• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
Just curious (not sure where to ask this), but would selling on here be safer than on eBay? The reason i ask, is that i have a few relatively valuable games (Panzer Dragoon Saga for Saturn, good condition, Burning Rangers good condition, Project Justice for Dreamcast good/great condition). PDS goes for like $700 on eBay (i wouldn't ask that much) but i'm afraid of selling it there as i've heard of people getting screwed over (and losing both their game and money) because eBay seems to protect the buyer more than the seller.
Sorry if i should've asked this somewhere else.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTS

3DS:
h8AG0m7l.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - $16 shipped SOLD
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $14 shipped SOLD
Super Mario 3D Land - $14 shipped SOLD

Buy 2 for $25 shipped or all 3 for $40 shipped

Hardware:
B6eWrX0l.jpg
lPpFImjl.jpg
mVujiaXl.jpg

Razer Raiju PS4 Controller - $115 shipped

Paypal FF

Last edited:

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
platdrjcs.png

+6 buyer / +157 seller

WTS

Control and Wolfenstein: Youngblood NVIDIA RTX Bundle for $20 (paypal f&f) (you need an RTX card to redeem) - 1 CODE LEFT

d3AyWGcl.jpg

PM if you are interested...

Last edited:

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Just curious (not sure where to ask this), but would selling on here be safer than on eBay? The reason i ask, is that i have a few relatively valuable games (Panzer Dragoon Saga for Saturn, good condition, Burning Rangers good condition, Project Justice for Dreamcast good/great condition). PDS goes for like $700 on eBay (i wouldn't ask that much) but i'm afraid of selling it there as i've heard of people getting screwed over (and losing both their game and money) because eBay seems to protect the buyer more than the seller.

Selling on here is no safer than selling on eBay, you don't know these people as much as random guy on eBay.

But this place is definitely more "close-knit" and there is a "reference sheet" to make sure your customer has history. I've personally had all positive experiences buying from people here (physical games, digital codes)

Just make sure you protect yourself the best you can (don't accept friend/family paypal, use insurance when sending, etc). Good luck on your sales

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
Selling on here is no safer than selling on eBay, you don't know these people as much as random guy on eBay.

But this place is definitely more "close-knit" and there is a "reference sheet" to make sure your customer has history. I've personally had all positive experiences buying from people here (physical games, digital codes)

Just make sure you protect yourself the best you can (don't accept friend/family paypal, use insurance when sending, etc). Good luck on your sales
Ok cool, that helps, thank you, considering my options now

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed Metro a while ago, and now redeemed Control/Wolf bundle on the same 2060. What kind of error are you getting?

It doesn't give me a specific reason, just that it can't be redeemed and tells me to go to the nvidia website for support. I don't have the code anymore though. I bought it here on Resetera but since i couldn't get it to work the seller was kind enough to refund.
Maybe the codes are region locked?

i tried too and work fine for me, i redeem all the promos for RTX card without problem... but you cant repeat the same one....

Sorry for insisting then.

Oct 27, 2017
Selling

Astral Chain (NSW) - Used with Case - SOLD

Played through once, comes with original case in Mint condition.

Guacamelee 1-2 Punch (NSW) - Like New with Case - $30 Shipped
Never played but did open the case.

I accept Paypal F&F

Last edited:

asdad123

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Gear 360 4k Camera - $50 shipped
Xbox one Kinect with Xbox one X adapter - $75 shipped
Nest E - $90 shipped
Ecobee 3 Lite - $90 shipped
PS4 Controller Gold, Brand New in Box - $40 shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 NSW - $35
Octopath Traveler NSW - $35
Mario Odyssey NSW - $35
Smash Bros Ultimate NSW - $40
Kingdom Hearts 3 XBO - $20

Desktop PC - Local Only meet up in NJ - $650 -
AsRockAB350M Pro 4
Ryzen 5 1600
Inwin 301 mATX case w/ Nocture NF-F12 fans
EVGA 1070
Samsung EVO 950 NVME ssd 500gb
G.Skill TridentZ 16gb DDR4 3600mhz
600W Power supply

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
WTT:

Have:
US Edition: Official Super Nintendo controller for Switch

Looking to trade for:
JPN/EUR: Official Super Nintendo/Famicom controller for Switch

Basically looking for someone who'd like to swap our respective region's controllers.
Japan is already selling theirs. UK/Europe should be soon.

Wing

Sep 16, 2019
I'm from Argentina so I shouldn't have any problem buying codes from the eshop (the store lets me have multiple copies of each game on my cart so I guess I can buy multiple). Anybody interested in buying them PM me, as long as you can pay through paypal.

Edit: Sorry everyone but for some reason the store isn't taking any of my cards (all from Argentina). If it ever goes back to taking them I'll sell codes again.

Last edited:

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i tried too and work fine for me, i redeem all the promos for RTX card without problem... but you cant repeat the same one....
Redeemed Metro a while ago, and now redeemed Control/Wolf bundle on the same 2060. What kind of error are you getting?

Guys. Booted a VPN and kept trying countries - first USA, then Canada - and it worked...

Thanks for your posts. I had stopped trying.

Worldshaker

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

+11 seller. All items come from a pet free, smoke free home. Most items have been stored in my game room with very little wear and tear. PM for pictures.

* I'll always negotiate, and am willing to give deals if you buy multiple items.

WTS: (Paypal F&F or you pay fees)

Playstation Vita with 8G memory card -
$150 shipped.
* Used with minor scratches on the back, but nothing major * needs a new screen protector
* Firmware 3.65
* Comes with charging cable
* PM for pics.

New Games: Brand new games

* The World Ends With You Final Mix - $35 shipped.
* Salt N Sanctuary Drowned Tome Edition (Switch) - $22 shipped.
* Resident Evil 7 (Biohazard) PS4 - $10 shipped.
* Bloodstained Curse of the Moon (LRG Switch) - $25 shipped.

Collectors Editions for sale (All CIB/Like new condition)
*The CE stuff inside is mint/untouched*
Lunar Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition PSP - $45 shipped.
Bravely Default Collectors Edition - $60 shipped.
Bravely Default CE

Brand New Amiibos (All First Print Smash Bros Line Up)
-
$50 shipped for all 6.
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Samus
Shulk
Sheik
Lucas

Brand New Amiibo pictures
** Buying two or more Amiibos gets you a free Club Nintendo Smash U soundtrack (Brand New) **

* Phantasy Star Online CIB (Gamecube) - $65 shipped
PSO CiB

* Legend of Legacy (3DS) Atlus Launch Edition
- $20 shipped

* Muramasa Rebirth (Vita/CIB)
- $15 shipped

* Dragons Crown (Vita/CIB)
- $12 shipped

Last edited:

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTB Stardew Valley, Katana Zero, and Wargroove Nintendo eShop keys obtained from store.nintendo.com.ar. Will pay with PayPal.

Afro

Oct 25, 2017
FS: Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP AF/MF 1:1 Macro Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras

Like New used condition. Lens used less than a dozen times if that. UV protection filter installed on lens since day one.

This was purchased by me in 2012, but I never got as heavily into the hobby as I hoped. Therefore, I've come to the realization that I will not be needing such a high end lens since I've pretty much only used my little Nikon 35mm f/1.8G lens on my D90 for the entirety of my photography career.

I purchased this new from Amazon for $450 so I believe $245 shipped (plus fees) is very fair considering it's in Like New condition (used less than a dozen times) and $245 is less than what they're selling for on Amazon in the same condition. Includes lens, original lens bag, original lens hood, and Sigma UV filter.

$245 shipped (plus PP fees) in the contiguous United States only. This will be shipped from NY via USPS Priority with SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION and tracking #. I will use an excess amount of bubble wrap for safety.

edit: I'm soundguy77 on the DP Review forums.

Thanks for looking!
plussello6jrg.png

RVkrz3K.jpg

4Ut7w2s.jpg

Last edited:

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
WTS: $65 GameStop Credit - $55 USD (PayPal, USA only)

Credit is on one of their GameStop cards, so card number and PIN will be delivered via PM after payment is verified. Will work online or at some brick & mortar stores; their policy will vary as far as just having the numbers, so I can't guarantee that unless you request the physical card be mailed to you instead (CONUS only).

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just make sure you're selling to someone that has decent amount of feedback. Seeing as you're new though and the value of the item is pretty high, you most likely have to send the item out first and wait for them to receive it to get payment. That's why you would only do business with positive buyers.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Just make sure you protect yourself the best you can (don't accept friend/family paypal, use insurance when sending, etc).
This isn't really the best advice. As long as the seller has a good amount of positive feedback on here, being asked to send payment as F&F is pretty standard stuff, especially with how exorbitant the PayPal fees would be on an item like that otherwise.

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
WTB
I would gladly buy both a Katana Zero + Hotline Miami Collection Argentinian eShop code with an extra 5 dollar on Paypal. Any North or South-American CC would work, as a European that is not an option. Preference would be to someone from the region itself, so my greed has a plus side as well in the form of a small bonus.

Edit: since it seems hard to find someone from within the region of the South Americas, any helpful US citizen would be fine too :)

Last edited:

wildmike85

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to buy some of those cheap eShop games if anyone is still interested in assisting. Message me and we can discuss the details. Thank you, guys.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't really the best advice. As long as the seller has a good amount of positive feedback on here, being asked to send payment as F&F is pretty standard stuff, especially with how exorbitant the PayPal fees would be on an item like that otherwise.

precisely because of how expensive the item is I would say it is better to pay the paypal fees, because that way the buyer is also protected, paying on F&F avoids that resposability for the seller.

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
Still trying to get the hook up on Hollow Knight from the Argentina store if anyone can help me out.

I'm from Argentina so I shouldn't have any problem buying codes from the eshop (the store lets me have multiple copies of each game on my cart so I guess I can buy multiple). Anybody interested in buying them PM me, as long as you can pay through paypal.

Edit: Sorry everyone but for some reason the store isn't taking any of my cards (all from Argentina). If it ever goes back to taking them I'll sell codes again.

If it works can you please let me know. I'm trying to pick up Hollow Knight. Thanks

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Euro based.
Have:
BATTLETECH $6

60 Parsecs! $2
Aaero $1
Absolver $3
Bleed 2 $1
Chaos Reborn $2
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! $2
The Crow's Eye $1
Daemon_9 $1
Degrees of Separation $1
Distant Worlds: Universe $2
The Dwarves $2
Eador. Imperium $2
Equilinox $1
ETHEREAL $1
Figment $2
God's Trigger $2
Grey Goo Definitive Edition $1
Hard Reset Redux $1
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern $2
Hidden Folks $2
Hover $1
I'm not a Monster $2
Immortal Redneck $2
Infinite Air with Mark McMorris $0.5
Learn Japanese to survive Hiragana Battle $2
Little Nightmares $3
Love is Dead $1
MINIT $2
MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate $1
Moonlighter $6
MOTHERGUNSHIP $2
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin $2
NeonCode $1
Old Man's Journey $1
2x Overwatch Loot Boxes $4
Paratopic $1
Rapture Rejects $1
Rebel Galaxy $2
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered $2
Shadwen $2
She Remembered Caterpillars $2
Squidlit $2
State of Mind $2
Steel Rats $2
Super Daryl Deluxe $1
Super Inefficient Golf $0.5
The Town of Light $1
Zombie Night Terror $2

Want:
PayPal payment in USD. F&F or goods and services, you choose.
Trades of other games.

Last edited:

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
Humble Bundle leftovers; all games Steam keys unless specified otherwise

$6
Battletech

$1 each
Distance
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs

PM me for Paypal info.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Looking for some assistance buying a key on the Argentina Eshop, just want to get a copy of my friend Pedro, if you can help that would be great

Last edited:

Anarkin

Oct 27, 2017
WTS: Gears of War Collection as digital download - $35

Includes:

Gears 5: Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 (one code)
Gears of War 3
Gears of War 2
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

apps.50620.14140885276228792.8cf3687b-fb9d-4c18-8d80-0df9033e4fc8.4ee5b39d-512b-428d-b5cc-03cdd19eaf88

Paypal family/friends.

Last edited:

voxpaine

Sep 16, 2019
WTB Stardew Valley Nintendo eShop keys from store.nintendo.com.ar. i can pay with PayPal.

Last edited:

delalaser

Oct 25, 2017
imNuoLK.jpg
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS
Argentina Eshop games at face value.

If you need help getting it pm me.

edit: I'm in the US so if you're not, pls cover fee. Tipping is appreciated :D

edit2: welp, can't buy anymore. will update this if it changes.

Last edited:

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone selling US Steam or Nintendo eShop credit at a discount? Trying to get Ni no Kuni and Daemon X Machina for a bit cheaper than retail.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I'm looking for a Toki Steam key, I have the following games to trade for it:

Think of the Children
Brawlout
Fantasy Versus
The Town of Light
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 1 XL
Agony
Hiveswap Act 1
Portal Knights
Tricky Towers
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hel

One of two games from my list for Toki.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Didn't know where to put this and I didn't think it warranted a whole new thread so I'm sorry if this is also the wrong place!

Has anyone here ever ordered from Game.co.uk overseas? I had preordered the Link's Awakening Limited Edition and everything was going fine until Game sent me an email saying that my payment was rejected by Visa's Fraud Prevention Program. I called Visa and they fixed the problem but now the site was giving me constant 500 http server error pages. I just spoke with CS and they said that I shouldn't have this order because apparently it weighs more than 2kb which is against Game.co.uk policy to ship it overseas. Afterwards I tried paying again and the payment apparently went through this time! But now I'm afraid that the order is going to get cancelled, not just cause of what this customer service rep said, but also because the item is now oos.

EDIT: And my order got cancelled.

Last edited:

SuperWARIO

Sep 18, 2019
Warioland
WTB a couple of games off the Argentina Eshop.
Got my paypal ready, PM me so we can sort the details. Will definitely tip generously!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Last edited:

dylie

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Batman: The Animated Series (Digital Code) - was pulled from the new Blu-ray set

$15 obo PayPal (Friends/Family)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Re: PayPal Friends and Family

F&F is definitely regularly used here (I've done it many times myself), but there are still risks for the Seller. The biggest is that if the buyer uses a credit card and then processes a charge back (claims it was stolen, etc), then the Seller is basically out of luck if they already sent the item.

Just know who you're selling to and make sure you're comfortable with the risks involved with saving fees. I'm with Wiibomb: If it's a really large purchase, then just pay the fees.

dundeeyy

Sep 16, 2019
Indonesia
Can someone help me buying Wargroove, Celeste, Hollow Knight and Katana Zero from Argentinian eShop? I will send the money through paypal f&f and of course plus tips for you.

edit: please offer me with all those games at once. paypal charged $5/transfer, that's why.

Last edited: