offline mode and play it wherever without having to worry. Steam won't be connected to it's servers, so you won't be able to access your friends list or pop cheevos, but you'll be able to play the game (assuming it doesn't need to be connected to Squares servers, can't remember if DE is always online or not)

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018
i'm not certain, but i don't think Steam accounts get locked out based on physical location - i think the only real relevance is what region the account is originally tied to. you might want to ask in the Steam (excuse me, PC COMMUNITY) thread to be sure, but regardless, you can have Steam start in offline mode and play it wherever without having to worry. Steam won't be connected to it's servers, so you won't be able to access your friends list or pop cheevos, but you'll be able to play the game (assuming it doesn't need to be connected to Squares servers, can't remember if DE is always online or not)

Thanks for the info! In that case I'll set up a Steam account while physically in the US, download the game to a USB, and then take it back with me when I go abroad again.

And now I would love to BUY a digital code for Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Mac from anyone who is selling!

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info! In that case I'll set up a Steam account while physically in the US, download the game to a USB, and then take it back with me when I go abroad again.

And now I would love to BUY a digital code for Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Mac from anyone who is selling!
Paging JaseC
He knows all about Steam's region restrictions.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Question: I'm a total newbie to Steam and have never had an account. I've got a new Mac and was thinking of playing Deus Ex:Human Revolution for it, a game that often sells for under $5 these days. If I try to buy it online, I automatically get redirected to the Japanese store (my current physical location). If I get into Steam, I want everything to be at my permanent/citizenship home, the USA. Will I be able to buy and download the game if I'm physically in the USA, and then carry it on my hard drive wherever I go? (Or does it do IP geolocation whenever you boot the game, or something terrifying like that?)

And if the above works, consider this post a standing offer to buy a download code for Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Mac.

Let me answer this question out of personal experience, I'm originally from Eastern Europe, and maybe 90% of my steam games are resell keys (from cdkeys.com, instant-gaming.com etc) and the rest are games that I bought directly from the steam store during sales. All of my games work without a problem in the US, I can download and play every single one of them. The only restriction Steam has is regarding activating region locked keys (which in most cases are Russian keys), but even that you can overcome by having a VPN (but I highly doubt you'll be going that route). So to summarize, if you're buying a key from humble bundle or a resell site, just make sure that they're region free and you should be good (humble bundle keys are almost always region free). Hope this answers your question.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

You can create an account now if you'd prefer. It'll be tied to the Japanese store at first, but once you're in the US and purchase something from the US store, the "home region" of your account will change. If you travel abroad again in the future and Steam defaults to the wrong store, you can change back to the region within which you last completed a purchase by using the drop-down box on the cart or account details pages.

As Mindfreak says above, publishers do have options to region-lock games on Steam, but these days it's generally a non-issue outside of keys intended for Eastern Europe. If you're ever curious whether a key might be region-locked, just ask in the PC gaming thread or feel free to PM me directly.

Oct 27, 2017
+1 Seller

3DS: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition

Includes game, artbook, and pouch. All contents in excellent condition. Outer box has a dent on the back from when it was shipped to me by Amazon.

$150 OBO

If the price is too high just send me an offer! I promise I'll consider every offer that comes through.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Steam used to do this (block games on your account based on region), but it got a pretty bad pushback, (region locked PC games, yes it was a thing), so now Steam just checks region on key activation.

Once a key is activated and on your account, you're good to play from anywhere.

MajorBritten

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
WTS

US 4K movie codes

King Kong - $4
Jurassic Park 1, 2, 3 + World - $20
Solo - $7 PENDING

Or all 3 for $28

Payment via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

Last edited:

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018
Thanks to all of you with the Steam comments -- I've never had a PC, so I've never gotten acquainted with Steam. And with my Mac I really just want to play the one game, DXHR. (I already have it on PS3 but want to be able to take screenshots for a short story I'm writing.)

And Steam works with both Mac and Windows, right?

Oublieux

Oct 27, 2017
Steam used to do this (block games on your account based on region), but it got a pretty bad pushback, (region locked PC games, yes it was a thing), so now Steam just checks region on key activation.

Once a key is activated and on your account, you're good to play from anywhere.

Thanks to all of you with the Steam comments -- I've never had a PC, so I've never gotten acquainted with Steam. And with my Mac I really just want to play the one game, DXHR. (I already have it on PS3 but want to be able to take screenshots for a short story I'm writing.)

And Steam works with both Mac and Windows, right?

It's on a game-by-game basis, but there are two forms of region locking. One is where the Steam key will not activate unless your IP matches the key region. The second form of region locking incorporates the aforementioned but also prevents the game from running if your IP does the match the key region.

Edit:
Reading the original OP, though, the question seems to pertain more to buying a game in the Steam store in a different region vs. buying a Steam key outside of the Steam store. I actually think Steam made it possible to change region and currency in account details even if the user is in a different country.

Edit 2:
What if I want to purchase in a currency or region other than what is shown?
Your store country must be set to the country where you currently reside and you must have a local payment method you can use to make purchases.

All available payment methods in your current region are listed during the checkout process.

If you are unable to make purchases in your current region, look for Steam-compatible CD Keys and/or Steam Wallet Codes available for purchase at your local gaming retail stores.

storeregion2.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Ok last time I'm going to list the below, If it doesn't sell I'll donate it to a charity shop next weekend.

Posting this again as it's still sat in my cupboard gathering dust.

WTS Octopath Traveller: Traveler's Compendium Edition £45 including shipping(UK Only)

Game has been played, map is still sealed, coin hasn't been taken out of it's slot in the box. In Excellent condition will supply photos if required

Tried selling on Facebook(locally) for a couple of weeks and no joy and I hate selling on Ebay so thought I'd put it on here. Also went to trade it at game but they won't accept it as I don't have the plastic sleeve anymore, apparently that has the age rating on it and they can't accept it without that.

Will accept PayPal.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTB From recent Humbles:

Immortal Redneck
Wizard of Legend
Cities Skylines After Dark (just the DLC if possible, ahve the game)
7 days to die
Old Man's Journey

PM me your prices

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
WTS
ELGATO Game Capture Card GD - $60 + Shipping from Bel Air, MD
Willing to trade for Black Magic Intensity Pro . I really am just looking for something that will allow me to stream from Linux Desktop.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

All prices include shipping

WANT TO SELL

PS4:

• Battlefield V with Steelbook $25

WII:
  • Xenoblade Chronicles $25 (includes the ISO on a USB)

3DS: All games are cartridge only $22 for all 3
  • Zelda Triforce Heroes
  • Super Mario 3d land
  • Luigi's mansion: darkmoon

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
WTS steam keys for

Into The Breach - $9
Besiege - $5
Hyper Light Drifter - $7

also have a Mario Odyssey Red Switch Bundle with everything but the game in excellent condition for $350 shipped if anyone is interested.

Loveless

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:
Xbox One X Platinum Edition (Taco Bell) - Comes with everything, completely new, selling at MSRP $600.
Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collectors Edition $200, brand new.
PM if interested, or have anything to ask, I really need to sell these.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
WTS

Steam Keys
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - Sold
Grand Theft Auto III - $1
Grand Theft Auto IV - $1
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $1
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $1
Manhunt - $1
Max Payne - $1
Max Payne 2 - $1
Max Payne 3 - $1
Max Payne 3: Rockstar Pass - $1
DmC: Devil May Cry - $1
STRIDER™ - $0.50
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition - $0.50
Stronghold Crusader 2 - $0.50
Day of the Tentacle Remastered $0.50

INK - $0.50
Solstice $0.50
Uncanny Valley - $0.50
Sid Meier's Civilization V - $1
Bastion - $0.50
Limbo - $0.50

Origin Keys
Battlefield 3 - $0.50
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $0.50
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $0.50
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - $0.50
Dead Space - $0.50
Medal of Honor - $0.50
Mirror's Edge - $0.50
The Sims 3 Date Night Key - $0.50
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key - $0.50
The Sims 3 Late Night Key - $0.50

Paypal F&F or you pay the fees.

Hi. I tried to send you a PM. Not sure if I did it right.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
WTB: 1 Month Xbox Live Gold

I'm in the UK if that's relevant with redemption codes.

Probably a bit of a long shot as there isn't much reason to not use it yourself if you have one but if somebody does, would you be willing to part with it? The 48 hour trial I just used doesn't allow me to download Mercenaries on GWG or get Panzer Dragoon at its discounted price, unfortunately.