• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
WTB: NECA TMNT 90's movie figures (were only available at GameStop)

I already have Donatello and Michaelangelo on the way. Still need Ralph and Leo.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
WTS / WTT

PC (North America) / Nvidia
Anthem SOLD
Metro Exodus SOLD
Battlefield V SOLD

PayPal accepted (you pay fees)

Trade for The Division 2 (PS4) or Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC)

Last edited:

Mamoniadas

Oct 25, 2017
Wtb DmC: devil may cry (steam) if anyone had that definitive edition that went for $1 on humble bundle a while back shoot me a pm please

Cap'n Cook

Oct 25, 2017
WTS - 1 yr Pandora premium subscription as part of family plan, $25 PayPal f&f. I have 2 spots available.

i3C2ERel.jpg

NOTE: If you're a big Beatles fan their songs are only available through radio not on demand.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
WTS: The Division 2 PC Code - $32 PayPal F&F.

You'll get access to my AMD Rewards account, which you'll be able to link to your Uplay to redeem the game. You do not need any AMD hardware, and will never need to access the AMD Rewards account again.

SOLD

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Just a quick question and hope this is alright to ask here. Is there even a digital locker for movies that operates in Europe? Seeing all these digital HD & 4k codes being for sale makes me jealous they are US only :(

Flixster + UV was the only EU option.

If you want a Movies Anywhere account setup, drop a PM. It'll work, but you'll be limited to US MA codes for redemption.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Looking for The Division 2 Xbox One digital code.
Alternatively, looking for some Xbox credit at a discount. Let me know what you have!!
Paypal FF is available.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Switch physicals: **PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN, WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED**

Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack $35
Owlboy $25

Also willing to trade for other switch or ps4 physical games. My "want" list is really long, so PM what you're willing to trade.

Quatermain

Oct 29, 2017
WTS:

Resident Evil 2 (Steam) - $30 USD PP F&F

This is via the AMD promotion. I will provide you with the account details to redeem the game on Steam.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

Selling

RTX Two games game pack: Anthem & Metro Exodus codes $60 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti series)
Or Individually
Anthem Nvidia code $30 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti series)
Metro Exodus Nvidia code $35 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti series)

Note: I can redeem these for you, or have you redeem them by loggin into my account. Basically it just needs to have an account with someone who's Experience has registered they have one of those cards installed.

DHVgqo8l.jpg

Unopened/Brand New Asus OC 1050ti. Includes normal and small form factor bracket. $120+shipping

fNv1lQsl.jpg

Unopened/new Corsair HS70 $65 shipped
NaIpne3l.jpg

Lastly I have Assasins Creed Odyssey keys for US/NA. Asking for $20, they are Uplay codes.
header.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Heads up to those purchasing Division 2 in here. AMD may or may not be honoring codes for everyone. (Still tracking)

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/ayawon/amd_rewards_division_key/eijp11d/?context=3

V93Sn29.jpg

Also a heads up that the AMD Rewards accounts are region locked. If you're going the route of purchasing from someone who is giving you their account login info to use to login and connect to UPlay, you'll have to plan on using a VPN if that account is from a different region than your UPlay account is.

Deleted member 10847

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS/WTT:

Resident Evil 2 PC from AMD Rewards, ready to be reedemeed - 20$ Paypal FF SOLD

or trade for:

Dirt Rally 2.0 PC

Last edited:

TheSix

Nov 1, 2017
Toronto
WTS: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition Digital for Xbox - $55, NHL 19 PS4 $35, Assassin's Creed Odyssey /w Season Pass on PC - $70

PayPal G&S and all digital codes

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
WTS (within Cont. US, prices include shipping):

Civilization 6 (Switch) - $40
Echo Dot (3rd gen, Heather Gray color) - $25

Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTB:
The Division PS4 code - $15?(I think thats a good spot?)
The Division 2 PS4 code - $35 (seems to be the price everyone else is asking)

RoadRunnerXS

Avenger
Mar 10, 2019
United States
WTS: Everything is listed as follows:
Item Name [Condition] - Price

Click on the spoilers or view pics to see what I have available.
Physical Games –

t4Z0o8Vl.jpg

(PS3) - All $5 unless otherwise noted
Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition [Good disc condition, Original Box has Gamestop stickers on it, Mini vault dweller's survival guide included] - $8
Assassin's creed II [Good Disc Condition, Original Box/artwork, no stickers on case]
Assassin's Creed III [Good Disc Condition, genuine PS3 game box but for a different game/ No artwork or Manual]
InFamous + InFamous II [Good Disc Conditions, Genuine PS3 game boxes for different games with stickers on them, No Artwork or manuals]
Beyond: Two Souls [Disc in good condition, Original box and artwork, No manual] - $7
Bioshock 2 [Disc in good condition, Original box and manual]
Devil May Cry 4 Greatest Hits edition [Disc in good condition, Original box and manual] - $12
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Standard Edition [Disc in decent condition, Original case with sticker residue on the back left hand side, artwork is has slight bending and manual included]
Super Street Fighter 4 [Disc in good condition, original case and manual included]
Xmen Origins: Wolverine [Good Disc Condition, Original box with gamestop stickers on it,, manual and artwork included] - $12
Call of Duty Ghosts Standard Edition [Decent Disc Condition, Original artwork, and manual]
Call of Duty Ghost Hardened Edition: with Season pass and Steel Case [Good Disc Condition, Original Case with artwork and manuals] - $12

(Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible)
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition [Discs in good condition, original case and manual/artwork included] - $17
Doom 3 BFG Edition [Disc in good condition, original box and artwork included] - $12
Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition [Discs in good condition, original box and artwork included] - $10
Portal 2 [Disc in good condition, Manual, original box and artwork included] - $14

(Xbox One)
Dishonored 2 (Europe Version, Disc in good condition, original box, manual and artwork included] - $10
The Evil Within – [Disc in good condition, in a Bluray movie box, original artwork and manual included] - $7

Physical Blurays – [All in good condition] - $5 a piece (unless otherwise noted) or $40 for all of them

thhLVpnl.jpg

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Matrix
Matrix Revolutions
Matrix Reloaded
Salt
Walking Tall
Taken 2
The Island
In Time
Abduction
Jumper
Xmen First Class
Castaway
Shutter Island
3 Movie Collection (The Last house on the left, The Strangers, A Perfect Getaway) - $8

Bluray TV Shows [All are in decent condition, there is slight bending on the box holders and slight curling on the bottoms]

TaaG28Nl.jpg

Game of thrones Season 1 - $6
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $8
Game of Thrones Season 3 - $10
…Or $20 for all of them

Brand New Sealed DVD Movies [Good condition]

NHL7OFpl.jpg

The Incredibles - $8
Adventures in Babysitting - $5
The Finest Hours - $5
G-Force - $5
Country Bears - $5
The Golden Girls The Complete 4th Season - $8
Rocketman - $5
...or $20 for all of them

Game Guides and books:

9XcQngLl.jpg

Pokemon: The Electric Tale of Pikachu (story and art by Toshihiro Ono) - Comic books 1-4 [1 is slightly damaged; there is bending and crinkling on the cover, the rest are in good condition] - $7

Pokemon: Gotta Catch them All Crystal Version Guide [slightly damaged condition, bending on bottom right corner, slight fading on cover] – Sells for $28 on Amazon I'd probably take $17 for it

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Prima Guide [Good condition] -$12

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Brady games guide [Good condition] - $12

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 Brady games guide [Good Condition] - $13

Dishonored Brady games guide [Decent condition] - $11

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Hoenn Region Strategy Guide [Decent Condition, slight folding of the cover in the top right hand corner] - $16

Medal of Honor Game guide [Good condition] - $7

It may take me 3-4 days to ship out; I can't always get to the post office before they close. All Prices include shipping (I'll ship anywhere in the US). Paypal F&F or fees paid. I accept best offers too!

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
WTS
Prices for physical goods include shipping to US, Paypal accepted
28 buyer feedback, 6 seller feedback
Please PM if you have any questions or need pictures

PS4
South Park: Stick of Truth, digital code $7

3DS
Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition (New) $170

PSP
Summon Night 5 Limited Edition, includes original shipping box (New) $40

Vita
DanganRonpa 2 Limited Edition (New) $60
htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary Limited Edition (New) $60
Muv-Luv Alternative, Digital Code $20
Muv-Luv, Digital Code $20

WiiU
Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition (New) $50

Steam keys
Muv-Luv 2018 Ver. $10
Muv-Luv Alternative 2018 Ver. $10
Muv-Luv photonflowers $20

Denpasoft keys
A Clockwork Ley-Line: The Borderline of Dusk, (R18) $10

Figures and Nendoroids
Figma:
Sakura Kinomoto NIB $50

Nendoroid:
Dramatical Murder Aoba and Ren, mint but the box has been opened $40
Pokemon Trainer Red: Champion Ver., NIB $90
Pokemon N, NIB $50

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
WTB PC Division 2 key $30. Can paypal F&F or Amazon giftcard.

Don't have AMD hardware, but if you have an account that can redeem I'm up for it.

Confusatron

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
WTB SNES NA
Final Fantasy 2 & 3 (4 & 6)
Super Metroid
Yoshis Island
Super Mario RPG
TMNT Tutles in Time

WTB Genesis NA
Sonic 2, 3
Streets of Rage 1, 2, 3
Shining Force
Phantasy Star 2, 3, 4
TMNT Hyperstone Heist

If you've got other interesting SNES and/or Genesis games, let me know.

Last edited: