• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

All prices include shipping

WANT TO SELL:

WII

Super Mario Galaxy 2 $10

SWITCH

Super Mario Party $42

PC
Command & Conquer: Red Alert The arsenal $10
The Sims 2 Double Deluxe $10

Last edited:

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Digital Movie Codes:
sgPy8yf.png

Game of Thrones Season 1 $6 UV/iTunes

Blu Rays/DVDs
Switching over to digital, hence I'm selling off my Blu Rays/DVDs. Single Blu Rays $4, DVDs $3.
Digital codes have been used. Prices are negotiable if you buy multiples. Shipping not included.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEJXGEDTvbo-OgNOAnM2UzhfzQeHmPi9

- Blade Runner 2049 - $8
- Harry Potter 8-Film Collection - $38
- The Wire Complete Series - $35
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 - $10
- The Walking Dead Seasons - $10 each/ $35 for all four
- Battlestar Galactica Complete Series UK region free version - $39

Anime Blu Rays:
Berserk - The Golden Age Arc Movie Collection Brand new in shrink wrap - $25 shipped
Attack on Titan: Part 1 - $25 shipped
Attack on Titan: Part 1 - $25 shipped

Physical Stuff
Valkyria Chronicles for Ps3 - $5 + shipping
Assassins Creed Unity for XboxOne New & Sealed - $5 + shipping
Overwatch Visual Source Book, Soundtrack, & Postcards - $25 shipped (More pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14YLcX3GgcEWSMxQQIrakAdkrH8xNwdZX?usp=sharing)
cl65I8a.jpg

Steam Gifts/Humble Gifts
Silent Hill Homecoming - $5

Last edited:

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

- Assassin's Creed Odyssey PS4 SEASON PASS CODE ONLY, EU Region (no clue if it works on the US store, but I doubt it) - 20$

With Paypal friends and family. I have a spare Season Pass code from my Gold Edition that I have no use for.

Tarbaby

Jun 26, 2018
WTS- - ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB GDDR5 - SOLD

This has been very lightly used. I did a build last year and just didn't play it much. Never got the chance to overclock the card. I dust my PC vents every day so card is extremely clean. I've got 500+ 100% positive feedback on ebay. Shoot me a PM, thanks!

Last edited:

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
WTS:

MSI 17' Leopard Gaming Laptop $1030 (shipping IS included)
Model: GF72VR650

Intel i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz
GTX 1070 8gb
17.3" FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 120Hz 5ms 94%NTSC
256GB SSD
1TB HHD. (7200RPM)
16GB (16G*1) DDR4 2133MHz

I have the original box, I'll double check but all original documents should be in there as well. Adult owned, smoke free, drug free, non-gmo home.
It is an amazing laptop just hit the wall where I have no interest in PC gaming and need take a break from it.
https://imgur.com/a/xscL1cb

Steam account $400 OBO
Level 28
9.2 years old
No bans or restrictions
884 products
Link to games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t8tNcd0vfJ5tOXvOGnhvVdnqP9XGvYFr7cFLmo4qV7I/edit?usp=sharing
Average price of games $12.55
Steam database states the account value as $2611-$9759

-I have sold multiple large dollar items on Reset and the old site. More than willing to work with a buyer and make sure all bases are covered.

GPD XD 16gb --SOLD--

Last edited:

Joyful

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Region: United States

Hi there, have Humble keys to trade for other Humble keys, Steam keys from reliable sources, or Steam gifts. Willing to trade multiple keys for an item I want.

Want to Trade:
7 Days to Die
Bionic Commando
Citizens of Earth
Chaos on Deponia
Company of Heroes™ Complete Edition
Deponia
Goat Simulator: GOATY
Gone Home With Soundtrack
HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON
Hollow Knight
Jurassic Park: The Game
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Neon Drive
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
Puzzle Agent
Resident Evil 4
Rollers of the Realm
Sonic Adventure 2
Steamworld Heist
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Tales from the Borderlands
Yosumin
Zeno Clash 2

Want to Trade For:
Battletech*
Batman - The Telltale Series
Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Highway Blossoms*
Kindred Spirits on the Roof*
Little Nightmares Complete Edition*
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
>observer_
Overwatch***
Owlboy
Prey - Mooncrash*
Quantum Break
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Space Hulk Ascension Edition Ultimate Pack*
Tales of Berseria*
Transistor

* = Priority

Last edited:

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
If not paying PayPal F&F, please let me know.

Launch 60GB PS3 - $200 plus shipping. This is complete in the original box, should have all paperwork. Might not be the original controller, but is an official controller. Box is kind of beat (has moved across the country three times now, including HI to MD and back.) I honestly haven't plugged it in since Jan 2010, so... will be fun to see. It was at a firmware before they removed Linix, if that matters to you.

Virtual Boy collection $2500 firm. This is a CIB US Virtual Boy collection, 13 games released in the US (Mario Tennis was only a pack-in, keep reading to see why I dont have it). I dont have a Virtual Boy right now (the ex took it?!?!) but I still have all the games. Panic Bomber, Teleroboxer, and Baseball are all sealed. Jack Bros has a Blockbuster Sticker on the box UPC, but cart and manual are clean. I also have a fan translated Gundam Dimension War from NintendoAge a few years ago, the box, tray and manual were made by Uncle Tusk, all the inserts are from other Virtual Boy games. The price is high because I honestly dont think i will sell this, but if I was offered this price right now, I would say goodbye.

hTF1Czpl.jpg

PS4 God of War - $35 shipped OBO
PS4 Gravity Rush Remastered (Sealed) - $75 OBO

PS Vita Xonic X Otic Edition $350 OBO. This is the version that comes with the vinyl soundtrack. Limited to 450. It is unopened, pics on request.

PS2 and Xbox 360 Games https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NhDlwwycMl6YhZRyOpvnKxUWV-POHmmx2nj0oYbXMM8/edit?usp=sharing
These are the base prices, not including shipping, just taken from Pricecharting right now. I'm really willing to work on most of these prices, so offer. If you want any pictures or anything please ask, some games have pricetags from gamestop on the art, so please ask.
Choose 18 $5 and below games for $80 shipped If you want, you can pick games that cost more and switch them out (up to 2) and take $5 off the price (ie $85 God Hand below for $80 in the box with 17 other games, total price $160)

PS2 God Hand Sealed. $85 shipped (in a DVD protector case, bubble mailer, First Class) Plastic wrap does have a small tear forming in it, but seal is still good. The last one on eBay was $119, before that $75, there currently arent any NTSC on eBay right now. I have another one, if there is any interest, think the shrink wrap is fine on it.

psAHIFRl.jpg

SNES Ninja Gaiden Trilogy box, inserts, tray (no game). Near mint. $150 OBO. Game got stolen years back, but fools left the box and inserts. Pics on request.

3DS Teris Ultimate. Sealed. $30. I have 2 of these available, can do $55 shipped for both, priority mail.

Video Game OSTs on CD
Going to say $30 each, but please offer. Shipping can be media mail, but you choose, I'll split up to $5. Most of these have been opened, but I have them in CD bags.

Breath of Fire V Dragon Quarter
Parasite Eve OST
Robotech Battlecry
Tales of Eternia
Chrono Cross OST
Xenosaga OST
Final Fantasy X-2
The World Ends With You (Silver)
The World Emds With You OST (Black)
3D Dot Game Heroes

0bTe81ul.jpg

2 N64 Promo VHS tapes. Top Gear Rally and Banjo Kazooie. $5 plus shipping, OBO.

6 Sanrio x Street Fighter 10" Plushes. Going to say $400 for the set, not sure if I want to sell individually. Ebay is at $10-35 for the common ones (top row) and no sales for the Convention ones (bottom row) All are still in original packaging, mostly sat on a shelf for the past few years.

Amiibo lot, $200, OBO
All sealed, though some of the cards were bent doing move. Includes 2x Villager, 2x Mega Man, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, Sonic, Pac Man, and Mario Classic Color. All are first prints and US.

0Pt1QIQl.jpg

Last of Us OST from Mondo. $250 plus split shipping (can ship media). OBO

This is unopened and will be shipped in the original Mondo box. I will be putting this on eBay if no one takes it here, pretty sure I'm getting out of collecting and vinyl.

I also have some other records I can ship with this. I might post them, but if you are interested in this and maybe some other stuff, let me know.

koaO9d3l.jpg

Random DVDs
$2 ea, plus shipping, OBO
Or Medium Flat Rate box full for $25 shipped (around 18)
Or Large Flat Rate box full for $30 shipped (around 27):
Dogma Special Edition
Jet Li's Fearless
Dr. Strangelove
Beavis and Butthead Butt-O-Ween
Samurai Champloo vol 3
Play Misty for Me (sealed)
Kill Bill vol 1
Game of Death
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
Godzilla King of the Monsters
The 36th Chamber of Shaolin
X2
Golgi 13 Assignment: Kowloon (Sonny Chiba)
Falling Down
Super Mario Bros
Don't Be A Menace in South...
Life Aquatic (blockbuster stickers)
40-Year Old Virgin
LOTR Return of the King (Fullscreen)
South Park Ghouls, Ghosts, Underpants Gnomes
Sword in the Stone (Disney)
Finding Nemo
Desperate Housewives Sixth Season
Pursuit of Happyness
Shaolin Drunken Monk
Street Fighter (Sonny Chiba)
Return of the Street Fighter
Ghost in the Shell
Starship Troopers 2
Slap Shot 2
Princess Monoke
Blood the Last Vampire
Fist of the North Star Vol 1
Better Han Vol 1
Heavy Metal 2000
Apocalypse Zero
Slap Shot
Monty Pythons Meaning of Life
Inuyasha Affections across time
Saiyuki Vol 1
Saiyuki Vol 2
Saiyuki Vol 3
Rahxephon Vol 1
Unleashed
Fists of Fury
Chinese Connection
Shaolin Soccer
Shaolin Challenges Ninja
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Training Day
Star Trek 3
Kids
Iron Monkey (Blockbuster)
Mallrats
Dances With Wolves
Weeds Season 7
Nanny Diaries (Fullscreen)
The Gaurdian
Norbit
Shaolin Disciple
The One (blockbuster)
Alexander (Fullscreen)
Gremlins
Sonic Underground Sonic to the Rescue
Walk the Line
Spongebob To Love a Patty
LotR Fellowshi of the Ring (Fullscreen)
Passion of the Christ
Smokin Aces (Hollywood video)
Planet of the Apes (2001)
Justice League New Frontier
Million Dollar Baby (Blockbuster)
Coach Carter (Blockbuster)
Devil Wears Prada (Hollywood Video)
Labyrinth
Elf
Weeds Season 8
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1989)
Mullohand Dr
LOTR The Two Towers (Widescreen)
Leprachaun Back 2 Tha hood
Clerks
Robocop 2 (Widescreen)
Orgazmo
Blues Brothers
Legend Ultimate Edition
Ninja Resurrection
Prisoner of Azkaban (Fullscreen)
Legend of Bruce Lee
Chasing Amy
Dominion Tank Police
The Ladykillers
Animal House
Dracula 2000
Neo Tokyo
Vampire Hunter D Special edition
Variable Geo
Technolyze Vol 1
Ninja Scroll the series vol 1
Osama Tezuka's Metropolis
Ninja Scroll

$20 plus shipping, obo:
Cowboy Bebop 1st-6th Sessions (Bandai)

$30
X (anime) 1-8, with slipcovers and Tokyo Babylon

$40
Cowboy Bebop Limited Edition (Amazon). OBO.
Has been opened, but everything is in good condition. Think I only watched one or two discs.

$50
Tool Salival DVD/CD set. The slipcover and case show shelf wear, but the discs and book are still like new.

$55
Captain N Complete Series DVD and Super Mario Bros Super Show complete series DVD.

I'm a fairly motivated seller and will also take partial credit for trades of Magic cards for an Affinity or Merfolk deck (modern) and Steam credit/Games (not for shipping).

I'm getting ready to start on my games. Going to start with PS2, think I'm done with it. I have a couple PS2s, one slim in box and a fat one in a box (think it doesn't read blue discs though).

I'll be adding more random stuff as I find it. Shipping is from Hawaii, so flat rate is usually best option, but difference is usually only $1 or $2 if not First Class, First Class is the same, so a dvd or two is no problem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not interested in buying it, but stuff like that Virtual Boy collection is one of the reasons I love this thread so much.

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
WTS: Job Simulator PS4 Brand New $150

NES console with power pad, zapper, two controller, NES satellite adapter.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Gyromite with a used sticker on the back
Hogan's Alley with a used sticker on the back
Super team games with a used sticker on the back
Super Mario/duck hunt/world class track meet
A few blue Nintendo cartridge holders and a few black Nintendo cartridge sleeves.

Looking to sell it all as a bundle. $140 or best offer

Captain N The Game Master The Complete Series DVD Brand New $90

Paypal f/f

Last edited:

Lockjaw333

Oct 28, 2017
Plus seller and buyer

WTS:

Logitech G513 carbon mechanical keyboard, romer g linear switches: $75 shipped

Only used it a few hours. Box and all accessories included, like new condition.

I prefer Amazon GC. Also accept PayPal

Edit: I also have two coupons for the Logitech store I can provide with purchase, one for 20% and the other for either 10, 20 or 30%. In case you want to pair this with a mouse or keyboard :)

Last edited:

Erban1

Oct 26, 2017
WTS:

AMD Raise the Game Bundle: Includes Assassins Creed Odyssey, Strange Brigade and Star Control: Origins.
This requires an AMD RX Vega, RX580 or RX570 Series Card to redeem on AMDRewards.com
$70 Paypal F&F

delalaser

Oct 25, 2017
imNuoLK.jpg
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS
steam keys

free oxenfree key when you buy 2+ games

$4
The Jackbox Party Pack 3

$2
American truck sim
we were here too
darksiders 2
7 days to die

$1.5
battle chef brigade
staxel
hidden folks

WTB:
PSN $10 for $8

Last edited:

ArachosiA

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Recently I posted here asking for some advice on how to sell my games collection. It was suggested that I make a spreadsheet master list of everything with prices. So, it took a while, but I got that done. I also posted pics of every game on imgur. I tried to be very thorough and include as much detail as I could without going crazy.

For anyone that takes a look, you'll notice that some of the games (mostly the SNES games) suffer cosmetic damage, which is the result of my basement flooding. No games were actually submerged in water, but the moisture in the air must have caused the cardboard boxes to stick together, and when I tried to pry them apart, the cover art was often damaged in the process. Also, many of the instruction books were warped or stuck inside the box.

So far, I have tested every SNES, GameBoy, PS1, PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 game (all are working perfectly with one exception). I still have to test the GameCube, Dreamcast, Saturn, and Xbox games.

Anyway, I guess I'm posting here with the updated information as the next step. I'm still not sure how I should go about selling everything. Thanks so far with the help you guys have provided, and I am open to more!

Here's the link to the master list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pCn_23QmEJlYXIWMOFxhtPrSJYwhx5YxXp-iec5vMN4/edit?usp=sharing

And here's the imgur link for pics: http://arachosia.imgur.com

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
WTS

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS) - $25
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (3DS) - $27
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Steelbook Edition (PS4) - $35
Shenmue I & II (PS4) - $10

All games are in great condition and come with everything included. Soul Hackers is just the game, case, and manual - no music CD.

I have pictures of all these items if you are interested.

Shipping is $3 and only to continental US... maybe Canada. PM me for questions. These are also on eBay so let me know if you are interested so I can take them off there.

Last edited:

xillyriax

Game Test Analyst
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California, USA
WTS:
sealed Pokemon US/UM strategy guide - $15 shipped (have 2 available)

Republique - Collectors Edition.
This was the reward for the $100 tier. Nothing has been opened/redeemed. Contains: Republique game for both iOS and PC or Mac, Journal, CD soundtrack, DVD documentary all contained inside the "Overseer's Manifesto" collectible packaging - $85 shipped

PS4 Black Ops 4 - Digital US key - $45

Last edited:

Watercolour

Oct 27, 2017
WTS - Various video game artbooks (all in great condition, unless otherwise noted)

Good seller's reputation back at the old site | positive 100% on eBay.

PM for more info, looking for $25 CAD each, excluding shipping. I accept Interac e-transfer or PayPal. Tracking # included for delivery.

MH36oZN.jpg

VDMIgtD.png

44hapg3.jpg

6rxdP7i.jpg

Takeru

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

(Hit me up via PM)

WTS (ALL DIGITAL)

Shenmue I & II (PS4 EU) - $9 USD
header.jpg

Disgaea 1 Complete (PS4 US) - $20 USD
3gkF04s.gif

Life is Strange 2 (PS4 US) - $25 USD
header.jpg

PayPal FF

Last edited:

dylie

Oct 25, 2017
Really want rid of this stuff, so shoot me an offer please! Open to trades too. (Particularly obscure horror games, Berserk manga, OR an SSD but open to anything!)

WTS:

Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition (opened, does not include poster) - $100 shipped

Gravity Rush Remastered & 2 (Both CIB) - $70 shipped

Hyper Light Drifter (Sealed, PS4) - $40 shipped

Pokemon: Ultra Sun and Moon Dual Pack (Opened, CIB) - $70 shipped

Link and Zelda Figma (#318 & #320) [Both CIB, Zelda's arrow has a broken piece but can be glued] - $80 shipping not included

PM for pictures or offers!

Last edited:

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
First off... it's been a while, but these are the kinds of posts I wait so patiently for, and check this thread so consistently for. Exciting! Good luck on the sales :)

Video Game OSTs on CD
Going to say $30 each, but please offer. Shipping can be media mail, but you choose, I'll split up to $5.

Jet Set Radio Soundtrack "Tracks"

PM'd! Interested in JSR soundtrack.

PM'd - interested in a wholesale purchase for a couple of these system lots.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTS
Physical items are US shipping only, Paypal f&f preferred. Everything here is CIB unless stated otherwise. I can do a discount if you buy multiple items. If you have any questions or want pics for items, feel free to PM me! :D

3DS
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Limited Edition - $50 OBO shipped

PS2
Shadow of the Colossus - $12 OBO shipped
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - $14 OBO shipped

Or $60 for all of the games listed above shipped
===
1gquax.png

Pokemon ORAS Strategy Guide - $15
Sm4sh Strategy Guide - $14
Skyward Sword Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - $20

Or $30 for all three shipped
===
ze9hc7m.png

Zelda BotW Special Edition - $120 OBO shipped
===
Other stuff WTS
TL-WN881ND WiFi Adaptor - $12 OBO shipped
CX600M ATX Power Supply - $40 OBO shipped
Amatsukaze Nendoroid - $40 OBO shipped
Skyward Sword Wiimote bundle box only (kinda busted, if you are looking to complete a set it might be useful) - $8 shipped

WTB
Xenosaga III CIB
Pokemon Platinum Version CIB
Ghost Trick CIB
428: Shibuya Scramble (Steam)

I am willing to do trades too!

Last edited:

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not interested in buying it, but stuff like that Virtual Boy collection is one of the reasons I love this thread so much.
Same. Although I have ALWAYS wanted a Virtual Boy but nowadays I can not justify the price.
I appreciate the positivity on the post, it was very hard for me to actually take the picture and write up the sales post for it. I spent about 6 years getting those in decent condition (Golf is the worst looking one, was going to upgrade this year). I wanted to get a Virtual Boy in 1995 after renting it at Blockbuster Video and spending a weekend messing up my eyes with Mario on the tennis court, but missed out on the clearances and everything else (14 year old with no car, living in the country), so was a fun collection to build and play.

The collection started with a CIB Virtual Boy in 2010, played Mario Tennis and Red Alert (cart only) and decided I would try to get the set. At the time, Waterworld and Jack Bros were both about the same price and I wasn't dedicated to buying them right away (should have). Started looking for games without boxes and bought a couple, but wanted to have the collection all the same, and since the Virtual Boy was complete, might as well get everything complete.

In 2015 I found the Jack Bros for a really good price and jumped on it. The person selling it had no feedback and had only put up three Virtual Boy games, so I really expected to either lose money, or have it tied up for a couple months. Luckily it came in and was in really good shape. After that, I went on the hunt for the remaining three games, Nesters Funky Bowling, 3D Tetris and Waterworld. Nesters I found locally and was happy enough getting it. 3D Tetris traded some games for and paid some cash. Left Waterworld as the last game for my collection, which was fitting since it was also the last game released. Around this time the Gundam homebrew project came up (the Japanese release, along with Space Invaders are crazy priced and would be next if I rebuy a Virtual Boy), so wanted to get it. Once it arrived I started hunting for Waterworld.

Finally bit the bullet on Waterworld in 2016. It was kind of a spur of the moment purchase where I had some money and decided it would go to finishing the set. I was going to look at getting another Virtual Boy in one of the Blockbuster cases and a link cable, but instead... well it is kind of explained in the post.

I kind of have it for sale just to see if I could. There is a little more emotion to the system just because what was going on in my life when it came out and when I rented it.

Sorry about the long story, just was a fun system to collect for since the library is so small, but the games for the most part are bigger purchases. Every game has a little more 'oomph' when purchasing it.

First off... it's been a while, but these are the kinds of posts I wait so patiently for, and check this thread so consistently for. Exciting! Good luck on the sales :)

PM'd! Interested in JSR soundtrack.

PM'd - interested in a wholesale purchase for a couple of these system lots.
Thank you as well.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate the positivity on the post, it was very hard for me to actually take the picture and write up the sales post for it. I spent about 6 years getting those in decent condition (Golf is the worst looking one, was going to upgrade this year). I wanted to get a Virtual Boy in 1995 after renting it at Blockbuster Video and spending a weekend messing up my eyes with Mario on the tennis court, but missed out on the clearances and everything else (14 year old with no car, living in the country), so was a fun collection to build and play.

The collection started with a CIB Virtual Boy in 2010, played Mario Tennis and Red Alert (cart only) and decided I would try to get the set. At the time, Waterworld and Jack Bros were both about the same price and I wasn't dedicated to buying them right away (should have). Started looking for games without boxes and bought a couple, but wanted to have the collection all the same, and since the Virtual Boy was complete, might as well get everything complete.

In 2015 I found the Jack Bros for a really good price and jumped on it. The person selling it had no feedback and had only put up three Virtual Boy games, so I really expected to either lose money, or have it tied up for a couple months. Luckily it came in and was in really good shape. After that, I went on the hunt for the remaining three games, Nesters Funky Bowling, 3D Tetris and Waterworld. Nesters I found locally and was happy enough getting it. 3D Tetris traded some games for and paid some cash. Left Waterworld as the last game for my collection, which was fitting since it was also the last game released. Around this time the Gundam homebrew project came up (the Japanese release, along with Space Invaders are crazy priced and would be next if I rebuy a Virtual Boy), so wanted to get it. Once it arrived I started hunting for Waterworld.

Finally bit the bullet on Waterworld in 2016. It was kind of a spur of the moment purchase where I had some money and decided it would go to finishing the set. I was going to look at getting another Virtual Boy in one of the Blockbuster cases and a link cable, but instead... well it is kind of explained in the post.

I kind of have it for sale just to see if I could. There is a little more emotion to the system just because what was going on in my life when it came out and when I rented it.

Sorry about the long story, just was a fun system to collect for since the library is so small, but the games for the most part are bigger purchases. Every game has a little more 'oomph' when purchasing it.

I have a secret VB fetish as well. Have three of them, and most of the US games (though not CIB). Missing a few, which of course you have. Unfortunately you are not piecemealing it so all I can do is ogle it with my eyes. Its crazy how much price this thing has gotten lately.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Recently I posted here asking for some advice on how to sell my games collection. It was suggested that I make a spreadsheet master list of everything with prices. So, it took a while, but I got that done. I also posted pics of every game on imgur. I tried to be very thorough and include as much detail as I could without going crazy.

For anyone that takes a look, you'll notice that some of the games (mostly the SNES games) suffer cosmetic damage, which is the result of my basement flooding. No games were actually submerged in water, but the moisture in the air must have caused the cardboard boxes to stick together, and when I tried to pry them apart, the cover art was often damaged in the process. Also, many of the instruction books were warped or stuck inside the box.

So far, I have tested every SNES, GameBoy, PS1, PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 game (all are working perfectly with one exception). I still have to test the GameCube, Dreamcast, Saturn, and Xbox games.

Anyway, I guess I'm posting here with the updated information as the next step. I'm still not sure how I should go about selling everything. Thanks so far with the help you guys have provided, and I am open to more!

Here's the link to the master list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pCn_23QmEJlYXIWMOFxhtPrSJYwhx5YxXp-iec5vMN4/edit?usp=sharing

And here's the imgur link for pics: http://arachosia.imgur.com

PM'd on some of this.

Oct 27, 2017
WTS: Non-GMO Artisan Steam keys, baked fresh daily:

Hollow Knight - $4
7 Days To Die - $3
American Truck Simulator - $3
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition - $2
Battle Chef Brigade - $1
Sudden Strike 4 - $1

PayPal F&F please.

Last edited:

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
WTS:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)- $25 shippedーSOLD

BD: 5 Centimeters Per Second ( USA, sealed)- $15, shipped

PayPal only

Last edited:

deejay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS (alphabetical):

7 Days To Die (Steam gift) - $1
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 (Steam gift) - $1
Battle Chef Brigade (Steam gift) - $2
Bear With Me Collector's Edition (Steam gift) - $1
Blackwake (Steam gift) - $2
Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition (Steam gift) - $1
Dungeons 3 (Steam gift) - $1.50
Figment (Steam gift) - $1.50
Forged Battalion (Steam gift) - $1.50
Forts (Steam gift) - $1
Interplanetary Enhanced Edition (Steam gift) - $2
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth (Steam gift) - $3
Minion Masters (Steam gift) - $1
OId Man's Journey (Steam gift) - $1
Pathologic Classic HD (Steam gift) - $1
Portal Knights (Steam gift) - $1.50
Serial Cleaner (Steam gift) - $1.50
Vipre Advanced Security July 2019 (valid until July 31 2019) - $5
We Were Here Too (Steam gift) - $1
Zombie Night Terror (Steam gift) - $1

All-in-one bundle: $11.50

You can also make me an offer by PM.

Paypal friends & family only! Note that I'm from the EU (Netherlands).

Bank transfer is also an option, but takes a little longer.

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
WTS

Kind of odd but I have two NF tickets. He's coming this Sunday to DC at the anthem. Paid about 100$ for them, trying to sell them both for 60$ paypal