• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

Hey guys!

I'm getting rid of a lot of my rare/unopened games and other items! I have done some research on pricing for my items, and will try to sell for less than what I've found them as. If you happen to find a lower price for an item I'm selling in the same condition, let me know! I previously had shipping included but due to size and weight of some items that may not be possible, apologies. I will try to be reasonable with any shipping costs :) I will provide a link to my items here as to not clog up my post with too many photos. https://imgur.com/a/TT4WJi9

WTS

• Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir Storybook Edition - Sealed: $70
  • Yakuza 0 The Business Launch Edition - Sealed: $100
  • Hyper Light Drifter PS4 iambit physical - Sealed: $50
  • Dragon's Crown Pro - Battle Hardened Edition - Sealed: $30
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Limited Steelbook Edition - Sealed: $50
  • Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition - Sealed: $180
  • The Last Story Limited Edition - Sealed: $65
  • Shadow Warrior 2 Special Reserve Limitied Edition PS4 #847/1000 - Sealed: $110 (Game sealed, burlap sack & scroll not sealed by default)
  • Strafe Special Reserve Limited Edition PS4 - Sealed: $40
  • Rez Infinite iambit PS4 - Sealed: $60
  • Folklore PS3 - Sealed: $30
  • Okami HD PS3 Region Free disc - opened, great condition: $20
  • Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition PS4 - opened, codes used: $20
  • Drakengard PS2 - Sealed: $70
  • The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD Amiibo Bundle w/ soundtrack - Sealed: $50
  • Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 PS3 - Sealed: $17 (case has a crack on top corner)
  • Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 Collector's Edition - Opened, codes used: $30
  • Devil's Third WiiU - Sealed: $55
  • Bayonetta 2 First Print w/ Bayonetta bonus disc - opened: $20
  • Massdrop Sennheiser HD 6XX - opened, used twice, comes with extra Sennheiser extension cable: $160 (will add photos to album asap)

Ifrit

Oct 27, 2017
WTB
Used PS4 games
Spiderman
Red Dead Redemption 2
Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise

Maybe a long shot, but willing to pay around $20 each

Deleted member 10847

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS

Division 2 PC - 30$ FF Paypal (dont know which region but VPN works to activate in case of a different region) SOLD

I will send my AMD rewards credentials for you to redeem the game but then i need the account back since its my personal AMD account.

Last edited:

jwc13ac

Oct 30, 2017
WTB: Division 2 PC $35

Good feedback and you'll get quick payment! Willing to work with amd rewards.

Edit: bought!!

Last edited:

xxx shiv xxx

Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:
(all codes U.S. region)

172782b.jpg

NBA2K19 Xbox One Digital Download $20

9c6ecc2a-04a8-4562-8c82-fb14daea957d.jpg

Fallout 76 Xbox One digital download $20

126152b1.jpg

Gears of war 4 Xbox One/ PC digital download $5

xbox-game-pass-1-month-sale-65543.jpeg

1 month Xbox Gamepass (new subscribers) $5

I accept PayPal f/f or fees paid. PM if interested.

Last edited:

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Rare Good Smile Fire Emblem: Awakening: Lucina Figma Action Figure

This figure is in like-brand new condition. It was only ever opened to put on display and then boxed up later when I moved, has remained in the box ever since and I'm just trying to reduce my collection. Everything is included with the original box.

Asking $110 Shipped via Priority Mail

GxMdcT8.jpg

Last edited:

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
Hot Wheels Rocket League Rivals RC Set, w/ cars, charger and Exclusive DLC. Brand New - $115 shipped (still sell for $180 at walmart and amazon ect)

Also want to sell my once used Mansions of Madness Second Edition, $65 shipped

xSRjxgAl.jpg

zoboomafoo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

-FIFA 19 - PC Origin download code - $18
-Super Mario Bros. (NES Virtual Console) - 3DS eshop code - 10 available - $0.50 each or trade for cheapo Steam keys

Full disclaimer: I have zero feedback so far on Era. I sold some stuff at "the old place" but wasn't that active there either.
EDIT: Sold! Fuck that scammer.

Fire sale on my FIFA 19 PC code. Offer me what you want for it, and I can send the code before you pay for you to confirm it works.

Basically, I tried selling it on eBay (first time selling something there) and got hit by the simple scam of someone buying it then, after I send the code, reverting the charge claiming it was an unauthorized purchase (I discovered eBay offers no support when you sell digital codes). However, I verified it still hasn't been claimed on the Origin client, so it's yours if you can claim it before the scammer does.

Last edited:

Scything

Oct 25, 2017
WTS: AMD Account with Division 2 ready to activate - £25, Paypal. Account made via UK email so may require a VPN to activate for non-EU IPs.

Sold.

Last edited:

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
EDIT: Sold! Fuck that scammer.

Fire sale on my FIFA 19 PC code. Offer me what you want for it, and I can send the code before you pay for you to confirm it works.

Basically, I tried selling it on eBay (first time selling something there) and got hit by the simple scam of someone buying it then, after I send the code, reverting the charge claiming it was an unauthorized purchase (I discovered eBay offers no support when you sell digital codes). However, I verified it still hasn't been claimed on the Origin client, so it's yours if you can claim it before the scammer does.
Haha. Glad it went to a better person.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
+Seller, WTS:

Digital codes from 4K blu-rays - I assume the codes redeem in 4K, but I can't be certain:

Creed II : $8
Sicario: $4

I prefer Amazon gift card for payment but can also do paypal if that's what you want.

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:

$25 (Xbox One)
Minecraft, 1000 Minecoins, Starter Pack, and Creators Pack. Digital codes from Xbox One X console bundle.

$2 (Xbox One)
Mega Man 11 - 8 Instrumental Arrangement DLC pre-order bonus code.

$7 (PC via JAST)
Flowers -Le volume sur ete- (all-ages)

$5 (PC via MangaGamer)
Koropokkur in Love ~A Little Fairy's Tale~ (all-ages)

via Paypal

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up to people wanting to buy division 2 codes from AMD Rewards: tons of people haven't gotten uPlay codes from AMD yet (Reddit and Twitter has a lot of pissed off people). I haven't gotten mine yet either (not blaming the reset era member who sold it to me, not their fault amd is dumb).

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
WTS: (Paypal only, buyer pays shipping. Willing to negotiate if multiple things are bought)

6 months of Xbox Game Pass Code - $35
State of Decay 2 Play Anywhere Digital Download - $10
Okami PS4 (Sealed) - $15
Shenmue 1/2 PS4 (Sealed) - $20
Fire Emblem Warriors Switch - $25
Astebreed Limited Run PS4 (Sealed, disc is loose) - $40

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up to people wanting to buy division 2 codes from AMD Rewards: tons of people haven't gotten uPlay codes from AMD yet (Reddit and Twitter has a lot of pissed off people). I haven't gotten mine yet either (not blaming the reset era member who sold it to me, not their fault amd is dumb).

I redeemed a code from a GPU I bought on Sunday & it took four days for AMD to actually give me the code for The Division 2 - I'm still waiting for DMC5. In the FAQ etc, they're quite clear that they process keys in batches & try to do some sort of validation against hardware to verify purchase, to some sort of degree.

Raydonn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
WTB Division 2 Uplay NA Paypal $30 USD x 2.

Unless you want to redeem the code for me on AMDrewards. I think I've used up my CPU for the redemption.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Man, that shit is crazy. I bought two from different sellers, and both showed up the day before release. What the fuck happened to others!?

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
WTB - Division 2 PC Code, NA $30 Paypal

Let me know if I've got to make an account or if you already have one

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that shit is crazy. I bought two from different sellers, and both showed up the day before release. What the fuck happened to others!?

Yeah looks like new accounts get it ASAP but a few people on Reddit are saying they've had their code entered since January and still nothing (some still don't have DMC5 codes either). I still haven't got anything.

Anyway sorry to be OT a bit. Just wanted to make sure no one else got any surprises since it's a popular item right now.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
WTS humble bundle leftovers (PC; all games Steam keys unless otherwise noted)

$3
Absolver

$1 each/2 for $1.50/3 for $2/4 for $2.50/5 for $3
Paradigm
Tower Unite
Bleed 2
Tooth and Tail
ETHEREAL

PM me for PayPal info.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
WTS
First Man Universal Anytime code movie. $5 PP
No idea if it matters, but it's an EU (specifically UK & ROI) code.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
WTB: Pokémon TCG online codes
My daughter and I have started playing against eachother and the more the merrier I guess.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS (Shipping included, PayPal)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe [Switch - PAL version. Region free!] - $40
Kingdom Hearts 3 [PS4] - $40
Uncharted The Lost Legacy [PS4] - $15
Spider-Man [PS4] - $30