• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
WTS -Steam keys

Among the Sleep - $.50
Beholder 2 - $1.25
Ethereal - $.50
Gloom - $.25
Pacify - $.50
Purrfect Date - $.25
Spacecom - $.25
Zombie Night Terror - $.50

- WANT -
Paypal (buyer pays any fees)

WTB: The Division 2 Uplay key - $20 Amazon credit

Last edited:

Plastik

Nov 11, 2017
United States
Fate of the Furious Extended - 4K - $5
First Man - 4K - $5
Intersteller - 4K - $5 (iTunes redemption only)

Avengers 1 - HD - $5 (Google Play redemption)
Avengers: Endgame - HD - $6 (Google Play redemption)
Everest - HD - $3
Godzilla: King of the Monsters - HD - $7
Jupiter Ascending - HD - $3
Star Wars: The Force Awakens - HD - $6

Last edited:

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
I think this issue was brought up before and the response was the same: We are behind, sorry!

The last time the feedback was updated was 3/16 by you. If there are only three posters updating the sheet and none of you have the time then I think more posters should be recruited to help.

This is no means an attack on any of you since I understand life gets in the way, and it is volunteer work, and it is a (mostly) thankless job.

I'd recruit more people but it's really not up to me. I'm just a volunteer myself, asking to update the sheet when I had noticed it getting behind last year.

There's gotta be a way we can create a scraper/scrip to make this easier. I can potentially take a look, but if anyone has created something like this before using Google docs to input into afterwards let me know.

This would be a phenomenal improvement if we could automated the whole thing.

I'm going to start updating the sheet tonight in the meantime, but please get in contact with me if you come up with anything and if you need any help.

Last edited:

sabanoo

Oct 27, 2017
I thought feedback collection had been automated since the thread first started? It was why I stopped updating it and why we chose the feedback format that's in use now.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol. So no ones feedback has been actually posted to the doc in months?

Either-way, if someone wants to check the feedback of someone all they have to do is run a search on that thread. Hell, it's probably faster to do it that way anyway.

Oct 27, 2017

Howdy there. I do have 1 previous sale here with positive feedback.

I'm looking to sell my old GTX 1080, only used for gaming, for $240 USD.

I'll accept PayPal and I'm okay with using the more secure option.

I've also got a key from my new card for Wolfenstein Youngblood which is just a normal key I'd be happy to let go of for $20 USD. I don't think that's against the rules, is it?

I'm also willing to sell my old i5 6600 already installed on an MSI Z170A Gaming M5 for $125 USD. .

To the best of my knowledge, all of these things are in fine working order. My only concern would be the software key because I couldn't unlock it without installing my new card, but to my understanding now that I've accessed the key it itself isn't bound to the new GPU.

Hit me up on here. I can wiggle a tiny bit on the prices. Thank you all. I hope I haven't violated any rules. Continental USA only, please.

I'll bundle the GPU/CPU/MOBO for $340 if anyone wants the whole thing.

Last edited:

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS
$80 Amazon GC account balance - I can purchase eGift cards for you (PSN, XBL, eShop, AirBNB, etc.) as long as it's available to purchase with a GC balance

Paypal F&F
$72

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS
Nintendo Switch Online 1 year - $6

Re-subscribed and have some slots to fill if anyone is interested.

My sub is valid through 9/17/2020.

Last edited:

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
I am a +Seller, WTS digital codes for the following:

• Brave: $4
  • Thor: Ragnarok (HD): $4
  • My Hero Academia Season 3 Part One: $10

This came from a 4k blu ray so I assume it is in 4K but I honestly can't promise it:

• Godzilla: King of the Monsters: $10

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but can also use PayPal F&F if you want

Last edited:

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Plus Buyer & Seller

WTS:

Digital Code:

Apocalypse Now: Final Cut 4K [CHECK SPREADSHEET FOR DETAILS] (SOLD)

Last edited:

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
WTB: Gamestop Gift Card / Balance / Whatever

Just need some stuff ordered from Gamestop, can pay with PayPal.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I'd recruit more people but it's really not up to me. I'm just a volunteer myself, asking to update the sheet when I had noticed it getting behind last year.

This would be a phenomenal improvement if we could automated the whole thing.

I'm going to start updating the sheet tonight in the meantime, but please get in contact with me if you come up with anything and if you need any help.
I will volunteer to help out with this. I literally have a TON of time to do it every day lol. I could update it every day, let's say... 10pm EST. Talk with whoever would approve and send me the details on everything needed.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
WTS

2x Apple TV 4ks, 1 comes in the original box, the other one does not. Each includes the power cord and remote. $130 shipped each.
If have pictures as well, pm me if you are interested in anything.

edit: sold ps4 and an apple tv elsewhere.

Last edited:

Gray-Fox

Oct 27, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png

*All prices include shipping*

WTS
SOLD

Last edited:

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS

1TB Destiny 2 White PS4 Pro + 2TB External HDD - $340
32GB Trident Z Royal (Golds) DDR4 3600 RAM - $275
6GB Asus DUAL GTX 1060 - $130

Pics on requst

PayPal. US48. Shipping Included.

Nothing

Oct 30, 2017
Playstation VR + Doom bundle.

PS-VR-1.jpg

I used it for like 20minutes, but it made me sick. It's basically new. $150, it's gotta go today.

Sold.

Last edited:

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
FOR SALE from a first timer to the thread
AOC Agon 24" FreeSync 1440p monitor
$100 OBO - cash and carry if in New York City

I like it dearly but it doesn't play as nice at its native resolution as I would like. I found a good deal on a 1080p monitor that is doing the job, but that leaves me with a like new monitor that deserves a good home. It's packed with its original components (the base screws are in a baggie, but a loose one FYI if shipping).

If in New York City, we can go craigslist style and cash-and-carry - that's the dream. Shipping in original box is separate otherwise - if interested, please do follow up to discuss destination, time, and UPS cost. PayPal F&F or Venmo.

See here. The kitty Pusheenicorn blessing this PC in the background is not for sale. Thanks!

Once more with feeling, and with a lower price.

Last edited:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

This Stark Infinity Gauntlet from Avengers Endgame.

I'm not selling it through Amazon, that's just a link to show you exactly what it is.

It's brand new, in an unopened box and everything. I got my hands on one I didn't need and figured I'd sell it for some much needed extra cash.

I'm asking $85 for it, but might could come down. I'm willing to ship obviously, but I'd prefer to sell it locally, if any of you are in the Houston, TX area.

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Re: Feedback List

First off, I apologize for being so out of the loop here lately. Between having a new kid, moving houses, and having Era blocked at work, I just haven't been anywhere near as active as I used to be. I kind of knew that, but it wasn't until I noticed tonight that the Feedback list hadn't been updated since May that I realized just how bad it was.

We had an automation script setup at one point on the old site. It was a little crude, but it did work. We had some issues (don't remember what) with it when we changed sites though and pete "liked" updating it manually, so we went back to manual. Automating it is outside my expertise, but I'm definitely willing to automate again if someone with those skills wants to help.

If anyone wants to volunteer for manual updating until then, I'll be glad to add you to the list, assuming you're an "established" member of the thread. What does that mean exactly. I dunno, but I'm reasonable. Otherwise, I'm going to work this weekend to get my desktop hooked back up, so hopefully I'll actually be able to work on the list again.

Finally, we ran into some technical issues with the feedback sheet tonight, so I had to make a copy and delete the old version. Absolutely nothing changed feedback wise. I've updated the links in the OP, but here is the new link in case anyone needs to update their bookmarks:

docs.google.com

ResetEra Feedback List

Feedback Welcome to the ResetEra Buy/Sell/Trade feedback list. Positive feedback is separated into buyer feedback and seller feedback. If unsure of the type of feedback left, it would be tallied under seller feedback Users with 10 positive buyer or seller feedback are listed as ResetEra Plus B...

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this allowed.

WTS

I can activate codes requiring RTX cards or AMD processors. I have a RTX 2060 and Ryzen 9 3900x. Happy to help fellow members for a small fee of $3 per code.

Edit: this is no longer valid. Seems it is one activation per card.

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Re: Feedback List

First off, I apologize for being so out of the loop here lately. Between having a new kid, moving houses, and having Era blocked at work, I just haven't been anywhere near as active as I used to be. I kind of knew that, but it wasn't until I noticed tonight that the Feedback list hadn't been updated since May that I realized just how bad it was.

We had an automation script setup at one point on the old site. It was a little crude, but it did work. We had some issues (don't remember what) with it when we changed sites though and pete "liked" updating it manually, so we went back to manual. Automating it is outside my expertise, but I'm definitely willing to automate again if someone with those skills wants to help.

If anyone wants to volunteer for manual updating until then, I'll be glad to add you to the list, assuming you're an "established" member of the thread. What does that mean exactly. I dunno, but I'm reasonable. Otherwise, I'm going to work this weekend to get my desktop hooked back up, so hopefully I'll actually be able to work on the list again.

Finally, we ran into some technical issues with the feedback sheet tonight, so I had to make a copy and delete the old version. Absolutely nothing changed feedback wise. I've updated the links in the OP, but here is the new link in case anyone needs to update their bookmarks:

docs.google.com

ResetEra Feedback List

Feedback Welcome to the ResetEra Buy/Sell/Trade feedback list. Positive feedback is separated into buyer feedback and seller feedback. If unsure of the type of feedback left, it would be tallied under seller feedback Users with 10 positive buyer or seller feedback are listed as ResetEra Plus B...

Talk to F34R.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Steam keys

- Chasm (via Humble Link) - $10.00
- Blackwake - $4.00
- Prison Architect - $2.00
- Road Redemption - $2.00
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 - $2.00 SOLD
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - $2.00
- Verdun - $2.00
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - $2.00
- Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse - $2.00
- DmC: Devil May Cry - $1.00 SOLD
- Black The Fall - $1.00
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy - $1.00
- Action Henk - $1.00
- Sky Break - $1.00
- Hacknet - $1.00
- Mini Metro - $1.00
- Sniper Elite V2 - $1.00
- Hard Reset Redux - $1.00
- Wuppo - $1.00
- Stories: The Path of Destinies - $0.50 SOLD
- Holy Potatoes! We're In Space!? - $0.50

PSN codes (NA)

- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4) - $8.00

All via Paypal F&F (preferably US/NA region)

Last edited:

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
WTB

Dragon Ball Fighterz PC BOUGHT

Edit:

WTS

My 500gb PS4 slim $200 only as a NYC pick up cause I don't have the nerves to handle shipping, I'll throw in a couple of physical games that I have with it. Comes with one controller. I have the box it came with but it's in a storage outside of the city so I'm not planning on spending extra money to go get it. The console has been hardly used (I basically just played through the big ps4 exclusives and the only reason I haven't sold it yet was because I was waiting for TLOU2 and Death Stranding, but I'll wait till the ps5 to play those).

Last edited:

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
WTS SWTOR account with lots of rare stuff + Origin account
Origin have Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY and Battlefield 1
SWTOR account have 150$ worth of credits and Cartel Coins (you also get monthly cartel coins from referrals on the account) + it's an account with some very rare stuff and nightmare achievements, rare items for example are:
Crest of the dread masters: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/crest-of-the-dread-master/
Dreadful amulet: https://torcommunity.com/database/item/PdDTvd6/dreadful+amulet/
Wings of the architect: https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wings-of-the-architect/
Dread Master title
and a lot of other rare mounts - lightsabers - armors and other rare items, ask me if you want to know if a specific item is unlocked on the account or not
contact me with offer if you are interested in a trade, can trade for 350$ worth of steam wallet codes for both account, or send me your offer.
you will get the accounts details + will give you the email made for them

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Steam keys

- Chasm (via Humble Link) - $10.00
- Blackwake - $4.00
- Prison Architect - $2.00
- Road Redemption - $2.00
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 - $2.00
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - $2.00
- Verdun - $2.00
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - $2.00
- Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse - $2.00
- DmC: Devil May Cry - $1.00
- Black The Fall - $1.00
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy - $1.00
- Action Henk - $1.00
- Sky Break - $1.00
- Hacknet - $1.00
- Mini Metro - $1.00
- Sniper Elite V2 - $1.00
- Hard Reset Redux - $1.00
- Wuppo - $1.00
- Stories: The Path of Destinies - $0.50
- Holy Potatoes! We're In Space!? - $0.50

PSN codes (NA)

- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4) - $8.00

All via Paypal F&F (preferably US/NA region)
DmC: Devil May Cry still available?

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
[H] $115 Gamestop giftcard

[W] $110 paypal

made a mistake, purchased this, can't take it back, would love to recoup most of the cost

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Linx Vision 8 Gaming Tablet

AgDFIWPl.jpg

2ugpz1Pl.jpg

Bought this a while back in a quest for a Steam-type Switch. Ended up just buying a Switch for gaming in bed and now finding myself not gaming very much at all right now. Good for light gaming and Steam / Xbox / Playstation streaming.

Complete with original box (might be a little dinged up), case and bluetooth keyboard.

$150 OBO shipped to lower 48. Plus Seller / Buyer.

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Have:
Avengers: End Game from 4K blu-ray, full code - $10
Coco from reg. blu-ray, full code - $5

Amazon GC or Paypal F&F

Last edited: