• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DeepChord

Jan 21, 2018
I'm building my new PC (RTX 2080 Ti, i9900k) today and to celebrate I need some new games to play :)

WTB
Sekiro - EU Steam Key - 30$
Resident Evil 2 Remake - EU Steam Key - not sure what they are going for, so 25$?

Have Paypal.

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
heads up: just passing along a PSA for anyone in the US wanting discounted e-shop codes and not finding one:

The website Raise regularly has eshop cards on sale from 7 to 10% off. If you sign up via a referral link, you'll also get 5$ credit, so you can spend ~$42 and get a $50 eshop card. For the next day they're having an extra 7% off one-time-use coupon (SHOP7), making them a pretty sweet option.

$35 eshop for ~$27, $20 eShop for ~$14, $10 eshop for ~$5, etc.... is hard to get elsewhere. They also sell plenty of other types of gift cards.

happy to answer any questions through PM. I've bought and redeemed cards from there with no issues, and they restock regularly.

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
heads up: just passing along a PSA for anyone in the US wanting discounted e-shop codes and not finding one:

The website Raise regularly has eshop cards on sale from 7 to 10% off. If you sign up via a referral link, you'll also get 5$ credit, so you can spend ~$42 and get a $50 eshop card. For the next day they're having an extra 7% off one-time-use coupon (SHOP7), making them a pretty sweet option.

$35 eshop for ~$27, $20 eShop for ~$14, $10 eshop for ~$5, etc.... is hard to get elsewhere. They also sell plenty of other types of gift cards.

happy to answer any questions through PM. I've bought and redeemed cards from there with no issues, and they restock regularly.
I'll also vouch for Raise. They're the best/easiest bet for buying eShop credit online.

AwRy108

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I'll also vouch for Raise. They're the best/easiest bet for buying eShop credit online.

I will also very highly recommend Raise, as they:
  • have eShop, PSN, and XBox credit discounted at all times (US region);
    • eShop is typically between 9-10% off
    • PSN is typically between 12 - 15% off
    • XBox is typically between 10 - 12% off
  • regularly run site-wide promos, which they advertise on the front page of their app and URL;
  • take PayPal;
  • deliver codes within 5 minutes of purchase;
  • have a full-featured app--it's actually what I use to store nearly all my giftcards now.
In fact, they only gripe I have is that, during site-wide promos (e.g. such as today's SHOP7, which takes 7% off everything), it can be difficult to maximize your savings without regularly checking the app for cards to refresh; for instance, because of today's SHOP7 promo, the eShop section has already been picked clean, so you have to be vigilant to hopefully catch a restock of codes that are 10% off.

My average savings on eShop credit over the last year--by combining the standard discount with regular promo codes--is close to 15% off. Seriously, it's great, and there's no catch!

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS:

Lexar 512 GB MicroSD card (compatible with Switch) - 3 available

New in packaging - $63 shipped in the mainland US (these are genuine cards originally received from Amazon)

Amazon link for reference

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

All prices include shipping

WANT TO SELL

Switch:

• Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Seasons of Warfare Edition $125 (will ship it as soon as I pick it up from store)

Last edited:

Lockjaw333

Oct 28, 2017
Plus Seller and Buyer

WTS:

1. HyperX Cloud II headset:
$50 shipped

Great condition, comes with box and all included accessories.

2. Sennheiser HD 598 sr headphones: $85 shipped

Also excellent condition, box and cables included.

PayPal or Amazon GC accepted.

Last edited:

Maehdros

Oct 29, 2017
Moving and cleaning house sale:

Modded Wii U 32GB Model in excellent condition.

rAaO2h1l.jpg

$150 shipped or best offer.

Last edited:

The Outsider

Oct 26, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
WTS:

4K UHD Digital Codes (from 4K Ultra HD Blu-Rays)
2001: A Space Odyssey - $8
Bad Times at the El Royale - $7
Bumblebee - $8
Ex Machina - $6
First Man - $8
Mission: Impossible - Fallout - $8
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - $8

Click here to see where you can redeem in 4K.

HD Digital Codes (from Blu-Rays)
Crazy Rich Asians - $4

PayPal preferred. Open to discounts on multiples. Thank you!

Last edited:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
WTB US Eshop credit 10% or more off standard price.
Would use Raise as suggested above but I can't access the site in the UK

Can pay in Amazon credit, PayPal, Revolut etc.

Deleted member 7373

WTS: HumbleBundle.com Gifts (Steam Keys)

Paypal F&F Only (or you pay the extra charges)

1$
Jurassic Park: The Game
The Walking Dead: Season 1
Poker Night at the Inventory
Poker Night 2
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Bone - Episode 1 & Episode 2
Human: Fall Flat
Pony Island
The Wolf Among Us
Telltale Texas Hold'em
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent 2
Puzzle Agent
Saints Row 2
Volgarr the Viking
Westerado: Double Barreled
Hand of Fate
Grey Goo: Definitive Edition
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Grim Fandango Remastered
Skullgirls
Sniper Elite
Resident Evil Revelations
Super House of the Dead Ninjas
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+

Last edited by a moderator:

datamage

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB Black (mint, T-Mo unlocked) -- Includes box, accessories, and 2 cases. (No earbuds.) -- $270
Bloodstained: RoTN -- Switch (digital) -- $27
Okami import -- Switch (physical) -- $23
Oculus Rift (CV1) + Touch Controllers + 3 Sensors -- XB1 controller not included -- $240
Oculus Quest Travel Case -- $35 -- SOLD
Genki Bluetooth Adapter (Kickstarter) -- Switch -- $34
Nintendo Switch Carrying Case -- Screen protector not included -- $20

Samsung Galaxy S8+ pic
Switch carrying case, Okami, Genki BT pic

Prices include shipping. PP F&F please.
Feel free to PM me with any questions. Pics available upon request.

Edit: Added some pics and Galaxy S8+ listing.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
WTT:

+9 Seller

I'm looking for:

NA Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled "Nitros Oxide" and "Electron skin" DLC codes (one of each) for Switch.

I can offer one of the following:

Switch NA codes

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Trials Rising Gold Edition Season Pass
Xenoblade Chonicles 2 Expansion Pass (MINUS TORNA ITSELF) that comes in the retail pack for Torna

PM me if interested!

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Its always fun watching the thread jump forward for really good deals like the Xbox Ultimate upgrade gimmick.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Xbox Live ANZ(Aus and NZ) 12 month Code: $AUD 59.

Accidentally redeemed 2 free months while putting in 2x 12 month codes. Can't redeem last code.

Beef

Oct 27, 2017
TX
WTS HD Digital Movie codes

NOTE: All codes came from personal 4K UHD Blu Ray purchases so they're most likely 4K codes but I had an issue selling Logan on reddit, buyer claimed the code turned out HD only so I'm not guaranteeing they're indeed 4K codes.

Ghost in the Shell - $3
Sicario - $3
Game of Thrones Season 1 - $4

All codes redeemable via UltraViolet & iTunes.

Accepting PayPal, Venmo & CashApp

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Already tried that they said they cant do it.

Give it another go, esp if you're getting an offshore call center. It's possible Aus CS has a rule not to do it, but US CS has no problem with it.

They want to get people locked in for max time, and will happily delete a promo month or two from a sub in order to allow you to max out your three years before upgrading.

Just had a friend do it this week. Maybe escalate to a manager if a front line person can't help?

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Give it another go, esp if you're getting an offshore call center. It's possible Aus CS has a rule not to do it, but US CS has no problem with it.

They want to get people locked in for max time, and will happily delete a promo month or two from a sub in order to allow you to max out your three years before upgrading.

Just had a friend do it this week. Maybe escalate to a manager if a front line person can't help?
Damn it but I already activated the Gamepass Update.

Luckydog

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
WTS:

2 x Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – 3 Months [Digital Code] - $19

Important: This offer is limited to 1 redemption per Microsoft Account per year. If you already redeemed an introductory offer of Game Pass Ultimate in your account, this token will not work. I accidentally bought two extra.

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
WTT: I have a $20 Steam gift card, looking for $20 Nintendo EShop... anyone wanna trade straight up?

Last edited:

xXJonoXx

Jun 17, 2018
I have two sets of Official Apple Earphones that came with my iPhone XS for sale. Both include the headphones with lightning connector and the 3.5mm to Lightning adapters.

$18 shipped for each one

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
WTB
PS3 games:
Motorstorm 2: Pacific Rift
Binary Domain
Skate
SSX
Dirt 3
Sleeping Dogs
The Saboteur
God of war: Origins
Saints row the third
Vanquish

PS4 games
Marvel vs Capcom 3
The Order 1886
Batman Arkham knight

Looking for CIB and region 1 for everything. I'm located in Chicago if that'll help figure out shipping costs and I'll pay via PayPal friends and family. Just shoot me a PM if you have anything for sale.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTS
Paypal f&f preferred. Everything here is CIB unless stated otherwise. If you have any questions or want more photos of items, feel free to PM me!

Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Tablet (CTH-480) - $65 OBO shipped
Shadow of the Colossus PS2 - $12 OBO shipped

$100 Google Store (Not Google Play Store) Credit - $90 OBO
For this you will have to direct me to get something from the Google Store to ship it to you, since the credit is attached to the account.
Something like a Chromecast ultra and a Google home mini should come out around ~$100, which you will only need to pay $90 OBO for.

WTB
Xenosaga III CIB
Pokemon Platinum Version CIB
Ghost Trick CIB
Dai Gyakuten Saiban CIB
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 CIB

I am willing to do trades too!

Last edited:

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
WTS
Hellblade steam key - $5
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 battlenet gift - $4
PayPal only, pm me

Have lots of positive feedback

Last edited:

jwc13ac

Oct 30, 2017
It's easy to check, jut go into your system settings and see if you have it, if not I think it's cheaper to buy a $2 bluetooth adapter than to spend extra on the gamepad adapter (which you can only use with the gamepad). Good luck!

Bluetooth is way cheaper, but keep in mind bluetooth doesn't support the headset attached to the controller, if that's what you're looking for. Also with adapter you can sync multiple controllers.

Also WTB: Steam credit

Looking ~10% off

asdad123

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Gaming PC.
AsRockAB350M Pro 4
Ryzen 5 1600
Inwin 301 mATX case w/ Nocture NF-F12 fans
MSI Aero 1080ti graphics card
Samsung EVO 950 NVME ssd 500gb
G.Skill TridentZ 16gb DDR4 3600mhz
$950 local pickup in North Jersey (I can part out depending on interest. If interested in some parts, send me a PM).

Galaxy Watch 46mm used mint condition - $230 shipped
Gear 360 4k Camera used mint condition - $100 shipped
Ecobee 3 lite Brand new - $120 shipped

Games
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 NSW - $40
Octopath Traveler NSW - $40
Mario Odyssey NSW - $40
Smash Bros Ultimate NSW - $45
Kingdom Hearts 3 XBO - $28