• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington

+22 Buyer/+65 Seller

---

WTS:

John Wick: Chapter 3 4K code - $9 (Have a link to redeem the movie, however it might not work properly, but if you want to give it a shot hit me up!)

Used Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 - $300, OBO (Used for about 12 months, lightly overclocked, includes original packaging + accessories, and still has 337 days of its manufacturer's warranty. Can provide more photos or information upon request.)

FNjEg3W.png

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sorry if this is off topic, but
Argentina's eshop is selling cheap cheap codes for a couple of indies but only accepts US or South America based cards, people in Europe are left out atm
how does that process work exactly? do you create a new account for the Argentina region, and if so do you have to swap between the accounts to play them? also i didn't even realize you could gift Switch codes, i'm so bewildered right now lol

sOba

Oct 28, 2017
Italy
sorry if this is off topic, but

how does that process work exactly? do you create a new account for the Argentina region, and if so do you have to swap between the accounts to play them? also i didn't even realize you could gift Switch codes, i'm so bewildered right now lol
You can either create a new account based in a new region or simply switch(lol) your account region from mynintendo.com (provided you don't have any balance otherwise it will not let you switch).

You cannot exactly gift codes, Argentina doesn't have an actual e-shop, instead they have a web store where you can buy the games as keys and redeem them on the console, in this case gifting is just a matter of copy pasting the key to another user

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
WTB

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch (pre-order discount of some sort physically)

Was hoping the game was $50 but for whatever reason it's $60 needing for a birthday.

blazenumb1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
WTT:
Pokemon Let's Go Eevee - would also trade for many other switch games, my son isn't a huge fan of this one) complete in box.

Just a head up, I will be traveling until 10/7 so if interested I won't be able to make a trade until after that date.

Platinum buyer/seller.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
iirc it's $50 at walmart.

Edit: Yep, think you have to go in store though.

Good luck finding one in stock. People are catching on and popular physical games sell out *fast* at my local Walmarts.

Another pointer — if you're looking for a game at Walmart, CALL THE STORE AND HAVE THEM PHYSICALLY HOLD ONE FOR YOU before you go. Walmart's online inventory tracker is not accurate at all and doesn't update frequently or accurately.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
WTS:

my lot of Vita games As a bundle (may not have boxes).

Persona 4 golden
sonic transformed racing
soul sacrifice
killzone
ultimate MvsC 3
assasins creed liberation
sly 1+2

all for $70 shipped, paypal F&F.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You can either create a new account based in a new region or simply switch(lol) your account region from mynintendo.com (provided you don't have any balance otherwise it will not let you switch).

You cannot exactly gift codes, Argentina doesn't have an actual e-shop, instead they have a web store where you can buy the games as keys and redeem them on the console, in this case gifting is just a matter of copy pasting the key to another user
Would these keys still activate on a user's account that wasn't set to Argentina? Found the answer, it is Yes.

Thread here https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...ro-3-wargroove-4-risk-of-rain-2-8-etc.141153/

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
WTS:
Digital code:
  • Aladdin (animated) 4K MA digital code - $12
  • Aladdin (live action) 4K MA digital code - $12
  • Avengers: Infinity War 4K MA digital code - $10
Steelbooks (does not come with digital codes):
  • Avengers 4K Best Buy steelbook - $45
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron 4K Best Buy steelbook - $45
  • Avengers Zavvi Blu-ray 2-Pack (Avengers 1 and Age of Ultron) - $35
  • Black Panther 4K Best Buy steelbook - $45
  • Black Panther 4K Zavvi steelbook - $45

Last edited:

Gangrel

Oct 25, 2017

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
How do you do this Argentina thing if you don't have an Argentinian address for the credit card?

edit:

Looks like you have to have a local address (and even identification). If anyone has the hookup I'll Venmo you $5 for Hollow Knight. Let me know. Cheers.

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
WTS

All codes are HD and redeem in Google Play. They then port out to other services using MoviesAnywhere. I can help with any questions or issues regarding that

Aladdin (2019) - $7
Avengers Endgame - $6
Avengers 1 - $5
Ant-Man and the Wasp - $5
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - $5
Iron Man 3 - $5
Mary Poppins Returns - $5
Ralph Breaks the Internet - $5
Toy Story 3 - $5

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

+20 Buyer/+30 Seller
(0 Pending/0 Pending)

WTB:

All your Vita and PS4 games, mainly interested in JP imports, but also interested in NA titles, and possibly other regions. Feel free to hit me up.

Have:

Paypal, and lots of it, come take my money!

f3e05e008d8d5e0eda6c0fa8f559ab28.gif

Last edited:

Blackjaw

Nov 21, 2017
Uhhhh... not to be nosy but uh.... why you done with Nintendo this gen???

No worries, I just don't want to sidetrack the trade thread but I found that I didn't like where Mario, Zelda or Smash were going this gen and all the games I enjoyed or was looking forward to were older ones I have on other consoles.

Anyways, I'll figure a reasonably cheap price and post the account later along with the memory card.

Deleted member 38050

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
I'm looking to buy a few games from the Argentina eShop, but my Australian CCs won't work and the shop doesn't take Paypal.
On the off-chance anyone in here is familiar with the process and would like to help me order some stuff, I'd be willing to throw you some money for your trouble.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
WTB

Also looking to grab a couple of Switch games from the Argentina store. Will compensate accordingly. :)

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTS Control PS4 Aditional Content DLC (European code)

- Rare Service Weapon Mod
- Rare Player Mod
- Astral Dive Suit
- The Explorer Theme
- The Black Rock Quarry Theme

Price: 2,50$

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
WTB

Am looking to get a couple of games from Argentinian eShop if someone is able to purchase.

I am looking for:

Celeste
Wargroove
Katana Zero

Happy to pay for the games and a little extra for your trouble. Thanks

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
WTB

3D Printing service

So here's an odd request. Looking for someone able to 3D print something for me. Bought the files for the Switch Grip Clip and long story short, the person that was going to print this for me is now longer available. Would pay whatever you think is fair for materials, shipping and your time. Thanks!

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
WTB

Katana Zero
My Friend Pedro
Hotline Miami Collection

from the Argentinian eShop. I have PayPal ready. I would greatly appreciate any help! :)

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 165Hz monitor - $300 local Los Angeles

We can discuss shipping if needed.